Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Day Thread 14:44 - Mar 10 with 5357 viewsSaxonDale

Huddersfield Town
01 Smithies
02 Woods
06 McCombe
08 Kay
15 Morrison
32 Hunt
04 Gudjonsson
11 Ward
16 Arfield
17 Rhodes
21 Novak

Substitutes

13 Bennett
03 Naysmith
07 Roberts
14 Johnson
19 Lee

Rochdale
23 Lucas
02 Darby
03 Widdowson
12 Long
17 Holden
22 Jordan
06 Barry-Murphy
07 Kennedy
08 Jones
16 Tutte
09 Symes

Substitutes

21 Edwards
24 Byrne
25 Edwards
10 Grimes
11 Adams

Ref: Webb

Flat 451 by the looks of things
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Match Day Thread on 16:46 - Mar 10 with 1574 viewsColDale

2-2
Match Day Thread on 16:47 - Mar 10 with 1542 viewsSalwaDale

Match Day Thread on 16:45 - Mar 10 by sykeboy

think the current bottom 4 will go down

I think our season could be made in the next 8 minutes. i so hope I'm wrong but I can't see us getting the winner that we so desperately need. Draws are not good enough at this stage. I so home my pessimism is wrong though.

TBBT

Match Day Thread on 16:47 - Mar 10 with 1538 viewswimborne_dale

YES! Grimes. 2-2 gives us hope. Keep pressing for a winner

Edgar Allan's Crow

Match Day Thread on 16:49 - Mar 10 with 1498 viewsYadHoDale

Match Day Thread on 16:45 - Mar 10 by sykeboy

think the current bottom 4 will go down

Ashley, I say Ashley lad...

Get in. 2-2
Match Day Thread on 16:50 - Mar 10 with 1477 viewsDorsetDale

Just the kind of game we might just go and do it, having deserved bugger all!!

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

Match Day Thread on 16:50 - Mar 10 with 1477 viewspedrodale

Must be a while since we scored 2 goals come on Dale
Match Day Thread on 16:59 - Mar 10 with 1281 viewsolympicdale

Match Day Thread on 16:50 - Mar 10 by pedrodale

Must be a while since we scored 2 goals come on Dale

awesome result!

Life is a game of fate.

Match Day Thread on 17:00 - Mar 10 with 1248 viewssandylaner1

fantastic result

THE 2 MOST WRITTEN OFF PLAYERS IN OUR TEAM TODAY WITH THE GOALS

hope some people take note...
Login to get fewer ads

Match Day Thread on 17:00 - Mar 10 with 1229 viewssweetcorn

the next home game will determine just how awesome it is. if we go and lose next game, then it is just another draw, but if we win then it will have been a fantastic win.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Match Day Thread on 17:01 - Mar 10 with 1213 viewsSalwaDale

Match Day Thread on 17:00 - Mar 10 by sandylaner1

fantastic result

Fair point. I still think we need to set our team up around Grimes (and I'll probably keep saying this until he has left us). He is a goalscorer, pure and simple.

TBBT

Match Day Thread on 17:02 - Mar 10 with 1206 viewsColDale

Full time

I think we have to look upon today as a good day in terms of results, despite the gap getting bigger. It would have been nigh on impossible to get the perfect set of results, but given the various oppositions, I think a Dale point away, whilst similar points for Chesterfield, Walsall, and Wycombe is a slight advantage for us given the relative oppositions, and obviously given the Exeter defeat.
Match Day Thread on 17:02 - Mar 10 with 1202 viewsDorsetDale

Match Day Thread on 17:00 - Mar 10 by sandylaner1

fantastic result

..........and the player most written off in this game provided the header down for Grimes!!

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

Match Day Thread on 17:02 - Mar 10 with 1191 viewsolympicdale

Match Day Thread on 17:00 - Mar 10 by sweetcorn

the next home game will determine just how awesome it is. if we go and lose next game, then it is just another draw, but if we win then it will have been a fantastic win.

live in the moment mate, its a point we never imagined we'd have, brilliant effort lads!

Asshhhleeeeeyyyyyy!!

Life is a game of fate.

Match Day Thread on 17:05 - Mar 10 with 1160 viewsrich_dale

Good battling today. Must start Grimes and Tutte next Sat and play 4-4-2.
Match Day Thread on 17:07 - Mar 10 with 1141 viewssweetcorn

Match Day Thread on 17:02 - Mar 10 by olympicdale

live in the moment mate, its a point we never imagined we'd have, brilliant effort lads!

Asshhhleeeeeyyyyyy!!

unfortunatley i'm at the point now where living in the moment gives me no satisfaction whatsoever. its being told you can have sex with this stunning girl, after your penis has been cut off. A result gives me no satisfaction if it does nothing for our safety battle, maybe it's easy for you to forget about our woes, for me alas it isn't

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Match Day Thread on 17:09 - Mar 10 with 1093 viewssandylaner1

Match Day Thread on 17:07 - Mar 10 by sweetcorn

unfortunatley i'm at the point now where living in the moment gives me no satisfaction whatsoever. its being told you can have sex with this stunning girl, after your penis has been cut off. A result gives me no satisfaction if it does nothing for our safety battle, maybe it's easy for you to forget about our woes, for me alas it isn't

we just came from being twice, to draw away at huddersfield.

give over and give credit where credits due
Match Day Thread on 17:17 - Mar 10 with 1018 viewssince58

could turn out tobe the most important point of the season
Match Day Thread on 17:18 - Mar 10 with 1007 viewscornishdale

A brilliant result and it has got to be looked upon as a point gained regardless of how other results have gone. Who would of really expected a point against Huddersfield today. This team is clearly showing fight and determination. I can not believe a poster was suggesting things have not turned around since coleman was in charge. Look his opening games to this point have been against teams in the upper stretches of this league and guess what we have points on the board. I believe we do have a real chance. 6 home games and may i be so bold to say 5 of those are winnable, sneak a win at Yeovil or Chesterfield and we might be alright. The only mistake made was Coleman should of been in charge after Eyre, the table might of looked different. Who knows? one thing for sure we are not going down with a wimper like an Eyre or Beech team would of. Up the dale
Match Day Thread on 17:22 - Mar 10 with 976 viewsolympicdale

Match Day Thread on 17:07 - Mar 10 by sweetcorn

what moment do you live in then mate? cheery fella arent you, your right its our fault for being happy with this unexpected point, who knows how crucial it could be.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Life is a game of fate.

Match Day Thread on 17:36 - Mar 10 with 890 viewsfrenzied

Thrilled with the point ,thought we would capitulate after Hudds second goal,

this gives us a platform to build on with 3 of next 4 at home inc games against our rivals at the bottom.

Hope Tutte keeps his place now nothing to lose and everything to gain!!!!!!
Match Day Thread on 17:59 - Mar 10 with 789 viewsG_Dale

Tutte should have been in the team for a Long time now. Barry Murphy didn't impress, unless you like us giving the ball away, in which case he was fantastic. If jones was on FIFA, which he actually is, he would be described as an engine. I'd take Jean Louis over symes any day.

Good result today. Good day out (although I missed our 1st goal).

Poll: Dale player. Do you use it?

Match Day Thread on 18:08 - Mar 10 with 729 viewsTalkingSutty

Match Day Thread on 17:36 - Mar 10 by frenzied

Thrilled with the point ,thought we would capitulate after Hudds second goal,

this gives us a platform to build on with 3 of next 4 at home inc games against our rivals at the bottom.

Hope Tutte keeps his place now nothing to lose and everything to gain!!!!!!

Hats off to Tutte today, man of the match for me. Grimes finish was quality, get rid of his petulant side and extract more work rate from him and maybe he will reach his full potential.

Jones, Kennedy and Tutte all played well together today, it was a good performance but we are still lacking up front and out wide.
Match Day Thread on 18:11 - Mar 10 with 712 viewsShun

I like the formation we ended with.

Jordan Jones Kennedy Tutte
Grimes
Symes

Jordan was replaced with Adams, but the shape was good and it seemed to get the best out of both Symes and Grimes.
Match Day Thread on 18:11 - Mar 10 with 708 viewsRalphs12

Match Day Thread on 18:08 - Mar 10 by TalkingSutty

Hats off to Tutte today, man of the match for me. Grimes finish was quality, get rid of his petulant side and extract more work rate from him and maybe he will reach his full potential.

Jones, Kennedy and Tutte all played well together today, it was a good performance but we are still lacking up front and out wide.

Tutte seemed to be one of the only players who could handle being closed down quickly which Hudds were doing well all game. Very pleased to see both him and Grimes get the goals, and both were great strikes.

Lets build on this unexpected point. Please.
Match Day Thread on 18:17 - Mar 10 with 678 views442Dale

Tutte illustrated he can play the wide role again today but we need him centrally as soon as possible.

Get a winger, play a 4-4-2 (it's the only way we'll get anything out of Symes), make Grimes a regular again and play JK and Tutte in central midfield.

If nothing else it's a preview of what we should be going with next season.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024