Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sheffield Wednesday v Swansea City : Match day thread GAME DAY 20:52 - Oct 20 with 4990 viewsModeratorC

In 1984 the Swans lost 6-1 at Hillsborough. The next game between the sides was in 2008. Since then the Owls have won just one game against the Swans, a 3-1 home win in 2019. Despite the overall record being poor, recent history states differently.

🔼
The above stat (P19 etc) are games played at Hillsborough.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/63179

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/63182/sheffield-wednesda

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/63183

This post has been edited by an administrator
Sheffield Wednesday v Swansea City : Match day thread MON on 18:53 - Oct 22 with 1126 viewsonehunglow

Sheffield Wednesday v Swansea City : Match day thread MON on 18:51 - Oct 22 by lifelong

Some on here never go to games anyway, no names mentioned.

I don't
Call me Shane
Now have a go at the thousands who have quit going
You happy with things then

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Sheffield Wednesday v Swansea City : Match day thread MON on 18:55 - Oct 22 with 1115 viewslifelong

Sheffield Wednesday v Swansea City : Match day thread MON on 13:55 - Oct 22 by onehunglow

Pete’s what?
Doing much today Rog

Had a good day, down to Llanelli beach with the dog for a couple of hours, back in time to pick up the grandson from school, looking forward to the game tonight.
Sheffield Wednesday v Swansea City : Match day thread MON on 18:58 - Oct 22 with 1080 viewsonehunglow

Sheffield Wednesday v Swansea City : Match day thread MON on 18:55 - Oct 22 by lifelong

Had a good day, down to Llanelli beach with the dog for a couple of hours, back in time to pick up the grandson from school, looking forward to the game tonight.

Good man
Took wife and dog to Leasowe Bay
Dog swam with our Blue Tits club , a cold water swimming group
Bit chilly for me and missus banned from cold water now
Glorious sunset over Wales
Off to walk around Llangollen tomorrow around Horse shoe Pass
Short life mate innit

Sheffield Wednesday v Swansea City : Match day thread GAME DAY on 18:59 - Oct 22 with 1082 viewsRhonddaSwans

My prediction it is away.
Jamal Lowe will be pele.
Barry Ban will look like he is 21 again .
Glad Byers had left them or that would be 2 guaranteed goals.

I am going 1-1 Lowe , Vip will score a a bicycle kick and amaze us all .

🙏

Poll: Should Montenegro 🇲🇪 get fined because of they’re pitch?

Sheffield Wednesday v Swansea City : Match day thread GAME DAY on 19:12 - Oct 22 with 1047 viewsKeithHaynes

Sheffield Wednesday v Swansea City : Match day thread GAME DAY on 18:59 - Oct 22 by RhonddaSwans

Jamal Lowe will be pele.

🙏

Nah, a bicycle kick that bounces off his head in execution hits the bar and sneaks over the line.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Sheffield Wednesday v Swansea City : Match day thread MON on 19:14 - Oct 22 with 1036 viewsbuilthjack

Sheffield Wednesday v Swansea City : Match day thread MON on 18:58 - Oct 22 by onehunglow

Good man
Took wife and dog to Leasowe Bay
Dog swam with our Blue Tits club , a cold water swimming group
Bit chilly for me and missus banned from cold water now
Glorious sunset over Wales
Off to walk around Llangollen tomorrow around Horse shoe Pass
Short life mate innit

Watch out for those Welsh speakers in Wales

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Sheffield Wednesday v Swansea City : Match day thread GAME DAY on 19:34 - Oct 22 with 949 viewsKeithHaynes

Pre match

Sheffield Wednesday v Swansea City : Match day thread GAME DAY on 19:44 - Oct 22 with 906 viewsFlashberryjack

Sheffield Wednesday v Swansea City : Match day thread GAME DAY on 18:59 - Oct 22 by RhonddaSwans

Jamal Lowe will be pele.

🙏

Have you seen our starting 11, jesus wept !!
Unless Wednesday are utter crap, I cant see anything other than a tuning.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

Sheffield Wednesday v Swansea City : Match day thread GAME DAY on 20:01 - Oct 22 with 867 viewslifelong

Very unlucky not to be 1 up.
Sheffield Wednesday v Swansea City : Match day thread GAME DAY on 20:05 - Oct 22 with 850 viewsAnotherJohn

Negativity with a back pass and then not playing out well almost cost us again.
Sheffield Wednesday v Swansea City : Match day thread GAME DAY on 20:09 - Oct 22 with 816 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Sheffield Wednesday v Swansea City : Match day thread GAME DAY on 20:01 - Oct 22 by lifelong

Very unlucky not to be 1 up.

Yep, while the attacking has been weak the past 4 fixtures, we've also been snakebit in front of goal.
[Post edited 22 Oct 20:32]

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Sheffield Wednesday v Swansea City : Match day thread GAME DAY on 20:26 - Oct 22 with 731 viewsbuilthjack

It’s like watching a behind closed doors pre season friendly

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Sheffield Wednesday v Swansea City : Match day thread GAME DAY on 20:33 - Oct 22 with 667 viewsblackpooljack

Sheffield Wednesday v Swansea City : Match day thread GAME DAY on 19:44 - Oct 22 by Flashberryjack

Have you seen our starting 11, jesus wept !!
Unless Wednesday are utter crap, I cant see anything other than a tuning.

They are utter crap...oh for a proper goalscorer
Sheffield Wednesday v Swansea City : Match day thread GAME DAY on 20:34 - Oct 22 with 666 viewsKeithHaynes

Positive half, but not convicting in front of goal. Looks like Fulton is having one of his better games.

Sheffield Wednesday v Swansea City : Match day thread GAME DAY on 20:34 - Oct 22 with 660 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Bit off topic but I’m currently out fishing but I can’t find any water with fish in it. Or they aren’t biting. Are there any fishermen on here who can send me the location of any good streams?

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Sheffield Wednesday v Swansea City : Match day thread GAME DAY on 20:35 - Oct 22 with 653 viewsAnotherJohn

There has been the occasional decent move from us, but generally it is pretty much the same stuff we've been seeing in recent weeks - slow buildup with lots of sideways and backwards passing.
Sheffield Wednesday v Swansea City : Match day thread GAME DAY on 20:39 - Oct 22 with 581 viewsonehunglow

It’s mindless and tedious
Wednesday are shocking
As Blackburn were
We simply cannot go forward with purpose and desire
In defence ,again signs of not doing the simple thing of clearing danger and gifting a goal against a mediocre side .
This is coaching and the lack of it .
Our first thought is to pass backwards ,every time

Why

Sheffield Wednesday v Swansea City : Match day thread GAME DAY on 20:49 - Oct 22 with 494 viewsonehunglow

Weds clearly upped the pace
Can we

Sheffield Wednesday v Swansea City : Match day thread GAME DAY on 20:51 - Oct 22 with 482 viewsonehunglow

Great pass there from captain fantastic straight to opposition.
Please get him off

Sheffield Wednesday v Swansea City : Match day thread GAME DAY on 20:52 - Oct 22 with 479 viewsJohnw102

Ben very lucky there, 100% pen.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Sheffield Wednesday v Swansea City : Match day thread GAME DAY on 20:53 - Oct 22 with 475 viewsswan65split

Tymon, brilliant defending.
Sheffield Wednesday v Swansea City : Match day thread GAME DAY on 20:53 - Oct 22 with 475 viewsAnotherJohn

Coming under teh cosh in last few minutes. Escaped what looked a stonewall pen and then a great interception from Tymon to save a tap in.
Sheffield Wednesday v Swansea City : Match day thread GAME DAY on 20:57 - Oct 22 with 440 viewshobo

Darling been excellent. Get him signed up
Sheffield Wednesday v Swansea City : Match day thread GAME DAY on 21:01 - Oct 22 with 415 viewsonehunglow

Here’s a team in Weds simply there to be stuffed
Crowd on their backs, nothing is happening for them
Again,afraid to shoot

Sheffield Wednesday v Swansea City : Match day thread GAME DAY on 21:02 - Oct 22 with 411 viewsAnotherJohn

Abdullah and Ronald both fluff decent chances.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024