Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Plaid Cymru on Israel 20:39 - Oct 14 with 4536 viewsKeithHaynes

Calling for a boycott.

Arseholes.

I’ll qualify that, the Welsh Jewish council, who have supported Plaid over the years are furious.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Plaid Cymru on Israel on 14:24 - Oct 20 with 618 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Plaid Cymru on Israel on 13:54 - Oct 20 by controversial_jack

Another 87 innocent civilians killed by Israhell last night. I wonder if that gives you some righteous satisfaction?

Figures provided by the Hamas ministry of truth.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Plaid Cymru on Israel on 15:17 - Oct 20 with 583 viewscontroversial_jack

Plaid Cymru on Israel on 14:24 - Oct 20 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Medics!
Plaid Cymru on Israel on 16:28 - Oct 20 with 543 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Plaid Cymru on Israel on 15:17 - Oct 20 by controversial_jack

Medics!

Sorry, Hamas ministry of truth medics.

Plaid Cymru on Israel on 16:29 - Oct 20 with 543 viewsKeithHaynes

Plaid Cymru on Israel on 13:54 - Oct 20 by controversial_jack

Another 87 innocent civilians killed by Israhell last night. I wonder if that gives you some righteous satisfaction?

No one is innocent.
Just like Ronnie Biggs.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Plaid Cymru on Israel on 18:12 - Oct 20 with 487 viewsjohnlangy

Plaid Cymru on Israel on 14:24 - Oct 20 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Jeremy Bowen has been a news correspondent in many war zone situations for decades and is someone I believe to be truthful in what he says.

When there were reports a couple of weeks ago about numbers killed in a different attack he said that in his experience figures produced by Hamas were generally (his word) accurate.
Plaid Cymru on Israel on 19:34 - Oct 20 with 440 viewscontroversial_jack

Plaid Cymru on Israel on 16:28 - Oct 20 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Sorry, Hamas ministry of truth medics.

Many are foreign independent ones
Plaid Cymru on Israel on 21:53 - Oct 20 with 400 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Plaid Cymru on Israel on 18:12 - Oct 20 by johnlangy

Jeremy Bowen has been a news correspondent in many war zone situations for decades and is someone I believe to be truthful in what he says.

When there were reports a couple of weeks ago about numbers killed in a different attack he said that in his experience figures produced by Hamas were generally (his word) accurate.

Bowen always plays both ends off against the middle to get access, he always has done.
[Post edited 20 Oct 21:53]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Plaid Cymru on Israel on 22:11 - Oct 20 with 392 viewscontroversial_jack

Plaid Cymru on Israel on 21:53 - Oct 20 by JACKMANANDBOY

Bowen always plays both ends off against the middle to get access, he always has done.
[Post edited 20 Oct 21:53]

Login to get fewer ads

Plaid Cymru on Israel on 23:00 - Oct 20 with 363 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Plaid Cymru on Israel on 22:11 - Oct 20 by controversial_jack

https://www.camera.org/article/an-inside-look-at-the-bbc-ruling-against-jeremy-b

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Plaid Cymru on Israel on 00:31 - Oct 21 with 339 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Plaid Cymru on Israel on 23:00 - Oct 20 by JACKMANANDBOY

https://www.camera.org/article/an-inside-look-at-the-bbc-ruling-against-jeremy-b

Beat me to it. The beeb might as well just give up any notion of impartiality and employ Owen bloody jones to report on the situation for all it matters.

Plaid Cymru on Israel on 06:17 - Oct 21 with 287 viewsAnotherJohn

Plaid Cymru on Israel on 00:31 - Oct 21 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Beat me to it. The beeb might as well just give up any notion of impartiality and employ Owen bloody jones to report on the situation for all it matters.

Also worth looking at the recent Asserson report for an update on the BBC and Middle East reporting.

https://campaignformediastandards.org.uk/asserson-report.pdf

https://www.thejc.com/news/uk/bbc-breached-own-guidelines-1-553-times-on-israel-

https://camera-uk.org/2024/09/09/the-asserson-report-the-israel-hamas-war-and-th
[Post edited 21 Oct 6:22]
Plaid Cymru on Israel on 07:05 - Oct 21 with 258 viewsmajorraglan

Plaid Cymru on Israel on 06:17 - Oct 21 by AnotherJohn

Also worth looking at the recent Asserson report for an update on the BBC and Middle East reporting.

https://campaignformediastandards.org.uk/asserson-report.pdf

https://www.thejc.com/news/uk/bbc-breached-own-guidelines-1-553-times-on-israel-

https://camera-uk.org/2024/09/09/the-asserson-report-the-israel-hamas-war-and-th
[Post edited 21 Oct 6:22]

Two of the sources you’ve quoted can hardly be considered to be neutral and independent sources.

The Jewish Chronicle has recently come under the spot for fabricating stories while the camera-U.K. org site is a pro Israeli media monitoring group. Robbie Gibb who has strong connections with the Conservatives and is a Board Member at the BBC is involved with the Jewish Chronicle and he also advised GB News. It’s clear there are lots of different groups trying to influence what we see and hear.
[Post edited 21 Oct 7:05]
Plaid Cymru on Israel on 08:58 - Oct 21 with 240 viewsAnotherJohn

Plaid Cymru on Israel on 07:05 - Oct 21 by majorraglan

Two of the sources you’ve quoted can hardly be considered to be neutral and independent sources.

The Jewish Chronicle has recently come under the spot for fabricating stories while the camera-U.K. org site is a pro Israeli media monitoring group. Robbie Gibb who has strong connections with the Conservatives and is a Board Member at the BBC is involved with the Jewish Chronicle and he also advised GB News. It’s clear there are lots of different groups trying to influence what we see and hear.
[Post edited 21 Oct 7:05]

It is true that I cited a couple of articles written by pro-Jewish sources, but only as convenient summaries of the report for people who don't want to kook at the first link. The problem if one looks to the Guardian, Indy or Mirror for a summary is that they don't say a great deal. I was perhaps a little lazy and just took a couple of items near the top of the search results from Google. As others have pointed out, Jeremy Bowen has a certain track record. One has to respect his courage in reporting from dangerous war zones, but his bias is all too evident. I for one find it hard to listen to his reports because his partiality is so blatant. Do you think the reportage from Bowen or the BBC World Arabic Service has been balanced?
Plaid Cymru on Israel on 10:58 - Oct 21 with 206 viewscontroversial_jack

Plaid Cymru on Israel on 08:58 - Oct 21 by AnotherJohn

It is true that I cited a couple of articles written by pro-Jewish sources, but only as convenient summaries of the report for people who don't want to kook at the first link. The problem if one looks to the Guardian, Indy or Mirror for a summary is that they don't say a great deal. I was perhaps a little lazy and just took a couple of items near the top of the search results from Google. As others have pointed out, Jeremy Bowen has a certain track record. One has to respect his courage in reporting from dangerous war zones, but his bias is all too evident. I for one find it hard to listen to his reports because his partiality is so blatant. Do you think the reportage from Bowen or the BBC World Arabic Service has been balanced?

There is very little in the mainstream that is balanced and unbiased as they all have agendas
Plaid Cymru on Israel on 17:40 - Oct 21 with 127 viewsSullutaCreturned

Plaid Cymru on Israel on 10:58 - Oct 21 by controversial_jack

There is very little in the mainstream that is balanced and unbiased as they all have agendas

Unless people are complete steaming idiots they will know that every source has bias. The MSM, the various online sources and of course PRAVDA, they are ALL biased in oe way or another.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024