Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nathan Jones v Fans - again 23:02 - Oct 7 with 1230 viewsPatfromPoole

Honeymoon period at Charlton seems to be well and truly up…..

Poll: Would you take Ward-Prowse back?

Nathan Jones v Fans - again on 23:14 - Oct 7 with 1198 viewsdirk_doone

"I'll have my money"

[Post edited 7 Oct 23:46]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Nathan Jones v Fans - again on 05:13 - Oct 8 with 1031 viewssaintwizzler

All this after Charlton beat high flying Birmingham City 1-0.
Their first league defeat of the season.

If you read on, Jones makes valid points.
Fair play to him.

‘He told fans to trust him to run the club and pick the team, and suggested he would leave if this did not happen.
"People don't know what happens through the week, people say 'he should be playing'," he said.
"He might be carrying an injury, something might have happened in training.
"If people want to trust us and trust me to manage the football club then fine, if they [the fans] want to pick teams themselves, then come in, I'll have my money and I'll move somewhere else if that's what needs to be done.
"I see them [the players] every single day and we pick a side we believe can win the game.
"Sometimes players let us down and players let us down [on] Tuesday, absolutely let us down.
"I took responsibility for that but we bounced back today with a wonderful performance and I'm really proud of the football club." ‘

He has found his level.
League 1/bottom half of The Championship.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Nathan Jones v Fans - again on 07:22 - Oct 8 with 948 viewsBerber

Nathan Jones v Fans - again on 05:13 - Oct 8 by saintwizzler

All this after Charlton beat high flying Birmingham City 1-0.
Their first league defeat of the season.

If you read on, Jones makes valid points.
Fair play to him.

‘He told fans to trust him to run the club and pick the team, and suggested he would leave if this did not happen.
"People don't know what happens through the week, people say 'he should be playing'," he said.
"He might be carrying an injury, something might have happened in training.
"If people want to trust us and trust me to manage the football club then fine, if they [the fans] want to pick teams themselves, then come in, I'll have my money and I'll move somewhere else if that's what needs to be done.
"I see them [the players] every single day and we pick a side we believe can win the game.
"Sometimes players let us down and players let us down [on] Tuesday, absolutely let us down.
"I took responsibility for that but we bounced back today with a wonderful performance and I'm really proud of the football club." ‘

He has found his level.
League 1/bottom half of The Championship.

Apart from the bit about p1ssing off (how we would have jumped at that), he said much the same here. He is driving his career in a steadily downwards direction.

Poll: How many wins this season sweepstake

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024