Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So Sorry Dragan and Sport Republic 15:58 - Oct 7 with 10638 viewsUTS1885

Those responsible in the boardroom for bringing back the deranged idiot Matt Le Tissier clearly failed to see all the woeful, disgraceful garbage he has been promoting and pumping out since 2020. He showed no responsibility towards our club and was rightly removed in shame from his position as a club ambassador. He has become a total laughing stock in football and is ridiculed for his obnoxious, arrogant comments in the national media.

Not in my name, Dragan, it must be said — or in the names of many other fans who saw what he was saying and have morals. Le Tissier is nothing more than a shameless embarrassment, and he brought that on himself.

To the 600 Sotonians that died from covid disease for this prat to say it was a scam and recently 'nonsense' RIP

No debate or replies from me as its done and dusted and there for everyone to see.
[Post edited 9 Oct 17:20]
So Sorry Dragan and Sport Republic on 16:02 - Oct 7 with 5497 viewsButty101

Jesus you are boring - do you have any football opinions odd ball?

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

So Sorry Dragan and Sport Republic on 16:19 - Oct 7 with 5488 viewsmushinexile

Yes, he's a bloody pillock but he was a great Southampton player and that won't change.
So Sorry Dragan and Sport Republic on 19:04 - Oct 7 with 5309 viewsBerber

And his football knowledge and opinions are not off kilter either. It is the rest of his beliefs that are weird, but you can’t knock a man for standing by his beliefs. Oh, but you can.

Poll: How many wins this season sweepstake

So Sorry Dragan and Sport Republic on 19:07 - Oct 7 with 5300 viewsfranniesTache

Le tiss’ personal views are completely f*cking insane but they are his views and he’s entitled to them.

He is also one of, if not the, greatest player our club has ever produced. He was also loyal when he had absolutely no need to be.

Assuming his involvement is about football and nothing else then I doesn’t make a difference what he believes privately.
So Sorry Dragan and Sport Republic on 20:35 - Oct 7 with 5135 viewsWinchesterExile

So Sorry Dragan and Sport Republic on 19:07 - Oct 7 by franniesTache

Le tiss’ personal views are completely f*cking insane but they are his views and he’s entitled to them.

He is also one of, if not the, greatest player our club has ever produced. He was also loyal when he had absolutely no need to be.

Assuming his involvement is about football and nothing else then I doesn’t make a difference what he believes privately.

Couldn’t have put any better. The bloke’s a club legend whether he’s mental or not.
So Sorry Dragan and Sport Republic on 21:12 - Oct 7 with 5058 viewskingslandstand1

So Sorry Dragan and Sport Republic on 19:04 - Oct 7 by Berber

And his football knowledge and opinions are not off kilter either. It is the rest of his beliefs that are weird, but you can’t knock a man for standing by his beliefs. Oh, but you can.

"can’t knock a man for standing by his beliefs"

We do with Russell! Oh sorry, wrong thread ...........
So Sorry Dragan and Sport Republic on 23:26 - Oct 7 with 4944 viewsChesham_Saint

He’s done nothing illegal, so fvck off you skate tvvat.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

So Sorry Dragan and Sport Republic on 10:11 - Oct 8 with 4720 viewsSonicBoom

I don't agree with a word he says, but he is perfectly entitled to have a different opinion. Do we now vet people's views and backgrounds and judge whether they should be associated with the club?
Anyway, Rickie Lambert came out with much weirder stuff. I genuinely worried there was something wrong with him and he doesn't get the grief MLT does.
[Post edited 8 Oct 10:42]
Login to get fewer ads

So Sorry Dragan and Sport Republic on 10:13 - Oct 8 with 4722 viewsBridders2

The man is a legend full stop.
He has his views that some don't agree with and many others do. It's called free speech, which we as a nation we have lost many sons defending. So go and do one you boring tw*t.
So Sorry Dragan and Sport Republic on 10:50 - Oct 8 with 4627 viewsJoiedevivre

I think he’s hilarious. Him and the water whisperer Lambert have only gone up in their legend status.
So Sorry Dragan and Sport Republic on 11:08 - Oct 8 with 4588 viewsJellybaby

Good to see so much defence of Legend Le Tiss on here and free speech generally. Those who still think his views are insane are welcome to do so, but probably behind the curve. I have been in Turkey this week where they openly talk about vaccine damage and where literally no one believes the official 9/11 narrative.

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

So Sorry Dragan and Sport Republic on 14:22 - Oct 8 with 4399 viewsButty101

So Sorry Dragan and Sport Republic on 11:08 - Oct 8 by Jellybaby

Good to see so much defence of Legend Le Tiss on here and free speech generally. Those who still think his views are insane are welcome to do so, but probably behind the curve. I have been in Turkey this week where they openly talk about vaccine damage and where literally no one believes the official 9/11 narrative.

God if people in Turkey are saying it, it must be true ffs

So Sorry Dragan and Sport Republic on 14:33 - Oct 8 with 4401 viewsJellybaby

So Sorry Dragan and Sport Republic on 14:22 - Oct 8 by Butty101

God if people in Turkey are saying it, it must be true ffs

Is your view worth more than a Turkish person’s view? Are you going to tell me we are better educated in Blighty old boy?

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

So Sorry Dragan and Sport Republic on 15:08 - Oct 8 with 4378 viewsDorsetIan

So Sorry Dragan and Sport Republic on 11:08 - Oct 8 by Jellybaby

What were you doing in Turkey, Jelly?

Was it some sort of conspiracy convention because when I am wandering the streets of the Grand Bazaar, I am rarely engaged about vaccines and 9/11?

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

So Sorry Dragan and Sport Republic on 17:33 - Oct 8 with 4232 viewssaint901

Do you speak Turkish Mr Jellybaby?

Respect if you do.
So Sorry Dragan and Sport Republic on 17:45 - Oct 8 with 4218 viewssaint901

I think for me there are two competing drivers here.

First, on a football level, Le Tiss is respected and deserves to be. He was never the fittest, fastest or most tactically astute player but he had that magical quality of being unpredictable when he had the ball. Every time he received the ball you could almost feel the crowd hold its breath and hear the defenders clenching buttock. That sort of excitement is sadly lacking in many teams now - ours included.

So having him around is generally a good thing for the club.

Second, he is only good for the club to the extent that the leak over from his more unconventional views are not reflected in the club's reputation.

Misguided as they are, he is entitled to hold any view he wishes and to express them as he wishes. I hope that he will some day reach the bottom of whatever conspiracy spiral he is following and emerges into the horrible reality of real life.

I appreciate that real life is not as exciting as thinking that we're all being controlled by a mysterious cabal who have engineered every event in recorded history to their own benefit, fooling billions of people for hundreds of years. However it is real and we can believe the evidence of our own eyes, boring as that is.

If he does not emerge from the Svengali of the internet before managing to taint our club with what many would regard as lunatic fringe views, then the club has to be strong and part ways.

Rickie Lambert is a close second to Le Tiss of course but less of a threat because outside Saints fans and perhaps few Liverpool fans nobody knows or cares who he is.
So Sorry Dragan and Sport Republic on 17:57 - Oct 8 with 4190 viewsButty101

So Sorry Dragan and Sport Republic on 14:33 - Oct 8 by Jellybaby

Is your view worth more than a Turkish person’s view? Are you going to tell me we are better educated in Blighty old boy?

It appears so

So Sorry Dragan and Sport Republic on 20:15 - Oct 8 with 4106 viewsfelly1

So Sorry Dragan and Sport Republic on 15:08 - Oct 8 by DorsetIan

Was it some sort of conspiracy convention because when I am wandering the streets of the Grand Bazaar, I am rarely engaged about vaccines and 9/11?

Of Course old Mr Jellybaby knows the Grand Bazarr.

He's a frequent visitor to Honest Abdul McCtavish's Genuine Fake outlet.

He does a great range Covid Jabs.
So Sorry Dragan and Sport Republic on 04:42 - Oct 9 with 3929 viewsJellybaby

So Sorry Dragan and Sport Republic on 15:08 - Oct 8 by DorsetIan

The Turks are much more based than most Brits in my experience - they have long since stopped sucking on the government’s teats, there is a healthy scepticism, in that they know power corrupts and money talks.

At the Grand bazaar, they are more interested in parting you with your money than talking politics and they can spot a gullible Englishman from a mile away…..

So Sorry Dragan and Sport Republic on 04:46 - Oct 9 with 3920 viewsJellybaby

So Sorry Dragan and Sport Republic on 17:33 - Oct 8 by saint901

Do you speak Turkish Mr Jellybaby?

Respect if you do.

Biraz konusuyorum.

So Sorry Dragan and Sport Republic on 05:05 - Oct 9 with 3913 viewsJellybaby

So Sorry Dragan and Sport Republic on 17:45 - Oct 8 by saint901

I think for me there are two competing drivers here.

First, on a football level, Le Tiss is respected and deserves to be. He was never the fittest, fastest or most tactically astute player but he had that magical quality of being unpredictable when he had the ball. Every time he received the ball you could almost feel the crowd hold its breath and hear the defenders clenching buttock. That sort of excitement is sadly lacking in many teams now - ours included.

So having him around is generally a good thing for the club.

Second, he is only good for the club to the extent that the leak over from his more unconventional views are not reflected in the club's reputation.

Misguided as they are, he is entitled to hold any view he wishes and to express them as he wishes. I hope that he will some day reach the bottom of whatever conspiracy spiral he is following and emerges into the horrible reality of real life.

I appreciate that real life is not as exciting as thinking that we're all being controlled by a mysterious cabal who have engineered every event in recorded history to their own benefit, fooling billions of people for hundreds of years. However it is real and we can believe the evidence of our own eyes, boring as that is.

If he does not emerge from the Svengali of the internet before managing to taint our club with what many would regard as lunatic fringe views, then the club has to be strong and part ways.

Rickie Lambert is a close second to Le Tiss of course but less of a threat because outside Saints fans and perhaps few Liverpool fans nobody knows or cares who he is.

You seem to be accusing Le Tiss of “thought crime” and that if he ventures too far outside the Overton window then he should be discarded.

You are basically saying the same thing as the obsessively deranged UTS/Poirot, but in a more measured way - iron fist in a velvet glove one might say.

I find your intolerant views slightly troubling 901.

So Sorry Dragan and Sport Republic on 10:08 - Oct 9 with 3721 viewssaintwizzler

His and other people’s views only upset you if you let it.
Just scroll on by baby…

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Front two for WHU game?

So Sorry Dragan and Sport Republic on 11:09 - Oct 9 with 3661 viewssledger

at least you can have (or used to) a personal point of view here,if you feel thats so wrong try living in russia,china ,iran or north korea where if the state didnt agree you would just disappear.Matt will always be one of us a club legend
So Sorry Dragan and Sport Republic on 11:17 - Oct 9 with 3645 viewsDorsetIan

So Sorry Dragan and Sport Republic on 04:42 - Oct 9 by Jellybaby

The Turks are much more based than most Brits in my experience - they have long since stopped sucking on the government’s teats, there is a healthy scepticism, in that they know power corrupts and money talks.

At the Grand bazaar, they are more interested in parting you with your money than talking politics and they can spot a gullible Englishman from a mile away…..

Don't worry Jelly, they'd have to get up very early in the morning to catch me out.

I bought some anti-ageing elixir and a hat that used to belong to Ataturk, but paid in US dollars just to be on the safe side.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

So Sorry Dragan and Sport Republic on 13:10 - Oct 9 with 3595 viewskernow

So Sorry Dragan and Sport Republic on 04:42 - Oct 9 by Jellybaby

Not to mention a gullible Serb and two Danes !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024