Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No subject 16:41 - Sep 9 with 1586 viewsUTS1885

[Post edited 18 Sep 22:07]
Will Sport Republic Buy vacant Land Alongside St Mary’s Stadium ? on 18:47 - Sep 9 with 1396 views1ASIN12

Why would they need to buy land for any expansion ? The Chapel end has a large car park behind it so could easily do what Newcastle did and build over it .

Anyway I thought that any expansion would involve building and extra tier on the Kinsgland Stand , on the land they already own . Think I read this would add around 5000 extra seats but like everything now days this would be very expensive.

Let’s sell out every game this season , even when we are bottom of the league to see if there is the demand to have 5000 extra Saints fans week in week out .
(No subject) (n/t) on 19:03 - Sep 9 with 1371 viewsUTS1885

Will Sport Republic Buy vacant Land Alongside St Mary’s Stadium ? on 21:21 - Sep 9 with 1225 viewsSouthSeaSaint

If I was the money man at SFC I would be looking to do a deal with the Council to get hold of the Itchen frontage land when Cemex and Co leave the aggregate wharves.
It will happen some day and I have a sneaky feeling that discussions may be ongoing.
Will Sport Republic Buy vacant Land Alongside St Mary’s Stadium ? on 21:38 - Sep 9 with 1205 viewsUTS1885

Will Sport Republic Buy vacant Land Alongside St Mary’s Stadium ? on 21:21 - Sep 9 by SouthSeaSaint

If I was the money man at SFC I would be looking to do a deal with the Council to get hold of the Itchen frontage land when Cemex and Co leave the aggregate wharves.
It will happen some day and I have a sneaky feeling that discussions may be ongoing.

There was a plot of land being sold opposite the megastore wharfside a couple of years back. I dont know what happened to that. But losing 200+ car spaces cant be good for staff on matchdays.

La Salle paid £3m for the central trading estate freehold in 2002
Will Sport Republic Buy vacant Land Alongside St Mary’s Stadium ? on 21:51 - Sep 9 with 1190 viewsSaintNick

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:03 - Sep 9 by UTS1885

I said that the fencing would create a lot of congestion and the Forest game proved me right, if there was a genuine emergency at the stadium then I dread to think how it could be evacuated safely

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Will Sport Republic Buy vacant Land Alongside St Mary’s Stadium ? on 09:33 - Sep 10 with 897 viewssaintmark1976

Will Sport Republic Buy vacant Land Alongside St Mary’s Stadium ? on 21:38 - Sep 9 by UTS1885

There was a plot of land being sold opposite the megastore wharfside a couple of years back. I dont know what happened to that. But losing 200+ car spaces cant be good for staff on matchdays.

La Salle paid £3m for the central trading estate freehold in 2002

It’s my understanding that staff now park their cars at Ocean Village and are bused to the stadium.

Poll: Who is responsible for our poor start to the season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024