Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
36 hrs left to get a keeper & a striker & a winger. 10:38 - Aug 28 with 624 viewsGRIM

Ridiculous, we've had 2 months to get the players we need & here we are with just 36 hrs to go & we are desperately trying to bring players in.
I just don't understand why clubs leave it so late, they end up buying overated players at an inflated prices.
We do it every time & end up with the rubbish that other clubs don't want.
36 hrs left to get a keeper & a striker & a winger. on 10:40 - Aug 28 with 607 viewsPatfromPoole

I make it just over 58 hours UNTIL THE WINDOW SLAMS SHUT!!!

Apart from the late deals on the “deal sheet”……..

Poll: Would you take Ward-Prowse back?

36 hrs left to get a keeper & a striker & a winger. on 10:44 - Aug 28 with 589 viewsPatfromPoole

It is a chain of dominoes though.

We need to see what is happening with Bella-Kotchap, Sulemana, Onuachu and Walker-Peters before we know what money we will have to spend, if any.

Whilst seeing how much Arsenal are prepared to subsidise Ramsdale’s wages by, if anything.

All impacted by all sorts of other clubs and players across Europe.

I think Friday could be highly manic.

36 hrs left to get a keeper & a striker & a winger. (n/t) on 10:54 - Aug 28 with 541 viewssaint22

36 hrs left to get a keeper & a striker & a winger. on 11:13 - Aug 28 with 503 viewsButty101

36 hrs left to get a keeper & a striker & a winger. on 10:44 - Aug 28 by PatfromPoole

It is a chain of dominoes though.

We need to see what is happening with Bella-Kotchap, Sulemana, Onuachu and Walker-Peters before we know what money we will have to spend, if any.

Whilst seeing how much Arsenal are prepared to subsidise Ramsdale’s wages by, if anything.

All impacted by all sorts of other clubs and players across Europe.

I think Friday could be highly manic.

Sam Jonstone for 10mill and get Ings on loan . That’s all we need to do.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

36 hrs left to get a keeper & a striker & a winger. on 11:19 - Aug 28 with 480 viewsPatfromPoole

36 hrs left to get a keeper & a striker & a winger. on 11:13 - Aug 28 by Butty101

Ings wouldn’t need to be a loan.

I think West Ham are releasing him.

Ings doesn’t want to play for us though.

I think Johnstone is going to Wolves.

36 hrs left to get a keeper & a striker & a winger. on 11:33 - Aug 28 with 456 viewsGRIM

36 hrs left to get a keeper & a striker & a winger. on 10:40 - Aug 28 by PatfromPoole

I make it just over 58 hours UNTIL THE WINDOW SLAMS SHUT!!!

Apart from the late deals on the “deal sheet”……..

You're right, thanks for correcting me, I've lost a day somewhere this week, I thought it was Thursday when I wrote the previous post.
Blimey, wishing my life away.
36 hrs left to get a keeper & a striker & a winger. on 11:38 - Aug 28 with 444 viewsSalisburySaint

36 hrs left to get a keeper & a striker & a winger. on 11:13 - Aug 28 by Butty101

Johnstone going to Wolves
36 hrs left to get a keeper & a striker & a winger. on 11:45 - Aug 28 with 407 viewsJoiedevivre

‘tis the same every summer. We’ve needed both a competent goalkeeper and striker for a few years and yet we always leave it to the end (with added carrot and stick links to keep people happy).

Notwithstanding Solaks heavy pockets being utilised once again, questions must be asked of SR if nothing comes from these oh-so-few hours.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024