Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Meanwhile On Inbred Island 22:15 - Aug 5 with 2026 viewsUTS1885

Westwood got a kid ?

[Post edited 5 Aug 22:16]
Meanwhile On Inbred Island on 06:59 - Aug 6 with 1764 viewsTripleNiemi

Does each ‘star’ correlate to the number of charities Pompey screwed over?

Dear god……….

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Meanwhile On Inbred Island on 07:18 - Aug 6 with 1739 viewsPortchy_Blue

Meanwhile On Inbred Island on 06:59 - Aug 6 by TripleNiemi

Does each ‘star’ correlate to the number of charities Pompey screwed over?

Dear god……….

The stars represent silverware we have won, of course.

You'd need a minifigure Lego head to display your silverware Stars.
Meanwhile On Inbred Island on 07:51 - Aug 6 with 1707 viewsHeisenberg

Putting aside arguments about silverware I think all agree he looks a complete twot. Wonder what he does for a living.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Meanwhile On Inbred Island on 08:04 - Aug 6 with 1693 views1teeminants

Meanwhile On Inbred Island on 07:18 - Aug 6 by Portchy_Blue

The stars represent silverware we have won, of course.

You'd need a minifigure Lego head to display your silverware Stars.

Hey Porchy, I notice you lot are getting all excited about your away trip to Leeds and creaming about selling 2000 tickets in record time whatever. Of course we did the same last away game of the season 47 pound tickets, live on sky 12.30 , but we don’t feel the need to boast about it. What is it with you lot.?

By the way Beating Leeds 3 times as we did last season isn’t for everyone.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Meanwhile On Inbred Island on 08:18 - Aug 6 with 1674 viewsTripleNiemi

Meanwhile On Inbred Island on 08:04 - Aug 6 by 1teeminants

Hey Porchy, I notice you lot are getting all excited about your away trip to Leeds and creaming about selling 2000 tickets in record time whatever. Of course we did the same last away game of the season 47 pound tickets, live on sky 12.30 , but we don’t feel the need to boast about it. What is it with you lot.?

FFS 1teem, you have done it now……(cue 130 stepping up to the plate with some more Pompey myths….)

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Meanwhile On Inbred Island on 08:28 - Aug 6 with 1657 viewsPortchy_Blue

Meanwhile On Inbred Island on 08:04 - Aug 6 by 1teeminants

Ticket sales up to 2,898 now 1Teem, as we went back and demanded more after their paltry 2000 allocation.
Meanwhile On Inbred Island on 08:42 - Aug 6 with 1619 views1teeminants

Meanwhile On Inbred Island on 08:18 - Aug 6 by TripleNiemi

FFS 1teem, you have done it now……(cue 130 stepping up to the plate with some more Pompey myths….)

[Post edited 6 Aug 8:43]

Meanwhile On Inbred Island on 09:24 - Aug 6 with 1566 viewsSaintNick

Meanwhile On Inbred Island on 08:28 - Aug 6 by Portchy_Blue

Ticket sales up to 2,898 now 1Teem, as we went back and demanded more after their paltry 2000 allocation.

They obviously couldnt sell the extra tickets that you received then, indicative of how muh of an attraction you are to other clubs

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Login to get fewer ads

Meanwhile On Inbred Island on 09:37 - Aug 6 with 1541 viewsdirk_doone

Meanwhile On Inbred Island on 07:51 - Aug 6 by Heisenberg

Putting aside arguments about silverware I think all agree he looks a complete twot. Wonder what he does for a living.

His parents left him a book shop in Petersfield. They did the best they could to take care of him after they moved down there from London. You have to feel a bit sorry for them.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/petersfield-bookshop-hampshire-neil-gaima
[Post edited 6 Aug 10:01]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Meanwhile On Inbred Island on 10:36 - Aug 6 with 1414 viewsSaintNick

Meanwhile On Inbred Island on 09:37 - Aug 6 by dirk_doone

His parents left him a book shop in Petersfield. They did the best they could to take care of him after they moved down there from London. You have to feel a bit sorry for them.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/petersfield-bookshop-hampshire-neil-gaima

Despite what we feel for him, reading the article his Parents bought the bookshop in 1958 and he has worked there since leaving school, he is 61 now.

His Father died in 2006, I havent a clue whether his Mother is still alive, if she is she would be well into her 80's now at least.

I seem to remember seeing a piece done on him by either BBC South or Meridian back in the 1990's that he had been married and had children, but his growing obsession saw him divorced.

Lots of Pompey fans seem to be embarrassed about him now, but I know a few Pompey fans who know him well and say he has a heart of gold and is the first to offer help if any of his friends have troubles.

All that being said, some of his behaviour over the years has been inexcusable and he has a pathological hatred of all things Southampton, despite never having lived within 20 miles of Portsmouth in his life.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Meanwhile On Inbred Island on 10:41 - Aug 6 with 1403 viewsChesham_Saint

Meanwhile On Inbred Island on 10:36 - Aug 6 by SaintNick

Despite what we feel for him, reading the article his Parents bought the bookshop in 1958 and he has worked there since leaving school, he is 61 now.

His Father died in 2006, I havent a clue whether his Mother is still alive, if she is she would be well into her 80's now at least.

I seem to remember seeing a piece done on him by either BBC South or Meridian back in the 1990's that he had been married and had children, but his growing obsession saw him divorced.

Lots of Pompey fans seem to be embarrassed about him now, but I know a few Pompey fans who know him well and say he has a heart of gold and is the first to offer help if any of his friends have troubles.

All that being said, some of his behaviour over the years has been inexcusable and he has a pathological hatred of all things Southampton, despite never having lived within 20 miles of Portsmouth in his life.

He may well be an orphan, but that doesn’t make him any less of a dopey cvnt.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Meanwhile On Inbred Island on 11:33 - Aug 6 with 1343 viewskingslandstand1

Meanwhile On Inbred Island on 09:24 - Aug 6 by SaintNick

They obviously couldnt sell the extra tickets that you received then, indicative of how muh of an attraction you are to other clubs

Touche!!
Meanwhile On Inbred Island on 12:12 - Aug 6 with 1311 viewsMattFinish

A Pompey fan who knows who his Dad is? Highly unlikely
Meanwhile On Inbred Island on 12:15 - Aug 6 with 1305 viewsMattFinish

6.57 Crew? Is that his IQ?
Meanwhile On Inbred Island on 15:26 - Aug 6 with 1075 viewsyateleysaint

Meanwhile On Inbred Island on 09:37 - Aug 6 by dirk_doone

Getting volunteer staff to handle all the extra orders?

Is it a charity or something?

You cannot reason a person out of something they were not reasoned into.

Meanwhile On Inbred Island on 17:30 - Aug 6 with 975 viewskentsouthampton

Meanwhile On Inbred Island on 10:36 - Aug 6 by SaintNick

Lives round the corner from me, he's paid for quite a few people's funerals amongst other things.
Meanwhile On Inbred Island on 18:04 - Aug 6 with 907 viewsBLEEDRED

Take him away from the football scene and he is a totally different person. I met about 10 years ago at a book fair, he was suited and booted, clean-shaven and talked sense. I think he just has to be a complete tool at football and lets the drink get the better of him, and live up to the image he has created.
Meanwhile On Inbred Island on 18:05 - Aug 6 with 907 viewsButty101

Meanwhile On Inbred Island on 17:30 - Aug 6 by kentsouthampton

Lives round the corner from me, he's paid for quite a few people's funerals amongst other things.

That’s because you are a Skate , pretending badly to be a Saints supporter

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Meanwhile On Inbred Island on 21:34 - Aug 6 with 783 views1teeminants

Meanwhile On Inbred Island on 18:04 - Aug 6 by BLEEDRED

Take him away from the football scene and he is a totally different person. I met about 10 years ago at a book fair, he was suited and booted, clean-shaven and talked sense. I think he just has to be a complete tool at football and lets the drink get the better of him, and live up to the image he has created.

It’s not just at Football. I met him at Lords when Hants were playing in a cricket final. He was with another skate and my mate and I were queuing for beer I made a remark along the lines of …..Up The saints !….. He got a little agitated much to our amusement 🤣

He had ‘we hate scum’ and other anti saints blurgh tattooed into his scalp. Don’t forget this tool was also arrested for urinating on the St Mary’s seats.

I also saw him in the England crowd at Sy Mary’s when we played Macedonia and he was wearing his blue trousers and Pompey hat . Why would you do that ?

Meanwhile On Inbred Island on 21:46 - Aug 6 with 754 viewskentsouthampton

Meanwhile On Inbred Island on 18:05 - Aug 6 by Butty101

That’s because you are a Skate , pretending badly to be a Saints supporter

You really are an obsessive noddy aren't you.
You know nothing about me.
Meanwhile On Inbred Island on 22:25 - Aug 6 with 700 viewshedgeend61

Meanwhile On Inbred Island on 08:28 - Aug 6 by Portchy_Blue

Potchy, you're getting mixed up with the word demand.

Leeds, like all other clubs in the Championship, only have to offer 2000 or 10% capacity, thems the rules. Some may offer more, through choice.

If Leeds were playing a big club this Saturday, say someone like Oxford maybe, they'd easy sell all home sections so would only need to offer 2000 away tickets.

They've probably looked at the figures for little ol Pompey this Weekend and thought we ain't sold many have we?, we'll offer them another 1000 tickets as we won't sell them in a month of Sundays and it'll be a nice day out for their fans who have been rattling around lower league grounds for the last decade and many won't have ever seen an away game in largish stadium.
And another £45k in the coffers is not to be sniffed at by LUFC is it?

Hope that's cleared up the difference between demanded and offered, Leeds fans don't have much demand to go and see little ol Pompey.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024