Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pre Season 19:39 - Aug 3 with 1514 viewsSouthSeaSaint

I guess few of us are overjoyed with our pre season so far and with a couple of tricky friendlies coming up.
However that said I see that our friends down the road have endured a 4-0 defeat to Wycombe and another 2-0 reverse to Charlton today.
The way things are going we could both be relegated this forthcoming season and thereby avoid having to put up with having to entertain Mr Westwood and his EDL group of friends who were enjoying the sunshine around Guildhall Square today.
On a different topic there are quite a few Pompey supporters enjoying our issues with Baz.
Fair play to them for this but perhaps they might like to reflect about some of the Ex Saints they have had to endure over the years and there have been quite a few of them who did not cut the mustard with us or had been fobbed off to Pompey at the end of their careers.

Pre Season on 19:42 - Aug 3 with 1497 viewsPatfromPoole

Skates will be fine.

Upper mid-table.

Poll: Would you take Ward-Prowse back?

Pre Season on 20:20 - Aug 3 with 1426 viewsdirk_doone

Pre Season on 19:42 - Aug 3 by PatfromPoole

Skates will be fine.

Upper mid-table.

Their current goalkeeper is even worse than Bazunu so I think not. Charlton lost 2-0 to Millwall, by the way.

Outclassed:

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/13190236/pre-season-highlights-portsmouth-
[Post edited 3 Aug 20:32]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Pre Season on 20:39 - Aug 3 with 1385 viewsPatfromPoole

Pre Season on 20:20 - Aug 3 by dirk_doone

Their current goalkeeper is even worse than Bazunu so I think not. Charlton lost 2-0 to Millwall, by the way.

Outclassed:

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/13190236/pre-season-highlights-portsmouth-

Mmmmm.

Interesting goalkeeping……

Pre Season on 22:05 - Aug 3 with 1293 viewsWestEndBoy

Pre Season on 19:42 - Aug 3 by PatfromPoole

Skates will be fine.

Upper mid-table.

A leftie Lovey and a skate . What a horrible life
Pre Season on 23:08 - Aug 3 with 1179 viewshedgeend61

Pre Season on 20:20 - Aug 3 by dirk_doone

Outclassed:

Looks like Pompey filled the away end again
200 max?

How many did we take to Millwall today?, I never went
Pre Season on 23:19 - Aug 3 with 1131 viewsPatfromPoole

Pre Season on 22:05 - Aug 3 by WestEndBoy

A leftie Lovey and a skate . What a horrible life

Oddball.

Pre Season on 07:41 - Aug 4 with 789 viewsSalisburySaint

Pre Season on 23:08 - Aug 3 by hedgeend61

Looks like Pompey filled the away end again
200 max?

How many did we take to Millwall today?, I never went

According to Charlton website 837 Skates at Charlton, when I checked a week ago we’d sold nearly 1,300 for Millwall

But of coarse Pompeys away support, as they frequently tell us, much better than ours 🙄
Pre Season on 07:58 - Aug 4 with 735 views1ASIN12

Pre Season on 07:41 - Aug 4 by SalisburySaint

According to Charlton website 837 Skates at Charlton, when I checked a week ago we’d sold nearly 1,300 for Millwall

But of coarse Pompeys away support, as they frequently tell us, much better than ours 🙄

Yes but of those 837 skates 836 of them would have been geezers , the other one a prick with a bell .
Login to get fewer ads

Pre Season on 08:54 - Aug 4 with 614 viewsSalisburySaint

Pre Season on 07:58 - Aug 4 by 1ASIN12

Yes but of those 837 skates 836 of them would have been geezers , the other one a prick with a bell .

And I suppose they would have been more passionate too !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024