Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
DAZN 07:08 - Aug 1 with 2269 viewsrafc1984

Get 7 year exclusive deal to show National leagues.

https://dazngroup.com/press-room/dazn-secures-english-domestic-football-with-acq
DAZN on 09:20 - Aug 1 with 2124 viewsBigKindo

So that's another piece of my TNT contract that's out of the window to be replaced by yet another pay for view platform. More greed.
DAZN on 09:38 - Aug 1 with 2067 views442Dale

All comes from the clubs themselves looking to increase revenue, understandably. It’s so far gone now, the EFL deal illustrates that with 10 live games each weekend and all midweek games being available live. Flipping heck, all the EFL trophy games are being shown!

Seeing your club live on tv used to be an occasion. That’s something else that has become lost in the pursuit of bringing access to everyone, all of the time. Some will love it, some won’t. Football fans would look to pay to have this available on demand rather than Disney/Amazon etc. All about where people choose to use their money - that’s one thing that won’t ever change.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

DAZN on 09:59 - Aug 1 with 1998 viewsNorthernDale

Have they announced the fixtures covered yet?
DAZN on 10:58 - Aug 1 with 1874 viewsTVOS1907

DAZN on 09:59 - Aug 1 by NorthernDale

Have they announced the fixtures covered yet?

No.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

DAZN on 11:26 - Aug 1 with 1780 viewskel

Have DAZN consulted the virgin brothers on Twitter (who rather bizarrely nickname themselves after vegetables - ironic) in case it affects their Boston travel plans?
DAZN on 13:24 - Aug 1 with 1558 viewsBrierls

DAZN on 11:26 - Aug 1 by kel

Have DAZN consulted the virgin brothers on Twitter (who rather bizarrely nickname themselves after vegetables - ironic) in case it affects their Boston travel plans?

Bit harsh.

Those who travel to away games book train tickets in advance to keep costs down. TNT, DAZN etc dictating fixtures and kick off times is a pain in the arse.
DAZN on 15:04 - Aug 1 with 1395 viewsTrev

https://www.theshots.co.uk/national-league-x-dazn-faqs/
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024