Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hate preacher attempts to set up Islamic state in Scotland 02:07 - Jul 31 with 1778 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

His eminence Sheikh Yasser Al-Habib of Buckinghamshire England has raised millions of pounds in the attempt to buy a cluster of Scottish islands with the intent to set up an Islamic homeland in the west. The website of his organisation the Mahdi Servants Union states its aim is to “advance societies in accordance with the Islamic Rafida values and achieving Shia civilisation dominance”.

Thankfully it’s not happening. Yet at least.

Here’s a man who has been inexplicably granted asylum in the UK despite being too radical for Kuwait and Iran. He owns a private compound in the village of Fulmer in Buckinghamshire where he runs military training camps. His YouTube channel openly promotes hate and shows his private army of men in combat gear in military drills training in his compound. They routinely perform the ritualistic act of Tatbir which involves cutting your head with a sword and letting the blood wash all down you. He was sentenced to 15 years imprisonment in Kuwait for stirring up hatred but was later pardoned by the Emir. Shortly after he was stripped of his Kuwaiti nationality.

The owner of the islands in question has stepped in and stopped the sale from going ahead.

Is there anyone out there who can offer the slightest shred of justification as to why we allow extremists like this to come and settle in our country?

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Hate preacher attempts to set up Islamic state in Scotland on 04:52 - Jul 31 with 1430 viewsAnotherJohn

For some among us, DEI is the new religion that cannot be challenged, even when there is the odd undesirable outcome. I almost reversed the last two letters of the acronym by mistake.
Hate preacher attempts to set up Islamic state in Scotland on 09:52 - Jul 31 with 1382 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Hate preacher attempts to set up Islamic state in Scotland on 04:52 - Jul 31 by AnotherJohn

For some among us, DEI is the new religion that cannot be challenged, even when there is the odd undesirable outcome. I almost reversed the last two letters of the acronym by mistake.

Just have a look at the house prices in Fulmer and then think about how much a compound would cost there. Plus he’s got a £2 million converted church he uses to broadcast from. Who is funding this guy and more importantly, why? Hate speech seems like a prolific business.

https://www.onthemarket.com/for-sale/property/fulmer/?gad_source=1&gbraid=0A

Hate preacher attempts to set up Islamic state in Scotland on 10:04 - Jul 31 with 1357 viewsBoundy

Hate preacher attempts to set up Islamic state in Scotland on 09:52 - Jul 31 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Just have a look at the house prices in Fulmer and then think about how much a compound would cost there. Plus he’s got a £2 million converted church he uses to broadcast from. Who is funding this guy and more importantly, why? Hate speech seems like a prolific business.

https://www.onthemarket.com/for-sale/property/fulmer/?gad_source=1&gbraid=0A

Donations from like minded 3 brain cell bigots.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Hate preacher attempts to set up Islamic state in Scotland on 10:04 - Jul 31 with 1370 viewsKeithHaynes

A wonderful landing point off the coast of the UK, a strategic area for any form of gathering and platform ?

Or just a man who wants to bring beautiful people together in the name of cultural diversity to energise an island which can provide for them as it expands, gets bigger and increases its population in a peace loving way.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Hate preacher attempts to set up Islamic state in Scotland on 12:08 - Jul 31 with 1317 viewsBoundy

Hate preacher attempts to set up Islamic state in Scotland on 10:04 - Jul 31 by KeithHaynes

A wonderful landing point off the coast of the UK, a strategic area for any form of gathering and platform ?

Or just a man who wants to bring beautiful people together in the name of cultural diversity to energise an island which can provide for them as it expands, gets bigger and increases its population in a peace loving way.

You'd like to think the second option but it ain't. The current owner said he won't sell to him,let's hope he's true to his world.Why we allow scum such as this reside amongst us defies all logic,the enemy within.

Hate preacher attempts to set up Islamic state in Scotland on 16:41 - Jul 31 with 1275 viewsFlashberryjack

If this happens, I predict there'll be a holy war with mainland Scotland, to claim back land that was stolen from the Muslims 6'000 years ago.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Hate preacher attempts to set up Islamic state in Scotland on 17:05 - Jul 31 with 1255 viewsScotia

Hate preacher attempts to set up Islamic state in Scotland on 10:04 - Jul 31 by Boundy

Donations from like minded 3 brain cell bigots.

Qatar fund and sheltered the Taliban.

We gave them the world cup.
Hate preacher attempts to set up Islamic state in Scotland on 17:39 - Jul 31 with 1239 viewshowenjack

The last man who tried single handed to take on a remote Scottish island came unstuck in a big way ..

Remember the wicker man
Login to get fewer ads

Hate preacher attempts to set up Islamic state in Scotland on 18:16 - Jul 31 with 1215 viewsmax936

Money, which the Tories and their sponsors thrived on!

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Hate preacher attempts to set up Islamic state in Scotland on 18:18 - Jul 31 with 1215 viewsonehunglow

Hate preacher attempts to set up Islamic state in Scotland on 18:16 - Jul 31 by max936

We ll see what Labours sponsors come up with.
Hopefully,some respite from what is to come

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Hate preacher attempts to set up Islamic state in Scotland on 19:11 - Jul 31 with 1184 viewsmax936

Hate preacher attempts to set up Islamic state in Scotland on 18:18 - Jul 31 by onehunglow

We ll see what Labours sponsors come up with.
Hopefully,some respite from what is to come

What's Labour got to do with this, they've been in power less than a month and why are you mentioning them in reply to me, I've no love for Labour and absolutely detest the Torys for what they've done to this Country over the last 14yrs.

I know that'll hurt you, as a god loving Tory, but the truth is hard to take on times!

Hate preacher attempts to set up Islamic state in Scotland on 20:20 - Jul 31 with 1137 viewsonehunglow

Hate preacher attempts to set up Islamic state in Scotland on 19:11 - Jul 31 by max936

What's Labour got to do with this, they've been in power less than a month and why are you mentioning them in reply to me, I've no love for Labour and absolutely detest the Torys for what they've done to this Country over the last 14yrs.

I know that'll hurt you, as a god loving Tory, but the truth is hard to take on times!

With all due respect xxxx off.
I’m not a Tory.
You sound like Builth
I hate em all
Why?
Well it should be obvious
This lot is supposed to be “ clean”
In a month,significant steps have been taken to shaft hard working folk and more to come in September

Take your Labour and shove em

I’ve seen plenty of filthy Labour politicians in my time, more than you too.

Hate preacher attempts to set up Islamic state in Scotland on 22:43 - Jul 31 with 1084 viewsmax936

Hate preacher attempts to set up Islamic state in Scotland on 20:20 - Jul 31 by onehunglow

With all due respect xxxx off.
I’m not a Tory.
You sound like Builth
I hate em all
Why?
Well it should be obvious
This lot is supposed to be “ clean”
In a month,significant steps have been taken to shaft hard working folk and more to come in September

Take your Labour and shove em

I’ve seen plenty of filthy Labour politicians in my time, more than you too.

November mun, their first budget. You love the colour Blue

I hate them all, Farage especially another piece of runny excrement.

Anyway I'm going to bed.

Await more havoc to ensue, ASHP

Hate preacher attempts to set up Islamic state in Scotland on 05:14 - Aug 1 with 994 viewsAnotherJohn

Re the oft repeated 14 years of "Tory rule" don't forget that from May 2010-May 2015 we had the Con/Lib-Dem coalition government under Cameron and Clegg, so the Lib-Dems are not blameless either. Just as a reference point, I am another who did not vote last month, partly because I was abroad and did not think my vote would make any difference in Swansea, and partly because I have issues with all the major parties, not least Labour.
Hate preacher attempts to set up Islamic state in Scotland on 08:26 - Aug 1 with 938 viewsonehunglow

Hate preacher attempts to set up Islamic state in Scotland on 05:14 - Aug 1 by AnotherJohn

Re the oft repeated 14 years of "Tory rule" don't forget that from May 2010-May 2015 we had the Con/Lib-Dem coalition government under Cameron and Clegg, so the Lib-Dems are not blameless either. Just as a reference point, I am another who did not vote last month, partly because I was abroad and did not think my vote would make any difference in Swansea, and partly because I have issues with all the major parties, not least Labour.

That was the mantra of Harold Wilson ,the doyen of duplicity l A liar .
Blair a liar ,Starmer has plenty of time to shape up,as a liar .

Hate preacher attempts to set up Islamic state in Scotland on 09:15 - Aug 1 with 907 viewsBoundy

Hate preacher attempts to set up Islamic state in Scotland on 18:16 - Jul 31 by max936

And Labour don't ? which has previously and will continue to be exposed

Hate preacher attempts to set up Islamic state in Scotland on 20:14 - Aug 1 with 853 viewssons_of_omri

Hate preacher attempts to set up Islamic state in Scotland on 04:52 - Jul 31 by AnotherJohn

The Olympics opening ceremony - living proof
Hate preacher attempts to set up Islamic state in Scotland on 20:51 - Aug 1 with 822 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Hate preacher attempts to set up Islamic state in Scotland on 19:11 - Jul 31 by max936

This convicted criminal hate preacher was granted asylum during the Blair years but that’s irrelevant.

The question is why?

Hate preacher attempts to set up Islamic state in Scotland on 11:05 - Aug 2 with 718 viewsBoundy

Hate preacher attempts to set up Islamic state in Scotland on 20:51 - Aug 1 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

This convicted criminal hate preacher was granted asylum during the Blair years but that’s irrelevant.

The question is why?

any vote will do is the correct answer , hence the floodgates opened then in 97 and will be now. Would you vote for a party who wants to stop you gaining free access to accommodation, benefits etc or one who will give you the promised land.

Hate preacher attempts to set up Islamic state in Scotland on 12:02 - Aug 2 with 699 viewsonehunglow

Hate preacher attempts to set up Islamic state in Scotland on 11:05 - Aug 2 by Boundy

any vote will do is the correct answer , hence the floodgates opened then in 97 and will be now. Would you vote for a party who wants to stop you gaining free access to accommodation, benefits etc or one who will give you the promised land.

We are simply reaping the whirlwind of Blair’s government which also saw pubs being opened all day and half the night ,the thinking the British would drink sensibly
Sensibly
Us

Hate preacher attempts to set up Islamic state in Scotland on 12:33 - Aug 2 with 688 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Hate preacher attempts to set up Islamic state in Scotland on 11:05 - Aug 2 by Boundy

If it were about votes for Labour then the tories would have stopped it. It’s all about the dogmatic ideological belief that we need to grow the population at all costs so the economy also grows whilst also driving down wages for poor people.

Both main parties believe in this 100%

Hate preacher attempts to set up Islamic state in Scotland on 16:50 - Aug 3 with 588 viewsSullutaCreturned

Is this why we are seeing the riots across England and even in Ireland, there's even a major police operation in Cardiff today in case the riots spread there.

Has this immigrant killing 3 little girls triggered something?
Hate preacher attempts to set up Islamic state in Scotland on 16:54 - Aug 3 with 586 viewsonehunglow

Hate preacher attempts to set up Islamic state in Scotland on 16:50 - Aug 3 by SullutaCreturned

Is this why we are seeing the riots across England and even in Ireland, there's even a major police operation in Cardiff today in case the riots spread there.

Has this immigrant killing 3 little girls triggered something?

It’s a case of people being discontented over the levels of illegal entries but not being able or feeling comfortable in saying as much.
If they do,they got pilloried as racists or far right
Media has a stinking “ far right” narrative
Labour needs to be serious about sorting out the boats .
They are not “ welcome)

Hate preacher attempts to set up Islamic state in Scotland on 17:05 - Aug 3 with 568 viewsSullutaCreturned

Hate preacher attempts to set up Islamic state in Scotland on 16:54 - Aug 3 by onehunglow

It’s a case of people being discontented over the levels of illegal entries but not being able or feeling comfortable in saying as much.
If they do,they got pilloried as racists or far right
Media has a stinking “ far right” narrative
Labour needs to be serious about sorting out the boats .
They are not “ welcome)

That's the point. For a long, long time there has been a large body f feeling about immigration but people kept quiet because most of the media, the politicians, the celebrity luvvies and certain other people were all ready to shout racist at you if you complained about immigration.

Now, after years of having too shut up while we have seen immigrants breaking laws, murdering, raping, working illegally and not to forget the grooming gangs and the criminal gangs that ship people here for their cash and then make women work in the sex industry, NOW have a lot of people had enough?

Or is it just the right wing idiots coming out in force?
Hate preacher attempts to set up Islamic state in Scotland on 17:59 - Aug 3 with 543 viewsonehunglow

Hate preacher attempts to set up Islamic state in Scotland on 17:05 - Aug 3 by SullutaCreturned

That's the point. For a long, long time there has been a large body f feeling about immigration but people kept quiet because most of the media, the politicians, the celebrity luvvies and certain other people were all ready to shout racist at you if you complained about immigration.

Now, after years of having too shut up while we have seen immigrants breaking laws, murdering, raping, working illegally and not to forget the grooming gangs and the criminal gangs that ship people here for their cash and then make women work in the sex industry, NOW have a lot of people had enough?

Or is it just the right wing idiots coming out in force?

What are coming out in force are maggots .
These are those with meaningless ,dull lives on a sink estate enlivened only by getting hammered or having a rick.
Football used to serve this purpose but now immigration issues do.
The people that are genuinely concerned are at home ,not on the streets .
Maybe they should get out there .
These boats need to stop ,although if they were overnight,the maggots would find another excuse .
We need to hammer these stains.
It would help if police actually got stick in and didn’t run away

The tactics used are a national disgrace .

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024