Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Never underestimate an old man 21:06 - Jul 27 with 2365 viewsKeithHaynes

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Never underestimate an old man on 22:45 - Jul 27 with 1796 viewstrampie

That was a sharp right.

I had to laugh at one of the comments " he wouldn't do that to a Caernarfon grandad"
Seen a report saying huge crowd 1,236 for what is a 2nd tier Welsh football game, Colwyn Bay player sent off early doors, Bangor ran out 4-0 away winners, if Bangor go back up to where they belong they will probably be playing Caernarfon again, proper nawty.

https://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/video-shows-brawl-erupt-denbig
Seen this report from earlier last year about Bangor.
[Post edited 27 Jul 22:51]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Never underestimate an old man on 22:52 - Jul 27 with 1791 viewsonehunglow

Yes , the Welsh really stick together
Maybe these chaps follow Wales away and sing the anthem in tune and are nice to locals

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Never underestimate an old man on 22:55 - Jul 27 with 1760 viewsbuilthjack

Never underestimate an old man on 22:52 - Jul 27 by onehunglow

Yes , the Welsh really stick together
Maybe these chaps follow Wales away and sing the anthem in tune and are nice to locals

Pathetic

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Never underestimate an old man on 23:10 - Jul 27 with 1723 viewstrampie

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Never underestimate an old man on 08:46 - Jul 28 with 1544 viewsonehunglow

For outsiders,these are two clubs. 20 mls apart .
Their fans travel to watch Wales
When back home,they detest each other .
Yeah baby

Never underestimate an old man on 09:09 - Jul 28 with 1511 viewsbuilthjack

Never underestimate an old man on 08:46 - Jul 28 by onehunglow

Yeah baby

You wouldnā€™t know a thing about watching Wales.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Never underestimate an old man on 11:31 - Jul 28 with 1420 viewsonehunglow

True .
Back on topic
Older men can indeed be more lethal as they know where to cause intense pain without a mess.
Itā€™s actually not that hard but takes training and accuracy .
My training has come in very handy over the years

Never underestimate an old man on 11:55 - Jul 28 with 1386 viewsKeithHaynes

Never underestimate an old man on 08:46 - Jul 28 by onehunglow

Yeah baby

Not much difference to Swansea /Cardiff.

Login to get fewer ads

Never underestimate an old man on 11:58 - Jul 28 with 1358 viewstrampie

Caernarfon v Bangor is only 10 miles apart.

Never underestimate an old man on 12:00 - Jul 28 with 1354 viewsonehunglow

Never underestimate an old man on 11:55 - Jul 28 by KeithHaynes

Not much difference to Swansea /Cardiff.

Exactly Guv.Were a divided country
I might have mentioned it before
Not a case of being ā€œ anti ā€œ but the truth
When we do u itā€™s,we can be a real force
I still class myself as proud Welsh but keep it to yourself
Just saw jet2 flight from Brum full of Welsh who ,tanked up,caused havoc to families with young kids en route to Ibiza
Iā€™d rather weekend in Middlesbrough

Never underestimate an old man on 12:25 - Jul 28 with 1331 viewsKeithHaynes

Never underestimate an old man on 12:00 - Jul 28 by onehunglow

Just saw jet2 flight from Brum full of Welsh who ,tanked up,caused havoc to families with young kids en route to Ibiza

We donā€™t get those morons here.
Thereā€™s nothing for them and nowhere to go.

Plus the police would batter them.

Never underestimate an old man on 12:41 - Jul 28 with 1305 viewsWhiterockin

Not more Welsh people who don't fly from Cardiff Airport. I forgot Jet2 won't use an airport in Wales.
Never underestimate an old man on 12:50 - Jul 28 with 1286 viewsonehunglow

Never underestimate an old man on 12:41 - Jul 28 by Whiterockin

Not more Welsh people who don't fly from Cardiff Airport. I forgot Jet2 won't use an airport in Wales.

Aye.

Never underestimate an old man on 13:11 - Jul 28 with 1243 viewsSullutaCreturned

Never underestimate an old man on 12:25 - Jul 28 by KeithHaynes

We donā€™t get those morons here.
Thereā€™s nothing for them and nowhere to go.

Plus the police would batter them.

Sounds like just the place I'd like to visit. Lots to see, no drunken arses and deent weather. And if you've seen everything there's always the 90 minute train trip to Seville where there is also lots to see.
Never underestimate an old man on 14:25 - Jul 28 with 1194 viewsEagleEye

Weekend in Middlesbrough ? Think Iā€™d take a chance with Jet2 ā€¦
Never underestimate an old man on 14:37 - Jul 28 with 1179 viewsKeithHaynes

Never underestimate an old man on 13:11 - Jul 28 by SullutaCreturned

Sounds like just the place I'd like to visit. Lots to see, no drunken arses and deent weather. And if you've seen everything there's always the 90 minute train trip to Seville where there is also lots to see.

We have 400 restaurants and bars in my town. They are attended by tourists from all over Spain, very few Brits. No shirts off in bars, or the owner gets fined and the person doing it. Thats enforced regularly. Iā€™ve seen one man get a proper dig from the police and he was a beetroot coloured Scotsman who had too much sun. Thatā€™s tourist and beer related. Thereā€™s been a few other times Iā€™ve seen the law enforced.

Spanish people in the main are very calm and very approachable. They donā€™t want the sort of behaviour that follows UK tourists. All chain bars planning applications are refused. Our area is for families, kids (who generally are exceptionally well behaved at the table for hours, being with family and elders and acting appropriately is ingrained into children) Crime rate is very low, for assaults and drunkenness (thatā€™s rarely seen ever) Kids talk to the police, and when in groups always tidy up their rubbish and move aside on pavements for others. Iā€™ve never experienced any other behaviour other than politeness. ( To do so brings disgrace on the family ) if the police do get involved you wonā€™t sit at grandmothers table for months. Thatā€™s a real disgrace, she is the matriarch.

It might be old fashioned but there are still places in our area, in fact well outside the cities that still operate as if itā€™s sixties Britain. Local markets, food, vegetables shopped locally is very cheap.

Nothing is perfect, and Spain most certainly isn't, but on this level it is. Public safety, consequences of actions and respect is everywhere.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Never underestimate an old man on 15:30 - Jul 28 with 1118 viewsmax936

Never underestimate an old man on 14:37 - Jul 28 by KeithHaynes

We have 400 restaurants and bars in my town. They are attended by tourists from all over Spain, very few Brits. No shirts off in bars, or the owner gets fined and the person doing it. Thats enforced regularly. Iā€™ve seen one man get a proper dig from the police and he was a beetroot coloured Scotsman who had too much sun. Thatā€™s tourist and beer related. Thereā€™s been a few other times Iā€™ve seen the law enforced.

Spanish people in the main are very calm and very approachable. They donā€™t want the sort of behaviour that follows UK tourists. All chain bars planning applications are refused. Our area is for families, kids (who generally are exceptionally well behaved at the table for hours, being with family and elders and acting appropriately is ingrained into children) Crime rate is very low, for assaults and drunkenness (thatā€™s rarely seen ever) Kids talk to the police, and when in groups always tidy up their rubbish and move aside on pavements for others. Iā€™ve never experienced any other behaviour other than politeness. ( To do so brings disgrace on the family ) if the police do get involved you wonā€™t sit at grandmothers table for months. Thatā€™s a real disgrace, she is the matriarch.

It might be old fashioned but there are still places in our area, in fact well outside the cities that still operate as if itā€™s sixties Britain. Local markets, food, vegetables shopped locally is very cheap.

Nothing is perfect, and Spain most certainly isn't, but on this level it is. Public safety, consequences of actions and respect is everywhere.

Sounds idyllic Mr Haynes

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Never underestimate an old man on 16:58 - Jul 28 with 1051 viewsKeithHaynes

Never underestimate an old man on 15:30 - Jul 28 by max936

Sounds idyllic Mr Haynes

It isnā€™t, but on that particular subject itā€™s better.

Never underestimate an old man on 17:15 - Jul 28 with 1013 viewstrampie

Sounds like Welsh etiquette from my childhood.

Never underestimate an old man on 17:16 - Jul 28 with 1013 viewsonehunglow

Never underestimate an old man on 16:58 - Jul 28 by KeithHaynes

It isnā€™t, but on that particular subject itā€™s better.

Tidy up rubbish
That would traumatise ours.

Never underestimate an old man on 17:17 - Jul 28 with 1003 viewsonehunglow

Never underestimate an old man on 14:25 - Jul 28 by EagleEye

Weekend in Middlesbrough ? Think Iā€™d take a chance with Jet2 ā€¦

Hey.
Itā€™s near Whitby which is lovely and the North York Moors which are stunning

Never underestimate an old man on 17:20 - Jul 28 with 994 viewsonehunglow

Rural France the same
Alcohol can be eye watering my expensive and no cheap bars at all anywhere.
Nothing much to do on the evening except drink slowly and chat amicably into the night .
Lunch is better though it leads to a Kip on the afternoon

Never underestimate an old man on 20:25 - Jul 28 with 864 viewsBoundy

Coward .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the peopleā€”not the master."

Never underestimate an old man on 20:46 - Jul 28 with 827 viewsBoundy

Slightly back on topic but last evening whilst walking my dogs up a lane near my home I came across a lad and girl laying down across the path either side was uncut grass verges with the normal detritus including nettles , he saw me approaching with plenty of time to stand up and move to give me room to pass with two large dogs but refused to , I managed to pass with a bit of a struggle and in doing so made a comment about thanks for not moving , this seemed to enrage the scrot who got up and really came on strong threatening all sorts of violence , I stood my ground and verbal toing and froing continued but eventually I moved on after being told I should have respected him with the rest of the sh**e they normally come out with. Moving away from the situation with him still shouting all sorts of abuse towards me I noticed another lad walking down the lane towards me who happened to be scrots mate, after a quick update from scrot this other lad told me not to hit him as he was only 15 ,now I guessed he was a kid but a big kid in physical appearance , I did so want to knock the *wa* out but knew the consequences if I did .I must admit it did and still does upset me not because of the abuse but the fact I couldn't do anything other than take it off him and the fact that at 15 he couldn't give monkeys towards anyone or anything .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the peopleā€”not the master."

Never underestimate an old man on 21:28 - Jul 28 with 779 viewsEagleEye

Never underestimate an old man on 17:17 - Jul 28 by onehunglow

Hey.
Itā€™s near Whitby which is lovely and the North York Moors which are stunning

Fish n chips & Whitby canā€™t be faulted. But Middlesbrough, been there twice, worked with many of them, possibly the roughest, toughest place in the country ā€¦. ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024