Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tall Paul saga ongoing 17:10 - Jul 19 with 1596 viewskingslandstand1

This is getting boring. Pay the fkng money then

Tall Paul saga ongoing on 17:29 - Jul 19 with 1560 viewsTripleNiemi

Perhaps we could throw in Summa and SaintRob as a sweetener to get the deal sorted?

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Tall Paul saga ongoing on 17:34 - Jul 19 with 1558 viewskingslandstand1

Tall Paul saga ongoing on 17:29 - Jul 19 by TripleNiemi

Perhaps we could throw in Summa and SaintRob as a sweetener to get the deal sorted?

Yes please!!

Is that Summa girl the one that's on the "Fans Forum" that came in with a great fanfare a couple of years ago and will be the voice of us all?
Tall Paul saga ongoing on 20:52 - Jul 19 with 1354 viewshedgeend61

If Paul seriously thinks any other club will come in for him, he's deluded.
Tall Paul saga ongoing on 21:23 - Jul 19 with 1307 viewsgrumpy

Tall Paul saga ongoing on 20:52 - Jul 19 by hedgeend61

Tall Paul saga ongoing on 05:52 - Jul 20 with 1129 views1ASIN12

Tall Paul saga ongoing on 20:52 - Jul 19 by hedgeend61

I think Paul doesn’t ,it’s more if Saints think any other club is going to come in and offer more money for him then they are deluded .

We should just accept the offer and put at and to this sorry saga .
Tall Paul saga ongoing on 06:15 - Jul 20 with 1129 viewsareasix

What money from what I hear it’s a loan for another year with a 3 euro buy clause if they decide to take it up.
Yes they would pay his wages but with no guarantee on buying him tell them to get lost.
Tall Paul saga ongoing on 07:55 - Jul 20 with 1065 viewsareasix

Sorry missed the m after 3 otherwise they might of bought him for 3 euros but even then I bet they wanted him on loan only.
Tall Paul saga ongoing on 17:24 - Jul 20 with 821 viewsLondonSaint76

Well, it looks like that well known Saudi Pro League club Al-Okhdood - after 3 everyone WHO?? - are not only interested in Tall Paul but are happy to pay a price SFC will accept. Would absolutely serve those tight-wad Turks right if Tall Paul got sold to someone else. Mind you, I’ve no doubt the player would either refuse to go or want some form of ‘compensation’ payment from SFC for missing out on his dream move. God knows who this club is - Al Okhdood sounds more like a name a dodgy driver without a full licence gives to the police when he’s pulled over! Would love to see it happen as
1 - It gets this farce done for good
and
2 - Sticks it where the sun don’t shine to the whining tightwad of a President at Trabzonspor

Here is the article
https://www.kingfut.com/2024/07/20/southampton-man-saudi-arabia-move/

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

Login to get fewer ads

Tall Paul saga ongoing on 19:12 - Jul 20 with 746 viewsgrumpy

Tall Paul saga ongoing on 17:24 - Jul 20 by LondonSaint76

Well, it looks like that well known Saudi Pro League club Al-Okhdood - after 3 everyone WHO?? - are not only interested in Tall Paul but are happy to pay a price SFC will accept. Would absolutely serve those tight-wad Turks right if Tall Paul got sold to someone else. Mind you, I’ve no doubt the player would either refuse to go or want some form of ‘compensation’ payment from SFC for missing out on his dream move. God knows who this club is - Al Okhdood sounds more like a name a dodgy driver without a full licence gives to the police when he’s pulled over! Would love to see it happen as
1 - It gets this farce done for good
and
2 - Sticks it where the sun don’t shine to the whining tightwad of a President at Trabzonspor

Here is the article
https://www.kingfut.com/2024/07/20/southampton-man-saudi-arabia-move/

I hope no one blames Paul these goings on.
Tall Paul saga ongoing on 17:22 - Jul 21 with 450 viewsLondonSaint76

Tall Paul saga ongoing on 19:12 - Jul 20 by grumpy

I hope no one blames Paul these goings on.

I don’t blame TP, the whole episode was a disaster for all involved from the very start.

* The player had a dream to one day play in the PL
* His club in Belgium honoured his wishes but at great cost to their season as it imploded without his significant contribution to the team
* He was a panic buy by people who were not up to the job
* He came in to do a job for a manager that should never have even been considered for the job, let alone appointed
* He then found himself sidelined as a square peg in a round hole with the change in tactics as the team under the replacement management didn’t play to. TP’s strengths
* As above under RM, Rustyball doesn’t utilise TP
* Goes on loan to Turkey, he loves it, they love him - but….
* Saints want to maximise their return on investment so hold out for the maximum fee
* The Turks, as ever, just take the effing piss, in wine terms they have Margaux tastes and Lambrini money.
* Another club who will pay the money Saints want are interested but TP only wants to go back to Turkey for the forthcoming season
* For their part Southampton have come down a degree so now the pee taking Turks need to either put up or shut up - but they won’t. They will take it to the wire, probably agree a deal then try changing it an hour before the window closes. Wouldn’t trust them as far as I could bench press and elephant!

So, no, I don’t blame TP - he followed his dream but it quickly turned into a nightmare. If he’d seen the season out in Belgium and then landed on Sheff U or Luton’s doorstep this time last year at a club that would play to his strengths it may well have ended up very differently…

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024