Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Summer transfer rumours 20:59 - Jun 12 with 849 viewsdead_ott

Been a long time follower of this site, and and even longer follower of Rangers, but this is my first post.

It's not even an original one. Saw this on a QPR page of FB and wondered what people thought? (The following is a cut and paste job):

The 7 players linked with QPR so far this summer via [The72]

1. Rocco Friel

Reports from Scottish outlet the Daily Record (Transfer news live, 07.06.24, 10:07) have said that QPR are set to kickstart their summer business with the signing of defender Friel from Hearts.

2. Ethan Mbappe

It was claimed by reports in France that QPR are among the ambitious admirers of PSG’s Ethan Mbappe.
The midfielder is poised to leave the Parisian club as his older brother Kylian joins Real Madrid.

3. Josh Murphy

QPR are among the numerous sides claimed to have shown an interest in winger Murphy this summer following his key role in Oxford United’s promotion to the Championship.

4. Thibaud Verlinden

Another winger linked with a move to QPR is Belgian talent Thibaud Verlinden, formerly of Stoke City.
Reports in the Netherlands claimed the West London outfit are keen on the 24-year-old after he notched five goals and 10 assists for Beerschot as they won promotion from Belgium’s second-tier.

5. Luke Berry

QPR were linked with a move for midfielder Berry at the start of May. Championship rivals Watford and League One side Charlton Athletic were also mentioned as the 31-year-old prepares to move on from Luton Town.

6. Isaac Hayden

Loan favourite Hayden is wanted back by QPR this summer and it has been claimed that the club are confident of getting a deal done with the midfielder surplus to requirements back at parent club Newcastle United.

7. Nordine Kandil

Last but not least, reliable French outlet L’Equipe has said that QPR are alongside Clermont Foot in eyeing 22-year-old attacking midfielder Nordine Kandil, who will be back with Strasbourg after a strong loan in Ligue 2 with FC Annecy. #QPR
Summer transfer rumours on 21:05 - Jun 12 with 809 viewsdead_ott

Should've probably included my own thoughts.

Josh Murphy I like, decent player, the right age and a talent that is improving. Mbappe sounds massively like paper talk, and is he actually any good or is it just the name? Hayden was decent when he came on loan, definitely a cut above anything we had at the time. But can't shake the feeling this move could be another Johansen situation

The others I have no clue about, but makes a change from us being linked with EFL rejects as usual! Is this Nourry or Cifuentes influence, or a mixture of both? Either way, it beats fat boy's suckling pigs
[Post edited 12 Jun 21:08]
Summer transfer rumours on 21:52 - Jun 12 with 677 viewsQPR_Hibs

Existing transfer rumours thread here:

Transfer rumours 2024 by Wilkinswatercarrier 28 Apr 19:24
Started already since we thumped the Yorkshire Massive so going early.

Apparently we are linked with Bosun Lawal. Celtic, on loan at Fleetwood, centre midfield or centre back. 20 years old, Irish apparently.

Feel free to add as they come in !

Having said that - I think Rocco Friel is only 17 years old so would be a Dev Squad signing if it happened.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024