Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
new stadium 22:43 - Mar 13 with 30095 viewsdigswellhoop

if Linford cristie stadium not an option do a spurs buy all properties around stadium
new stadium on 08:40 - May 12 with 2687 viewsBrianMcCarthy

new stadium on 10:07 - May 4 by joe90

The old Atletico Madrid Stadium had a road under one of the stands. There's another more glamorous example in Birmingham:

First time I went to Villa it was dark (I think it's always dark in Birmingham) and my travelling gang were little lost kids and just walking around. Must have looked like easy pickings for the locals. We came to that part and there were no lights underneath the building. I was cacking it. Dead in Birmingham. Don't bury me here. Bring my body home and sing songs about me.

Nothing happened, of course. I was never worried, me.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

new stadium on 09:38 - May 12 with 2614 viewsted_hendrix

New stadium?

Give over.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

new stadium on 10:27 - May 12 with 2499 viewsqprcmob

new stadium on 11:03 - Mar 14 by Sonofpugwash

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/house-prices/w12/ellerslie-road.html

Can i buy 41 Ellerslie Road please. Cash buy so maybe a discount ?
new stadium on 12:18 - May 12 with 2334 viewsNorthernr

new stadium on 10:27 - May 12 by qprcmob

Can i buy 41 Ellerslie Road please. Cash buy so maybe a discount ?

Not to derail the thread entirely but a nice snapshot of raw insanity here...

25b, Ellerslie Road, London, Greater London W12 7BN
Flat
£390,000 14 Apr 2022 Leasehold
£192,550 25 Jul 2002 Leasehold
£63,000 21 Aug 1996 Leasehold
new stadium on 12:29 - May 12 with 2293 viewsRangersw12

Apologies if this has been mentioned but isn't the whole issue regarding the LC site that the council see the owners as billionaires yet the owners expect the council to gift them the site

Our owners then just blame the council for not helping the club.
new stadium on 17:50 - May 12 with 1968 viewsderbyhoop

new stadium on 12:18 - May 12 by Northernr

Not to derail the thread entirely but a nice snapshot of raw insanity here...

25b, Ellerslie Road, London, Greater London W12 7BN
Flat
£390,000 14 Apr 2022 Leasehold
£192,550 25 Jul 2002 Leasehold
£63,000 21 Aug 1996 Leasehold

That should be a warning to anybody believing we can buy up the properties around LR and expand the ground that way. Just not economic.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

new stadium on 19:07 - May 12 with 1843 viewsRebalhoop

Have just read about the San Siro and AC and Inter,seems to be a lot of pros and cons in groundsharing,
I am not in favour at all,but…could we,should we,where and who with.
Tin hat is on,so over to you lot…
new stadium on 19:19 - May 12 with 1814 viewsGloucs_R

new stadium on 19:07 - May 12 by Rebalhoop

Have just read about the San Siro and AC and Inter,seems to be a lot of pros and cons in groundsharing,
I am not in favour at all,but…could we,should we,where and who with.
Tin hat is on,so over to you lot…

It depends on what you're talking about? If you're considering sharing with Fulham then we would never see the additional revenue from a stadium. If you're talking about having someone like ealing rugby join us the that's completely different.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Login to get fewer ads

new stadium on 19:39 - May 12 with 1760 viewsRebalhoop

new stadium on 19:19 - May 12 by Gloucs_R

It depends on what you're talking about? If you're considering sharing with Fulham then we would never see the additional revenue from a stadium. If you're talking about having someone like ealing rugby join us the that's completely different.

Sharing with another football club,sharing building and running costs,making sure there is plenty of scope for non football activities,ie corporate stuff,
Both AC and Inter want to go alone,but there is doubt about there ability to fund a move.
new stadium on 19:44 - May 12 with 1749 viewsGloucs_R

new stadium on 19:39 - May 12 by Rebalhoop

Sharing with another football club,sharing building and running costs,making sure there is plenty of scope for non football activities,ie corporate stuff,
Both AC and Inter want to go alone,but there is doubt about there ability to fund a move.

But we would need to own the stadium otherwise we couldn't claim the revenue for additional things like meeting rooms and hotel space

Poll: Are we staying up?

new stadium on 20:07 - May 12 with 1681 viewsJuzzie

Who would we share with?

Brentford have a spanking new stadium
Fulham have redeveloped three sides of Craven Cottage including a brand new riverside stand
Chelsea, anyone?
new stadium on 20:10 - May 12 with 1678 viewsPunteR

We shouldn't even be talking about new stadiums until we've sorted out the 1st team and the rest of the squad.
Laughable we even had plans for 40,000 seater stadium in Old Oak or wherever it was. Can't believe I shared the designs on FB saying something along the lines of " big things ahead".
What a cupid stunt I am. !
Bunch of f@ckwits running the show.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024