Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Minutes silence 18:53 - Feb 11 with 9691 viewsPaddyhoops

Well done to the prize dick who shouted out during the minutes silence for the poor souls who perished in the earthquakes. If it was his intention to rise the Millwall fans , he succeeded.
Your family and all belonging to you will be so proud . Shameful.

Minutes silence on 17:47 - Feb 12 with 2232 viewsterryb

Minutes silence on 17:36 - Feb 12 by BushRanger82

Once it was called, the minute's silence should have been observed.
Having said that, had an earthquake happened here, does anybody really believe the Galatassary fans, or any other set of Turkish fans for that matter, would have observed a minute's silence?
I doubt it would have even been called.

Irrelevant!

It matters not what anyone else would do, only what happened at LR yesterday.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2023 17:49]
Minutes silence on 17:57 - Feb 12 with 2175 viewsPunteR

Minutes silence on 20:59 - Feb 11 by systemsguy

Whoever shouted across to the Millwall fans should be banned for the rest of the season....

They actually were being respectful up to that point.....

Really ashamed of our fans.... Millwall? they laughed last you mug

Whoever shouted across to the Millwall fans should be banned for the rest of the season....

Shouldn't he be punished?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Minutes silence on 17:59 - Feb 12 with 2168 viewsPinnerPaul

Yep, its not much to ask is it.

Club said it was happening, if you don't agree with it, just stay on the concourse till its over, read your programme, even look at your phone if you feel that strongly.

But asking anyone to be quiet for a minute is never an unreasonable request

Interesting that despite there always being a number of young children in crowds, its always the 'mature' adults who can't manage a whole 60 seconds silence - pathetic.
Minutes silence on 19:08 - Feb 12 with 2050 viewsEsgaroth

Walking out the back of the lower Loft some "really hard" geezer just old enough to grow pubes was repeated shouting "effing south London c**ts" (While in the safety of the family stand I may add!)

If this was the 70s I would have punched the prick clean out myself but you can't touch the little angels these days.

Total embarrassment to the club

Been here since 1984. Now THAT is what you call punishment

Minutes silence on 21:54 - Feb 12 with 1865 viewsaston_hoop

One a wider note, violence and anger to others at football. Its just weird behaviour from actual adults. Seriously, where do you have to be in your life to feel like that to other football fans?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Minutes silence on 22:04 - Feb 12 with 1838 viewsLogman

I also find it weird. I can partly understand it from 18 - 21 year olds but after that it strikes me as being sub-normal.
Minutes silence on 07:27 - Feb 13 with 1628 viewsdistortR

Minutes silence on 13:29 - Feb 12 by Northernr

Completely depressing, and oh so brave from behind a fence and a line of police.

Walking to the ground yesterday we got caught up in a group of maybe a dozen or so QPR giving it the biggun to the Millwall fans, first from behind the police line as Halsbury road joins Bloemfontein Road, then again from behind the police line at the alley way leading up to the Sainsburys. Very keen to fight, it seemed, giving it the big come on, all from behind the safety of the police line. If only the police weren;'t there, then we could have a big punch up and show them who's boss.

Anyway, we have to walk all the way around via Womrholt Park to get into SARS, and as we're doing so these lads are walking down the middle of the road when a Ford Fiesta drives up behind them. Not without reason he gives it a bit of a horn and wants them to get out of the road so he can drive on. They start again, 12 of them, against this one bloke in a car, Bertie Big Potatoes routine. Except this bloke isn't having it. He gets out of the car, 1v12, and lets them know in no uncertain terms that if they want to go, he's more than willing to go right now. You have never, ever, ever seen a group of grown adult men melt as quickly. "Kai, Kai he's got something in his hand, he's got something in his hand, come on it's not worth it mate, come on". And off they scarpered, at quite a fcking lick.

Absolutely pathetic. Tiny dick syndrome.

sorry, these 12 or so blokes in QPR shirts giving it the big 'un and then doing one when the going gets even a little tough - this is a metaphor, right?
Minutes silence on 07:50 - Feb 13 with 1576 viewsSydneyRs

Minutes silence on 13:29 - Feb 12 by Northernr

Completely depressing, and oh so brave from behind a fence and a line of police.

Walking to the ground yesterday we got caught up in a group of maybe a dozen or so QPR giving it the biggun to the Millwall fans, first from behind the police line as Halsbury road joins Bloemfontein Road, then again from behind the police line at the alley way leading up to the Sainsburys. Very keen to fight, it seemed, giving it the big come on, all from behind the safety of the police line. If only the police weren;'t there, then we could have a big punch up and show them who's boss.

Anyway, we have to walk all the way around via Womrholt Park to get into SARS, and as we're doing so these lads are walking down the middle of the road when a Ford Fiesta drives up behind them. Not without reason he gives it a bit of a horn and wants them to get out of the road so he can drive on. They start again, 12 of them, against this one bloke in a car, Bertie Big Potatoes routine. Except this bloke isn't having it. He gets out of the car, 1v12, and lets them know in no uncertain terms that if they want to go, he's more than willing to go right now. You have never, ever, ever seen a group of grown adult men melt as quickly. "Kai, Kai he's got something in his hand, he's got something in his hand, come on it's not worth it mate, come on". And off they scarpered, at quite a fcking lick.

Absolutely pathetic. Tiny dick syndrome.

Saw something very similar to this when I was over a few years back v West Ham. This time it was West Ham fans giving it the big one and again more than old enough to know better.

Same thing, they got in the way of a car and wouldn't budge, all outstretched arms etc. Bloke wasn't having it and got out, they didn't know what to do. Police stepped in and ushered the idiots off towards the away end.
Login to get fewer ads

Minutes silence on 14:19 - Feb 13 with 1285 viewsrobith

Minutes silence on 17:36 - Feb 12 by BushRanger82

Once it was called, the minute's silence should have been observed.
Having said that, had an earthquake happened here, does anybody really believe the Galatassary fans, or any other set of Turkish fans for that matter, would have observed a minute's silence?
I doubt it would have even been called.

yep, and what about Bofa?
Minutes silence on 14:30 - Feb 13 with 1248 viewsTheChef

Minutes silence on 14:19 - Feb 13 by robith

yep, and what about Bofa?

What is Bofa?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Minutes silence on 14:32 - Feb 13 with 1230 viewsrobith

Minutes silence on 14:30 - Feb 13 by TheChef

What is Bofa?

BOFA DEEZ NUTS

(my reply to the previous poster's whataboutery)
Alchemy Wellness on 19:04 - Feb 14 with 926 viewsmichealpetti105

Minutes silence on 14:32 - Feb 13 by robith

BOFA DEEZ NUTS

(my reply to the previous poster's whataboutery)

Alchemy Wellness provides the critical care for sickest patients to improve their quality of life. You can get therapy programs under the supervision of a team of critical care physicians. So get in touch with Alchemy Health and Wellness to get proper healthcare treatment.

https://alchemywellness.health/
Alchemy Wellness on 19:08 - Feb 14 with 911 viewsloftboy

Alchemy Wellness on 19:04 - Feb 14 by michealpetti105

Alchemy Wellness provides the critical care for sickest patients to improve their quality of life. You can get therapy programs under the supervision of a team of critical care physicians. So get in touch with Alchemy Health and Wellness to get proper healthcare treatment.

https://alchemywellness.health/

You’re going to need fûcking therapy in a minute.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024