Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
qpr v riverside afc match thread. 22:04 - Oct 17 with 28642 viewsqpr_1968

going for a cheeky 4-0 roasting.

chair first goal.....

so qpr 4-0 cardiff.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

qpr v riverside afc match thread. on 01:00 - Oct 20 with 1279 viewsBoston

qpr v riverside afc match thread. on 20:38 - Oct 19 by Malintabuk

Well what can you say about that 1st half...totally dominant and well worth the 2 goal lead and really Dykes could have had a 1st half hat trick with that attempt off the bar
Firstly the crowd have been fantastic, I was worried about the reaction tonight with all that is going on.... but the atmosphere and noise is tremendous
The penalty well we thought it was here is SA block F which is dead on line with it. Our group thi k the sending off was for fouling the player without attempting to.play the ball.
Armstrong though is a breath of fresh air.... in all honesty he as been just OK but it just shows you what happens when you run with pace and strength
OK Cardiff are down to 10 but it is no coincidence that we look so solid with Balogun at the back
Iroegbunam for me as been the best player this half.... he as been everywhere
So game won really.... so will MB take into count Saturday and take our foot off the gas in the 2nd half and also pull players off.... I would
If this is MB lady game the team and the crowd are giving him a great send off

I enjoy reading the whole match thread after the game has finished. Well, to be truthful, I enjoy reading it after winning, it's incredibly soothing, puts me into happy land. There's rarely a thread that doesn't contain a post which intrigues me, and tonight Malintabuk has delivered a gem, discovering the team has an androgynous quality is really quite invigorating.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

qpr v riverside afc match thread. on 01:15 - Oct 20 with 1196 viewseastside_r

qpr v riverside afc match thread. on 01:00 - Oct 20 by Boston

I enjoy reading the whole match thread after the game has finished. Well, to be truthful, I enjoy reading it after winning, it's incredibly soothing, puts me into happy land. There's rarely a thread that doesn't contain a post which intrigues me, and tonight Malintabuk has delivered a gem, discovering the team has an androgynous quality is really quite invigorating.

Namaste.
qpr v riverside afc match thread. on 10:31 - Oct 20 with 904 viewsPinnerPaul

qpr v riverside afc match thread. on 21:58 - Oct 19 by stainrods_elbow

Let'a hope Nick London has the balls to try to pin him down on the obvious. (Surely Sints as club ambassador has his finger on the pulse, but he wouldn't tell the likes of us of course.)

Utterly dominant if not supercilious performance from the team on the night, on an evening that felt fringed with a strange melancholy. I think our pen was soft and the red card was all wrong, but the body check on Laird just before probably should have been so it looked like ref was evening it up. Tim was very good, as were Balogun, Paal, Laird and Field, but they really were all in the groove. After we went ahead, Cardiff seemed to me to lose all shape and discipline and will to win after that, and it turned into a training game at times. Only disappointment was that Lyndon didn't stay on to claim his hat trick, and we didn't bury them 5-0.

In other news, Beale on the pitch at the end looked to me like he was clapping a funeral. Painful! Perhaps Hoos and Les have told him to go, because the 1m comp matters more to the club than holding a top manager to his contract. Wouldn't surprise me one bit.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2022 22:03]

All made sense until yet another unnecessary dig at LF & LH.
qpr v riverside afc match thread. on 10:35 - Oct 20 with 888 viewsPinnerPaul

qpr v riverside afc match thread. on 22:53 - Oct 19 by stainrods_elbow

It's not only that he's (commendably) trying to; I'd be expecting t hold Beale to his own words about the opportunity he's been given. Or he can f*ck off to Wolves and look like a stupid, greedy, lying berk, leaving untold egg on Hoos' and Les's faces (and us mere fans shafted).
[Post edited 19 Oct 2022 22:55]

Nonsense again re Hoos and Les.

IF IF IF he leaves that's down to one man - Mr Beale.
qpr v riverside afc match thread. on 11:30 - Oct 20 with 804 viewsNushnool

qpr v riverside afc match thread. on 10:35 - Oct 20 by PinnerPaul

Nonsense again re Hoos and Les.

IF IF IF he leaves that's down to one man - Mr Beale.

It is 100% Hoos and Ferdinand's fault: it was they who appointed a really decent manager.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024