Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tonights match 14:18 - Aug 31 with 16341 views49thseason

Just seen its a 7.00 kick off and thought it was worth reminding anyone who maybe hadn't noticed (just me probably)
Tonights match on 21:32 - Aug 31 with 4404 viewsrkershaw

Tonights match on 21:25 - Aug 31 by TVOS1907

Joint biggest win in the EFL Trophy (with 4-0 at bury in September 2017) and biggest win at home (beating 5-2 v Darlington in October 1995).

Having listened to how much Corey is enjoying his time at the Dale in his recent interview (post Colchester).....coupled with his belief that we are going to challenging for promotion......I think he'll join 'THE PROJECT' permanently in Jan!! ;)
[Post edited 31 Aug 2021 21:34]
Tonights match on 21:42 - Aug 31 with 4286 views49thseason

Thought we were excellent tonight, great movement and interpassing. Theremis pace throughout the side and once Liverpool had burned off their initial energy we were in contol and playing really well down both flanks. White is pacier than I thought and Kelly got into the game and was running the show up to half time , his goal will have done him the world of good. Cashman also did well and was unlucky not to get on the scoresheet. This is the most fun we have had at home for years. Confidence is growing visibly and players are starting to trust each other. The omens are good! This club has definitely turned a corner!
Tonights match on 21:44 - Aug 31 with 4262 viewsSandyman

With respect to an inexperienced opposition, Dale were an absolute joy to watch 2nd half. Miles ahead of the negative pointless dross of BBM. Faster, smarter, better organised and a desire to compete. For Stockdale to produce so much so soon after the football car crash of BBM is of great credit to him as a manager already.
Tonights match on 21:49 - Aug 31 with 4212 viewsDaleFan7

Thought we struggled to get in the game for the first 30 mins. They played well and certainly had the better chances.

We grew into the game and went in leading thanks to a great finish from Kelly. 2nd half was literally men vs boys though. We ran the show and could have had more than we did.

I hope we see more.of Brierley. He's a better prospect than Camps, Adshead or Morley for me, has everything. Still not convinced by Coleman but a decent clean sheet.
Tonights match on 22:20 - Aug 31 with 3976 viewsboromat

Great result tonight but the performance was lacking.

First 30 minutes we were awful and it was looking like 4 nil the other way. I was particularly not impressed with our central midfield not enough movement and the defence just went direct every time which was easy for the Liverpool defence. The only one in midfield that showed anything was Broadbent who at least had a bit of fight about him. Then from 30 mins onwards we were much better. Liam Kelly from nowhere scores a great effort and then went on to control the rest of the game. Looks like there's a player in there but I'm not getting carried away after the dismal first 30 minutes.

Second half we got the penalty and that killed the game all us after that point. Out of the back 3 Dunne was very good and had the better distribution there was one run in the first half where he had to come across and cover for both the other 2 centre backs who'd been beaten by a ball over the top.

O'Keefe easily man of the match and White looks like he has lots of pace and energy. He played so high up the pitch I was concerned Dunne would be left isolated but his pace and effort to get back was excellent.

McNulty and Taylor were ok but a bit shaky. Cashman looked a bit shaky but improved. Grant was non existent in that first 30 minutes but became one of our best forward threats. Andrews scored a great goal and did well in the whole. I'm still not convinced by Coleman and doesn't look assured at all.

Brierley came on and looked like the best player on the pitch Liverpool were beaten at that point though.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Tonights match on 22:31 - Aug 31 with 3898 viewsRAFCBLUE

Good to see the team pushing on when the game is won.

2-0 is a comfortable scoreline but it is harder to go on and get those extra goals which are good for morale and confidence on and off the pitch.

Another clean sheet too; 7 conceeded in 6 games and 2 clean sheets.

Lots and lots of good stuff to build on.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Tonights match on 22:42 - Aug 31 with 3804 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Tonights match on 21:18 - Aug 31 by dingdangblue

The worry now is that he'll do so well with us that Mansfield will either want a big transfer fee in Jan or they will be touting him to bigger clubs than us. He looks too good for League 2 - not quite sure how he ended up with us but he looks a gem.

We might have agreed a few pre the loan with Mansfield all being well, he was so out of favour there that it’s quite possible!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Tonights match on 23:04 - Aug 31 with 3669 viewsDaley_Lama

One great big lovefest tonight!

Lovely respect for the players anti-racism kneeling (no booing)
Lovely football first half (mostly from Liverpool U21s)
Lovely football second half (mostly from Rochdale)
Lovely finishes all goals
Lovely clean sheet (Liverpool U21 have scored in all 6 of their EFL Cup games over the last 2 seasons - and also lost all 6 for a bit of balance/reality check)
Lovely decision for man of the match
Lovely atmosphere throughout the game
[Post edited 31 Aug 2021 23:13]

Poll: DF in or out

Login to get fewer ads

Tonights match on 23:21 - Aug 31 with 3576 viewsoddjob007

Tonights match on 22:31 - Aug 31 by RAFCBLUE

Good to see the team pushing on when the game is won.

2-0 is a comfortable scoreline but it is harder to go on and get those extra goals which are good for morale and confidence on and off the pitch.

Another clean sheet too; 7 conceeded in 6 games and 2 clean sheets.

Lots and lots of good stuff to build on.

“Another clean sheet too; 7 conceeded in 6 games and 2 clean sheets.”

What was BBMs best run?! I’m sure we were tight defensively when he took over the reigns initially…
Tonights match on 08:03 - Sep 1 with 3076 viewsDalenet

Tonights match on 22:20 - Aug 31 by boromat

Great result tonight but the performance was lacking.

First 30 minutes we were awful and it was looking like 4 nil the other way. I was particularly not impressed with our central midfield not enough movement and the defence just went direct every time which was easy for the Liverpool defence. The only one in midfield that showed anything was Broadbent who at least had a bit of fight about him. Then from 30 mins onwards we were much better. Liam Kelly from nowhere scores a great effort and then went on to control the rest of the game. Looks like there's a player in there but I'm not getting carried away after the dismal first 30 minutes.

Second half we got the penalty and that killed the game all us after that point. Out of the back 3 Dunne was very good and had the better distribution there was one run in the first half where he had to come across and cover for both the other 2 centre backs who'd been beaten by a ball over the top.

O'Keefe easily man of the match and White looks like he has lots of pace and energy. He played so high up the pitch I was concerned Dunne would be left isolated but his pace and effort to get back was excellent.

McNulty and Taylor were ok but a bit shaky. Cashman looked a bit shaky but improved. Grant was non existent in that first 30 minutes but became one of our best forward threats. Andrews scored a great goal and did well in the whole. I'm still not convinced by Coleman and doesn't look assured at all.

Brierley came on and looked like the best player on the pitch Liverpool were beaten at that point though.

I thought Big Jim did okay and marshalled the lads well. He had a few jittery moments in the first 20 minutes - but so did everybody else. Taylor improved as the game went on and he made a number of good tackles/clearances in the second half. That game would have helped his confidence.
Tonights match on 09:33 - Sep 1 with 2885 viewsSandyman

Highlights:

Tonights match on 09:59 - Sep 1 with 2827 viewsDaleiLama

Tonights match on 09:33 - Sep 1 by Sandyman

Highlights:

Robbie's summary. So refreshing actually calling it how it is.

[Post edited 1 Sep 2021 10:19]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Tonights match on 12:40 - Sep 1 with 2492 viewsdingdangblue

Tonights match on 09:59 - Sep 1 by DaleiLama

Robbie's summary. So refreshing actually calling it how it is.

[Post edited 1 Sep 2021 10:19]

The interviewer is going to have to get better quick sharp.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Tonights match on 13:20 - Sep 1 with 2367 viewsboromat

Tonights match on 08:03 - Sep 1 by Dalenet

I thought Big Jim did okay and marshalled the lads well. He had a few jittery moments in the first 20 minutes - but so did everybody else. Taylor improved as the game went on and he made a number of good tackles/clearances in the second half. That game would have helped his confidence.

Yes exactly they did ok. Had a few bad moments in that first 30 minute onslaught but then did ok afterwards. Jim was shouting and organising throughout and had a real go at them during that 30 minutes to try and pick them up, but I think that's what you expect from a senior pro especially one with a coaching role.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Tonights match on 13:38 - Sep 1 with 2340 viewsD_Alien

Tonights match on 12:40 - Sep 1 by dingdangblue

The interviewer is going to have to get better quick sharp.

He certainly is, otherwise Robbie is going to start getting a bit bored by the seeming lack of ability to ask new questions, the same questions in a different way or more importantly, respond to the conversation with greater alacrity

If it's the same lad who interviewed Billy Rudd the other night, he should've given up the role after the way that went alone; the lack of insight into Billy's time here (apart from basic stats which he kept repeating) was appalling and it ended up with an embarrassing downturn on his reasons for leaving
[Post edited 1 Sep 2021 13:40]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Tonights match on 14:18 - Sep 1 with 2261 viewsdingdangblue

Tonights match on 13:38 - Sep 1 by D_Alien

He certainly is, otherwise Robbie is going to start getting a bit bored by the seeming lack of ability to ask new questions, the same questions in a different way or more importantly, respond to the conversation with greater alacrity

If it's the same lad who interviewed Billy Rudd the other night, he should've given up the role after the way that went alone; the lack of insight into Billy's time here (apart from basic stats which he kept repeating) was appalling and it ended up with an embarrassing downturn on his reasons for leaving

He answers the 1st 2 questions in so much depth going into having words with the players at ht, reminding them it wasn't a training game or a reserve game - then he gets asked what was said at ht??? Obviously he's got pre written questions but like you said he's going to have to listen a lot better and ditch his script or it's going to start looking embarrassing for him. Can't wait for an interview when Robbie is upset.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Tonights match on 14:26 - Sep 1 with 2233 viewsD_Alien

Tonights match on 14:18 - Sep 1 by dingdangblue

He answers the 1st 2 questions in so much depth going into having words with the players at ht, reminding them it wasn't a training game or a reserve game - then he gets asked what was said at ht??? Obviously he's got pre written questions but like you said he's going to have to listen a lot better and ditch his script or it's going to start looking embarrassing for him. Can't wait for an interview when Robbie is upset.

Dunno if anyone else noticed, but there was an 'edit' during the interview. Can't say i've noticed that in any previous interview, so who knows...?!

Tonights match on 17:19 - Sep 1 with 1950 viewsarchdale

Disagree totally. I’ve waited 50 years to find out why Rudd left. That interview was the one of the best and most revealing I’ve heard in that time, and that, surely, is the aim of an interview. Also it would have been most remiss of the interviewer not mention the remarkable fact that Billy played in every Rochdale game from making his debut to leaving.
Tonights match on 17:26 - Sep 1 with 1924 viewsD_Alien

Tonights match on 17:19 - Sep 1 by archdale

Disagree totally. I’ve waited 50 years to find out why Rudd left. That interview was the one of the best and most revealing I’ve heard in that time, and that, surely, is the aim of an interview. Also it would have been most remiss of the interviewer not mention the remarkable fact that Billy played in every Rochdale game from making his debut to leaving.

It's a fair point about that titbit of information from 50 years ago, but to end on that note on what was meant to be a celebration of the time Billy Rudd spent here was unforgivable

Absolutely no mention of any of the rare but important goals he scored, his ability to win penalties or his midfield generalship alongside Vinnie Leech, i.e. the positives

You could see Rudd squirming and just wanting to get away from the interview at the end

Tonights match on 19:37 - Sep 1 with 1748 viewsarchdale

Tonights match on 17:26 - Sep 1 by D_Alien

It's a fair point about that titbit of information from 50 years ago, but to end on that note on what was meant to be a celebration of the time Billy Rudd spent here was unforgivable

Absolutely no mention of any of the rare but important goals he scored, his ability to win penalties or his midfield generalship alongside Vinnie Leech, i.e. the positives

You could see Rudd squirming and just wanting to get away from the interview at the end

You would have to be at least 60 years old to have any knowledge of Billy’s “penalty winning ability” which was on a par with Francis Lee’s. My impression was that Billy fully relished that interview as did I.
Well done I say for letting us see it.
Tonights match on 19:43 - Sep 1 with 1729 viewsD_Alien

Tonights match on 19:37 - Sep 1 by archdale

You would have to be at least 60 years old to have any knowledge of Billy’s “penalty winning ability” which was on a par with Francis Lee’s. My impression was that Billy fully relished that interview as did I.
Well done I say for letting us see it.

First game December 1965

We'll have to agree to differ about his body language; he fooled many a defender with it

Edit: But if you're referring to the age of the interviewer, there still plenty of people around who could've put his questioning on the right (positive) track if he'd bothered spending two minutes to find out
[Post edited 1 Sep 2021 20:05]

Tonights match on 20:01 - Sep 1 with 1670 viewskel

Different interviewer. The one who interviewed Rudd needs to brush up on his football knowledge full stop after referring to one of the assistant referees last night as “the lineslady”. Must be a premier league fan thing.
Tonights match on 20:08 - Sep 1 with 1641 viewsTVOS1907

Tonights match on 17:19 - Sep 1 by archdale

Now if you were a regular reader of TVOS, you would have known the story 14 years ago (from the Dale v bury programme, 6/10/07)

The departure of Dale captain Billy Rudd to local rivals Bury in the summer of 1970 was a transfer that wasn’t predicted by too many Rochdalians.

In little over two years at Spotland, Rudd had appeared in 108 consecutive league games, captained the only side to ever win promotion in Rochdale’s history and then followed that the season after by playing in every match as Dick Conner’s men finished ninth in the old Third Division, a club record position that still stands today.

It therefore came as a shock when headlines in the Rochdale Observer confirmed Rudd was on his way to Gigg Lane, none more so than to the player himself.

“I was actually away with my wife in Blackpool at Vinny Leech’s holiday home when my brother rang to tell me I’d been sold to Bury,” Rudd told The Voice of Spotland this week. “At the time this was news to me as I’d been keen to extend my contract at Rochdale, so as soon as I found out I packed my bags and came home immediately.

“I went straight to the ground to see Dick (Conner) and he told me the club had indeed accepted an offer from Bury and that Alf Arrowsmith would be coming in the opposite direction. I was distraught.

“Before going on holiday we had been talking about a new contract, but had been haggling over a few pounds. I was desperate to stay because I really enjoyed playing for the club and we had great camaraderie amongst the lads; indeed several of us were neighbours in the flats in town.

“The only stumbling block had been my wages, but I didn’t feel it wasn’t something we could overcome and the thought of leaving had never crossed my mind.

“Despite my last minute pleas to the club asking them to match Bury’s contract, which wasn’t substantially higher, Dick simply said they couldn’t and that the offer from Bury was a good one. It was something like £20,000 plus Alf Arrowsmith and with the club in need of money they had accepted it.

“The whole episode just left me my very disillusioned. I couldn’t understand, after what we’d achieved in the previous two years, how the club could want to let me leave, especially when you consider how desperate I was to stay. In the end, however, I had no choice but to sign for Bury.”

Rudd was 29 at the time and the move allowed him to buy his own house in Bury. He still lives in the town 37 years later, something he never would have envisaged as he reluctantly packed his bags and headed to Gigg Lane.

“Leaving Rochdale was a big wrench for me. I was happily settled in the area, but when you are left with no choice but to move you simply have to make the best of it. Rochdale had been the happiest time of my career, despite the lack of facilities, but times move on and I simply had to get on with it.”

Rudd would remain on the payroll at Bury for another eight years and played until he was 39. Towards the end of his career he mixed playing with coaching, but despite his lengthy service, he admits to not having a true affiliation to the club. This was highlighted by the fact he would often meet up with his former Rochdale team-mates despite the fact he now played for the arch enemy.

“Every Wednesday I’d jump on the bus in Bury and travel to Rochdale to meet up with the lads for a drink. It was a long journey in those days, because I’d then have to change buses to get me to where we’d all meet in Whitworth, but such had been the bond amongst us all I was only too happy to do this.

“They were great times and meeting up with the likes of Vinny Leech, Tony Buck and Joe Ashworth again was something I really looked forward to. At times there could be half a dozen or so of us and I have some happy memories of those nights.

“For me it just highlighted why I had wanted to stay at the club in the first place and I never felt the same way about Bury, even during all the years I played for them.

“People have asked me why it never felt the same and I think it was because we had such a good dressing room at Rochdale. All the players virtually got paid the same money and as I said, many of us lived together as well. Yes, the club lacked certain things and perhaps weren’t as professional at times as they could be, but all the lads wanted to be there and we enjoyed ourselves both in and out of work.”

Rudd’s Dale career had begun in February 1968 when Bob Stokoe signed him from Grimsby Town. Rudd scored a rare goal on his debut against Exeter City, but eight months later Stokoe left to take over at Carlisle United. How did Rudd react to this news?

“I phoned him up and had a go at him,” he said. “I’d only joined the club because Bob had talked me into it and now eight months later he was off somewhere else, leaving me behind. After a bit of a rant at him he turned the conversation around and asked me what I’d have done had Second Division Carlisle come in for me? I didn’t really have an answer in truth and he boldly informed me I’d have done exactly the same. That was the end of it really.”

Another legendary footballing figure that Rudd came into contact with during his time at Spotland was none other than Fred Ratcliffe. The Chairman was a central figure in keeping the club alive, but his involvement in team affairs was very little.

“I didn’t really have many dealings with him in truth, other than sharing the bus to away games. If truth be told my only real impression of him was that he was a bit of character and miraculously smaller than me! There weren’t many people that I looked down on, but Fred was one!

“On the way home from away games we would frequently stop the bus for a drink, often at the White Hart if we’d been playing in Yorkshire, and he’d talk about the game with us, but he left all contract negotiating to the manager, who presumably reported back to him. I think that was the way he preferred to do business.”

Ratcliffe, later christened ‘Mr Rochdale’, and his fellow Directors had fought a constant battle to keep the club’s head above water. Promotion in 1969 was arguably their greatest achievement, but this Dale Legend feels the club could have gone one step farther the following season as well.

“I honestly feel that had Reg (Jenkins) and Tony (Buck) not got injured we wouldn’t have been far off again. For some reason, however, I just had the impression that we wouldn’t have been able to afford going up for a second consecutive season. The ground would have needed major investment amongst various other things and I just think the club couldn’t afford it.

“That said, it can’t have been easy juggling the finances, but we definitely would have been there or thereabouts, I have no doubts about that.”

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Tonights match on 20:16 - Sep 1 with 1613 viewspioneer

Tonights match on 20:08 - Sep 1 by TVOS1907

Now if you were a regular reader of TVOS, you would have known the story 14 years ago (from the Dale v bury programme, 6/10/07)

The departure of Dale captain Billy Rudd to local rivals Bury in the summer of 1970 was a transfer that wasn’t predicted by too many Rochdalians.

In little over two years at Spotland, Rudd had appeared in 108 consecutive league games, captained the only side to ever win promotion in Rochdale’s history and then followed that the season after by playing in every match as Dick Conner’s men finished ninth in the old Third Division, a club record position that still stands today.

It therefore came as a shock when headlines in the Rochdale Observer confirmed Rudd was on his way to Gigg Lane, none more so than to the player himself.

“I was actually away with my wife in Blackpool at Vinny Leech’s holiday home when my brother rang to tell me I’d been sold to Bury,” Rudd told The Voice of Spotland this week. “At the time this was news to me as I’d been keen to extend my contract at Rochdale, so as soon as I found out I packed my bags and came home immediately.

“I went straight to the ground to see Dick (Conner) and he told me the club had indeed accepted an offer from Bury and that Alf Arrowsmith would be coming in the opposite direction. I was distraught.

“Before going on holiday we had been talking about a new contract, but had been haggling over a few pounds. I was desperate to stay because I really enjoyed playing for the club and we had great camaraderie amongst the lads; indeed several of us were neighbours in the flats in town.

“The only stumbling block had been my wages, but I didn’t feel it wasn’t something we could overcome and the thought of leaving had never crossed my mind.

“Despite my last minute pleas to the club asking them to match Bury’s contract, which wasn’t substantially higher, Dick simply said they couldn’t and that the offer from Bury was a good one. It was something like £20,000 plus Alf Arrowsmith and with the club in need of money they had accepted it.

“The whole episode just left me my very disillusioned. I couldn’t understand, after what we’d achieved in the previous two years, how the club could want to let me leave, especially when you consider how desperate I was to stay. In the end, however, I had no choice but to sign for Bury.”

Rudd was 29 at the time and the move allowed him to buy his own house in Bury. He still lives in the town 37 years later, something he never would have envisaged as he reluctantly packed his bags and headed to Gigg Lane.

“Leaving Rochdale was a big wrench for me. I was happily settled in the area, but when you are left with no choice but to move you simply have to make the best of it. Rochdale had been the happiest time of my career, despite the lack of facilities, but times move on and I simply had to get on with it.”

Rudd would remain on the payroll at Bury for another eight years and played until he was 39. Towards the end of his career he mixed playing with coaching, but despite his lengthy service, he admits to not having a true affiliation to the club. This was highlighted by the fact he would often meet up with his former Rochdale team-mates despite the fact he now played for the arch enemy.

“Every Wednesday I’d jump on the bus in Bury and travel to Rochdale to meet up with the lads for a drink. It was a long journey in those days, because I’d then have to change buses to get me to where we’d all meet in Whitworth, but such had been the bond amongst us all I was only too happy to do this.

“They were great times and meeting up with the likes of Vinny Leech, Tony Buck and Joe Ashworth again was something I really looked forward to. At times there could be half a dozen or so of us and I have some happy memories of those nights.

“For me it just highlighted why I had wanted to stay at the club in the first place and I never felt the same way about Bury, even during all the years I played for them.

“People have asked me why it never felt the same and I think it was because we had such a good dressing room at Rochdale. All the players virtually got paid the same money and as I said, many of us lived together as well. Yes, the club lacked certain things and perhaps weren’t as professional at times as they could be, but all the lads wanted to be there and we enjoyed ourselves both in and out of work.”

Rudd’s Dale career had begun in February 1968 when Bob Stokoe signed him from Grimsby Town. Rudd scored a rare goal on his debut against Exeter City, but eight months later Stokoe left to take over at Carlisle United. How did Rudd react to this news?

“I phoned him up and had a go at him,” he said. “I’d only joined the club because Bob had talked me into it and now eight months later he was off somewhere else, leaving me behind. After a bit of a rant at him he turned the conversation around and asked me what I’d have done had Second Division Carlisle come in for me? I didn’t really have an answer in truth and he boldly informed me I’d have done exactly the same. That was the end of it really.”

Another legendary footballing figure that Rudd came into contact with during his time at Spotland was none other than Fred Ratcliffe. The Chairman was a central figure in keeping the club alive, but his involvement in team affairs was very little.

“I didn’t really have many dealings with him in truth, other than sharing the bus to away games. If truth be told my only real impression of him was that he was a bit of character and miraculously smaller than me! There weren’t many people that I looked down on, but Fred was one!

“On the way home from away games we would frequently stop the bus for a drink, often at the White Hart if we’d been playing in Yorkshire, and he’d talk about the game with us, but he left all contract negotiating to the manager, who presumably reported back to him. I think that was the way he preferred to do business.”

Ratcliffe, later christened ‘Mr Rochdale’, and his fellow Directors had fought a constant battle to keep the club’s head above water. Promotion in 1969 was arguably their greatest achievement, but this Dale Legend feels the club could have gone one step farther the following season as well.

“I honestly feel that had Reg (Jenkins) and Tony (Buck) not got injured we wouldn’t have been far off again. For some reason, however, I just had the impression that we wouldn’t have been able to afford going up for a second consecutive season. The ground would have needed major investment amongst various other things and I just think the club couldn’t afford it.

“That said, it can’t have been easy juggling the finances, but we definitely would have been there or thereabouts, I have no doubts about that.”

Now thats what I call an interview.
Tonights match on 20:51 - Sep 1 with 1520 viewsD_Alien

Tonights match on 20:16 - Sep 1 by pioneer

Now thats what I call an interview.

Agreed

Someone obviously knows how to ask questions in the right manner

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024