Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. 10:12 - Apr 19 with 33652 viewsEsox_Lucius

Well, there goes my match thread starting virginity.
Joe will be keeping his GK spot for this one and Joe Walsh has been recalled from the England camp and given the 35 shirt.
https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/dieng-suspended-for-swansea-trip/

The grass is always greener.

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:23 - Apr 20 with 2260 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:21 - Apr 20 by karl

Probably Thomas off, Dykes drop and Charlie upfront?

Edit Willock or Chair into midfield
[Post edited 20 Apr 2021 20:22]

Austin togged.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:25 - Apr 20 with 2142 viewsMalintabuk

Hmmmm the ESL not going ahead ?
Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:25 - Apr 20 with 2126 viewskarl

Even if I am tempting fate, you have to say that it would be very surprising if this Swansea team are capable of winning the playoffs
Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:26 - Apr 20 with 2076 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Shout for hands against Niko. Ball goes behind. Corner given. Lums takes very well.

Free out anyway.

Austin for Thomas.

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:27 - Apr 20 with 1950 viewsMalintabuk

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:25 - Apr 20 by karl

Even if I am tempting fate, you have to say that it would be very surprising if this Swansea team are capable of winning the playoffs

Notice that they are over intricate wanting to pass the ball into the net
They have the defence sorted by the looks of their record but don't score enough
Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:27 - Apr 20 with 1936 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Corner for us on ten right.

Won by Willock.

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:28 - Apr 20 with 1912 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Chair takes, headed clear.

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:28 - Apr 20 with 1884 viewsBrianMcCarthy

JoJo beaks up the counter.

Login to get fewer ads

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:29 - Apr 20 with 1804 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Kakay shot blocked. Another nice move.

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:30 - Apr 20 with 1764 viewskarl

Big 20 mins.
Charlie guides us to a win and more impetus towards getting a deal sorted, on the other hand game peters out and you do wonder what thoughts will be?
Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:30 - Apr 20 with 1744 viewsWelsh_Ranger

Just home, how has Thomas played?
Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:32 - Apr 20 with 1623 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Swansea possession ends with a Grime shot.
In between there was steadfast but last-ditch defending by Rangers.

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:32 - Apr 20 with 1600 viewsMalintabuk

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:30 - Apr 20 by Welsh_Ranger

He did OK. Nothing spectacular but again nothing horrendous. Think the lad needs a good pre season and come on strong next season
Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:32 - Apr 20 with 1569 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Long-range Willock shot parried, cleared.

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:32 - Apr 20 with 1567 viewskarl

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:30 - Apr 20 by Welsh_Ranger

I think he was better than against Boro, neat and tidy working around the edges without being a major player
Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:33 - Apr 20 with 1546 viewsTGRRRSSS

Decent chance for us, Keeper parried could have gone anywhere, we're well in this, and could easily win it, but just as easily....
[Post edited 20 Apr 2021 20:33]
Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:33 - Apr 20 with 1534 viewsTonto

My toddler won't go to bed. I have in the flipping Night Garden on TV.

BBC live text says a penalty was conceded. I assume thats wrong?

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: How was the transfer window for you?

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:33 - Apr 20 with 1527 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Albert for Kakay.

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:34 - Apr 20 with 1410 viewskensalriser

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:33 - Apr 20 by Tonto

Just saw that re penalty, strange.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:35 - Apr 20 with 1315 viewsTGRRRSSS

well it didn't happen
Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:35 - Apr 20 with 1315 viewsMalintabuk

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:34 - Apr 20 by kensalriser

Just saw that re penalty, strange.

There was a sniff of a handball by Niko but nothing came of itv
Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:36 - Apr 20 with 1283 viewsdistortR

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:33 - Apr 20 by Tonto

it's quite random ,isn't it?
Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:36 - Apr 20 with 1261 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:33 - Apr 20 by TGRRRSSS

Decent chance for us, Keeper parried could have gone anywhere, we're well in this, and could easily win it, but just as easily....
[Post edited 20 Apr 2021 20:33]

Agreed,

We've been the better team, but maybe struggled to create enough big chances.

Great Niko cross, cleared, JoJo shot, no joy.

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:36 - Apr 20 with 1260 viewsLogman

Bizarre

The BBC hate us
Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:37 - Apr 20 with 2549 viewsTGRRRSSS

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:36 - Apr 20 by BrianMcCarthy

Agreed,

We've been the better team, but maybe struggled to create enough big chances.

Great Niko cross, cleared, JoJo shot, no joy.

A certain lack of cut and thrust at times I agree Brian, almost a belief that we can actually go and score at times.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024