Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. 08:57 - Jun 10 with 19371 viewsjacktar

Venue or kick off time not disclosed.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52988183

Friendly .............. Yeah!

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 20:50 - Jun 14 with 1951 viewsSwanjaxs

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 20:47 - Jun 14 by Humpty

That's what was reported.

So none of the Swans or Cardiff backroom staff (after testing for C-19) ran the line and refereed?
Again.
Bolloxs

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 20:51 - Jun 14 with 1948 viewsHumpty

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 20:50 - Jun 14 by Swanjaxs

So none of the Swans or Cardiff backroom staff (after testing for C-19) ran the line and refereed?
Again.
Bolloxs

"There were no referees and no linesmen, but the lads were brilliant and played in the right manner," said Harris.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53037141
Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 20:55 - Jun 14 with 1929 viewsSwanjaxs

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 20:51 - Jun 14 by Humpty

"There were no referees and no linesmen, but the lads were brilliant and played in the right manner," said Harris.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53037141

Fair.

But did he mean no "official referee or linesman "?

If this game went ahead with no officials ( Huw Lake ) running the whistle I'd be gobsmacked

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 20:57 - Jun 14 with 1923 viewsHumpty

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 20:55 - Jun 14 by Swanjaxs

Fair.

If this game went ahead with no officials ( Huw Lake ) running the whistle I'd be gobsmacked

I've no idea. It struck me as odd when I first read it.
Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 21:39 - Jun 14 with 1869 viewsbennytheblue

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 20:50 - Jun 14 by Swanjaxs

Again.
Bolloxs

Don’t ever change swanjax ok, you are quality, like loyal.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2020 21:40]
Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 21:46 - Jun 14 with 1858 viewsSwanjaxs

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 21:39 - Jun 14 by bennytheblue

Don’t ever change swanjax ok, you are quality, like loyal.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2020 21:40]

Fanxs 👍

But honest to fùck.

Do you actually believe that two Championship teams were left to their own devises without some sort of officials?

Come on Benny, put your thinking cap (bobble hat) on ffs 😂

[Post edited 14 Jun 2020 21:49]

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 21:49 - Jun 14 with 1853 viewsGaryjack

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 00:35 - Jun 14 by NotLoyal

1989?
We won 1-0?
I was a kid mind
But I do recall a few Gloucester and Bristol. Jack's backing them off and terrorising them in that pub on the corner. Another non reported event in the fictional books.

The Cooperation. They locked the doors and looked through the windows like frightened baby lambs.
Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 22:09 - Jun 14 with 1816 viewsbennytheblue

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 21:49 - Jun 14 by Garyjack

The Cooperation. They locked the doors and looked through the windows like frightened baby lambs.

Your not a hooligan too Gary? Well I never
Login to get fewer ads

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 22:15 - Jun 14 with 1813 viewsbennytheblue

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 21:46 - Jun 14 by Swanjaxs

Fanxs 👍

But honest to fùck.

Do you actually believe that two Championship teams were left to their own devises without some sort of officials?

Come on Benny, put your thinking cap (bobble hat) on ffs 😂

[Post edited 14 Jun 2020 21:49]

That is some theme tune that eh? Kin el that takes me back
Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 22:17 - Jun 14 with 1807 viewsSwanjaxs

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 22:15 - Jun 14 by bennytheblue

That is some theme tune that eh? Kin el that takes me back

Do you still get royalties coming in Benny?

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 22:32 - Jun 14 with 1791 viewsbennytheblue

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 22:17 - Jun 14 by Swanjaxs

Do you still get royalties coming in Benny?

So much so I only have to work 3 shifts a week in Asda’s now
Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 22:40 - Jun 14 with 1763 viewssainthelens

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 20:55 - Jun 14 by Swanjaxs

Fair.

I know Lakey, believe me, there would be no running involved.
Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 23:46 - Jun 14 with 1707 viewsSwanjaxs

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 22:40 - Jun 14 by sainthelens

I know Lakey, believe me, there would be no running involved.

Marquis boy old Lakey 😂

Loves a Bow he does 🍺

Ask Les lol
[Post edited 14 Jun 2020 23:47]

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 00:06 - Jun 15 with 1692 viewssainthelens

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 23:46 - Jun 14 by Swanjaxs

Marquis boy old Lakey 😂

Loves a Bow he does 🍺

Ask Les lol
[Post edited 14 Jun 2020 23:47]

Top top bloke is Hubert.
Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 00:08 - Jun 15 with 1687 viewsNotLoyal

I thought so, obviously no book on their soul crew would include the amount of times they've been spanked.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 00:34 - Jun 15 with 1673 viewsowainglyndwr

When came back from Millwall.
Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 00:42 - Jun 15 with 1665 viewsowainglyndwr

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 22:32 - Jun 14 by bennytheblue

So much so I only have to work 3 shifts a week in Asda’s now

Wales v Belarus Ben.
Philharmonic Anal and his boys on their toes .
Tried coming through the lane.
Police hitting out a Swans fans to help you.
What page would that be on ?
Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 06:19 - Jun 15 with 1623 viewsbennytheblue

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 00:08 - Jun 15 by NotLoyal

I thought so, obviously no book on their soul crew would include the amount of times they've been spanked.

You should write one Jamie on the jack army, no doubt you could probably do a few on the hundreds of exploits of such a infamous crew. Millwall, West Ham, Zulu, 657, jacks.....big time
Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 14:26 - Jun 15 with 1434 viewsWarwickHunt

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 06:19 - Jun 15 by bennytheblue

You should write one Jamie on the jack army, no doubt you could probably do a few on the hundreds of exploits of such a infamous crew. Millwall, West Ham, Zulu, 657, jacks.....big time

Poor choices there, Benny😂

Millwall - well documented. Remind me - when did your lot get on the Millwall end?
West Ham - “Cardiff have the rep but Swansea have the boys” Cass Pennant.
Brum😂 - one coach load of Jacks scattered the massed “Zulu Army”. Funny as fûck - I was there. Ordinary fans too.
Pompey - last time I was there a bunch of the 657 encountered a few faces and got the bejesus slapped out of them. I did get a kicking there in the 70s though. Does that count?

Any more, Enid?
Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 17:22 - Jun 15 with 1368 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 14:26 - Jun 15 by WarwickHunt

Millwall - well documented. Remind me - when did your lot get on the Millwall end?
Brum😂 - one coach load of Jacks scattered the massed “Zulu Army”. Funny as fûck - I was there. Ordinary fans too.
Pompey - last time I was there a bunch of the 657 encountered a few faces and got the bejesus slapped out of them. I did get a kicking there in the 70s though. Does that count?

Any more, Enid?

All true. Yet they seem to have brainwashed themselves that lithely did it. Must have mun, capitol and all that.

Benny, did you enjoy the warm weather in your lovely bay apartment, overlooking the sceptic swamp?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 17:40 - Jun 15 with 1356 viewssainthelens

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 17:22 - Jun 15 by Brynmill_Jack

All true. Yet they seem to have brainwashed themselves that lithely did it. Must have mun, capitol and all that.

Benny, did you enjoy the warm weather in your lovely bay apartment, overlooking the sceptic swamp?

Is that one of those flats in between Onion pk and Legoland?
Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 20:24 - Jun 15 with 1300 viewsbennytheblue

https://global247news.com/2020/06/14/swansea-far-right-demonstrators-arrested-in

Only in Swansea....still in division three in every way
Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 21:05 - Jun 15 with 1267 viewsWarwickHunt

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 20:24 - Jun 15 by bennytheblue

https://global247news.com/2020/06/14/swansea-far-right-demonstrators-arrested-in

Only in Swansea....still in division three in every way

Beep beep...
Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 21:13 - Jun 15 with 1262 viewsbennytheblue

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 14:26 - Jun 15 by WarwickHunt

Any more, Enid?

For you Warwick

Anymore, how about the last time we turned up en mass in 91, before mobile phones. Think some of you ran all the way to the gower didn’t you? Can’t be arsed going down this long kingsway again, you were never rated by the main mobs back in the day. Never heard any of them ever mention you. Whatever you say though, I’m long over it.
Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 21:18 - Jun 15 with 1253 viewsSwanjaxs

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 21:13 - Jun 15 by bennytheblue

For you Warwick

Anymore, how about the last time we turned up en mass in 91, before mobile phones. Think some of you ran all the way to the gower didn’t you? Can’t be arsed going down this long kingsway again, you were never rated by the main mobs back in the day. Never heard any of them ever mention you. Whatever you say though, I’m long over it.

"The last time WE turned up "..

There were you Benny?.

Here's one for you 👍

[Post edited 15 Jun 2020 21:21]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024