Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ings lane 21:27 - Apr 3 with 7498 viewsSandymandy

With probably the biggest attendance of the season, ings lane will be closed on Saturday from 12.30..... for road resurfacing
Ings lane on 13:03 - Apr 4 with 1533 views442Dale

Ings lane on 11:29 - Apr 4 by EllDale

Does anyone know what the attendance was at Accrington last night?
I know midweek matches are more difficult to get to but I just wondered what the travelling support was?
Could be an expensive week for Sunderland fans with three away games.

https://www.safc.com/news/ticket-news/2019/april/rochdale-ticket-collections

Still on general sale. Surely they are going to sell this increased allocation after all these plans were put in place?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Ings lane on 13:19 - Apr 4 with 1480 viewsdawlishdale

Ings lane on 13:03 - Apr 4 by 442Dale

https://www.safc.com/news/ticket-news/2019/april/rochdale-ticket-collections

Still on general sale. Surely they are going to sell this increased allocation after all these plans were put in place?

According to Sunderland, they had approximately 400 tickets on sale as at this morning.

In addition, RAFC are still selling Corporate Hospitality tickets to Sunderland fans, despite saying they had sold out months ago.
Ings lane on 13:33 - Apr 4 with 1448 viewsAncoats_Blue

Ings lane on 13:19 - Apr 4 by dawlishdale

According to Sunderland, they had approximately 400 tickets on sale as at this morning.

In addition, RAFC are still selling Corporate Hospitality tickets to Sunderland fans, despite saying they had sold out months ago.

Funny as fook if they only bring the “normal” away end capacity of 3,500 after all this trouble.
Ings lane on 13:34 - Apr 4 with 1445 viewsKenBoon

Ings lane on 13:19 - Apr 4 by dawlishdale

Which makes the prove your postcode aspect of buying home tickets farcical. If the game becomes pay-on-the-day i'll need to buy some commemorative mugs to catch all the tears of laughter.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024