Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunderland fans to be in the home stands. 17:49 - Mar 14 with 60824 viewsToffeemanc

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2019/march/sunderlandmatch_importantinformati

I can't wait to see how our pretty useless stewards handle this one. Potential for chaos
[Post edited 14 Mar 2019 18:13]

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Sunderland fans to be in the home stands. on 17:41 - Apr 4 with 5017 views442Dale

Could mugs be put on any spare seats?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Sunderland fans to be in the home stands. on 17:54 - Apr 4 with 4969 viewsjudd

Sunderland fans to be in the home stands. on 17:41 - Apr 4 by 442Dale

Mugs are already season ticket holders

Poll: What is it to be then?

Sunderland fans to be in the home stands. on 21:15 - Apr 4 with 4796 viewsDaleiLama

Sunderland fans to be in the home stands. on 17:41 - Apr 4 by 442Dale

If anyone pays next season's cat B p-o-t-d price (for L2 footy), it'll be a case of mugged off not mugs on.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Sunderland fans to be in the home stands. on 21:36 - Apr 4 with 4739 viewsTVOS1907

Wonder if Muggy is going on Saturday?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Sunderland fans to be in the home stands. on 21:41 - Apr 4 with 4714 viewsjudd

Sunderland fans to be in the home stands. on 21:36 - Apr 4 by TVOS1907

Wonder if Muggy is going on Saturday?

Possibly. We've never played them before so loads of people will be up for it.

Sunderland fans to be in the home stands. on 13:59 - Apr 5 with 4517 viewsjudd

Article dated today?

https://www.safc.com/news/ticket-news/2019/april/hospitality-tickets-v-rochdale

Sunderland fans to be in the home stands. on 14:39 - Apr 5 with 4464 viewssmaclad1

Anyone looking forward to a football match tomorrow?

Hope you've all got a seat now - except for those of you in the Sandy of course.
Sunderland fans to be in the home stands. on 15:36 - Apr 5 with 4374 viewsjudd

Sunderland fans to be in the home stands. on 14:39 - Apr 5 by smaclad1

Anyone looking forward to a football match tomorrow?

Hope you've all got a seat now - except for those of you in the Sandy of course.

Perhaps World War 1 Xmas truce can be recreated at half time and a game of football break out in the netted off no mans land between Dale fans and Sunderland fans, if they can raise a team that is.

Login to get fewer ads

Sunderland fans to be in the home stands. on 15:51 - Apr 5 with 4347 viewsD_Alien

Will anyone buying a mug before the game be able to take it into the ground?

Could be used as ordnance in a mug-chucking competition

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Sunderland fans to be in the home stands. on 16:38 - Apr 5 with 4265 viewsMolly

Sunderland fans to be in the home stands. on 15:51 - Apr 5 by D_Alien

Or we could give them all to The Shakers then they WOULD have a pot to p*ss in.
Sunderland fans to be in the home stands. on 16:41 - Apr 5 with 4250 viewsjudd

Sunderland fans to be in the home stands. on 16:38 - Apr 5 by Molly

Or we could give them all to The Shakers then they WOULD have a pot to p*ss in.

But then we wouldn't because we need to sell them to recover our own costs.

Sunderland fans to be in the home stands. on 20:29 - Apr 5 with 4101 viewsDaleiLama

Sunderland fans to be in the home stands. on 15:51 - Apr 5 by D_Alien

Mugs for tea and coffe only. We don't need any bovveril.

Sunderland fans to be in the home stands. on 21:13 - Apr 5 with 4024 viewsmightydale

Do season ticket holders need to get a ticket from club shop, or can they just use voucher 21 at the turnstiles.

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Sunderland fans to be in the home stands. on 21:20 - Apr 5 with 4006 viewsTVOS1907

Sunderland fans to be in the home stands. on 21:13 - Apr 5 by mightydale

Do season ticket holders need to get a ticket from club shop, or can they just use voucher 21 at the turnstiles.

Just use your season ticket as normal, unless you were one of those who had to move, in which case you might be struggling.

Sunderland fans to be in the home stands. on 17:27 - Apr 6 with 3640 views442Dale

3378 Sunderland fans. Including around 500 paying a couple of quid less than they would if they'd all been housed in the away stand.

Lessons learnt.

Sunderland fans to be in the home stands. on 18:01 - Apr 6 with 3486 viewsD_Alien

Sunderland fans to be in the home stands. on 17:27 - Apr 6 by 442Dale

3378 Sunderland fans. Including around 500 paying a couple of quid less than they would if they'd all been housed in the away stand.

Lessons learnt.

I very much doubt any lessons have been learnt

I suspect the pattern of away support allocation has been set in stone for now, and although today passed without incident that's more down to the decency of Sunderland support, very prominent in the Reform pre-match too without any hint of trouble

What it might've cost us in income today from the stupidity of the allocation is nothing compared to what it's costing the club in terms of the disrespect shown to Dale fans

The instigator of that disrespect hasn't heard the last of this, by a long chalk

Sunderland fans to be in the home stands. on 18:03 - Apr 6 with 3476 viewsTVOS1907

Sunderland fans to be in the home stands. on 18:01 - Apr 6 by D_Alien

I suspect the pattern of away support allocation has been set in stone for now, and although today passed without incident that's more down to the decency of Sunderland support, very prominent in the Reform pre-match too without any hint of trouble

What it might've cost us in income today from the stupidity of the allocation is nothing compared to what it's costing the club in terms of the disrespect shown to Dale fans

The instigator of that disrespect hasn't heard the last of this, by a long chalk

Was there plenty of beer and banter in the Reform?

Sunderland fans to be in the home stands. on 18:05 - Apr 6 with 3457 viewsD_Alien

Sunderland fans to be in the home stands. on 18:03 - Apr 6 by TVOS1907

More banter than beer, due to crowding at the bar, but it'll serve as a rejoinder next time staff question whether i'm a home fan or not

Sunderland fans to be in the home stands. on 18:09 - Apr 6 with 3423 views442Dale

Sunderland fans to be in the home stands. on 18:03 - Apr 6 by TVOS1907

It was six deep at the bar. We headed for the Dale Bar which I thought was open as usual for home fans with the away fans hospitality in the Ratcliffe. However, Dale Bar had hospitality with a big queue to get into the Ratcliffe including away fans.

Presumably a decision was made to swap the two? If so, did that mean Dale Bar regulars had to pay more for their drinks in the Ratcliffe? I wouldn't know as the queue was too long just to get inside.

Did think we missed a trick not having half and half scarves, what with it being on a par with Spurs/Forest/Leeds/United in 86.

Sunderland fans to be in the home stands. on 18:14 - Apr 6 with 3386 viewsjudd

Sunderland fans to be in the home stands. on 18:01 - Apr 6 by D_Alien

How can any lessons be learned by an absolute know it all?

Pleasure to meet you today. If we can meet for a beer then surely Brexit can happen

Sunderland fans to be in the home stands. on 18:21 - Apr 6 with 3331 viewsD_Alien

Sunderland fans to be in the home stands. on 18:14 - Apr 6 by judd

Pleasure to meet you today. If we can meet for a beer then surely Brexit can happen

Likewise, but have to say you having to leave without a beer just about sums up the Brexit process

Sunderland fans to be in the home stands. on 18:46 - Apr 6 with 3189 viewsDaleiLama

Likewise too, but shame you queued for so long and not a drop touched your lips. When did Dale start playing in red and white stripes btw?

Sunderland fans to be in the home stands. on 19:16 - Apr 6 with 3086 viewskel

Things you never expect to see posted on this bourd part summat summat.
Sunderland fans to be in the home stands. on 19:33 - Apr 6 with 3001 viewsroccydaleian

Sunderland fans to be in the home stands. on 19:16 - Apr 6 by kel

Things you never expect to see posted on this bourd part summat summat.

Maybe you can pencil in a meeting at the next home game Kelvo?
Sunderland fans to be in the home stands. on 20:05 - Apr 6 with 2855 viewskiwidale

Sunderland fans to be in the home stands. on 19:33 - Apr 6 by roccydaleian

Maybe you can pencil in a meeting at the next home game Kelvo?

Now theirs a meetup, Kel Sudden lad and Roccy. I'd b tempted to fly over for that if we could get Sweetcorn in.

This is not the time for bickering.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024