Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scarlets 20:17 - Mar 30 with 7583 viewsbuilthjack

Well done. Good win. And to sell out 16000 seats within an hour, fair play.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Scarlets on 20:21 - Mar 30 with 3739 viewsSwanjaxs

Yes absolutely fantastic win 👏

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Scarlets on 20:38 - Mar 30 with 3712 viewsswanaway

Great win and great atmosphere.
Scarlets on 20:50 - Mar 30 with 3686 viewsNeath_Jack

Thought they were poor tonight, by their standards.

Good result though.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Scarlets on 20:57 - Mar 30 with 3668 viewsMervyn

Excellent win.......gritty display against a very strong top class side......great achievement getting into the semis .
Scarlets on 20:59 - Mar 30 with 3658 viewsSwanjaxs

Scarlets on 20:50 - Mar 30 by Neath_Jack

Thought they were poor tonight, by their standards.

Good result though.

You do realise they played against one of best club sides in Europe (top four easily) with probably the best pound for pound pack yeah? .... stick to football mate 😂 .... no second thoughts stick with rugby 🤣

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Scarlets on 21:09 - Mar 30 with 3636 viewsNeath_Jack

Scarlets on 20:59 - Mar 30 by Swanjaxs

You do realise they played against one of best club sides in Europe (top four easily) with probably the best pound for pound pack yeah? .... stick to football mate 😂 .... no second thoughts stick with rugby 🤣

I know they are a tidy side wuss, yes, but leave out with the dramatics is it. They're not the best club side in France never mind amongst Europe. They are about the same dap as Scarlets, give or take.

I've no idea what you should stick too, being f*cking clever definitely isn't one of them though.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Scarlets on 21:20 - Mar 30 with 3615 viewsmax936

What was the score and who were they playing, I don't take much interest in the Turks and I was watching Pat Phelan's demise on Coronation Street

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Scarlets on 21:20 - Mar 30 with 3612 viewsKilkennyjack

Scarlets on 21:09 - Mar 30 by Neath_Jack

I know they are a tidy side wuss, yes, but leave out with the dramatics is it. They're not the best club side in France never mind amongst Europe. They are about the same dap as Scarlets, give or take.

I've no idea what you should stick too, being f*cking clever definitely isn't one of them though.

Da iawn pobl y sosban 👍

Swans anthem sounding good down west. 🎣

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

Scarlets on 21:25 - Mar 30 with 3606 viewslonglostjack

West Wales power !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Scarlets on 21:26 - Mar 30 with 3604 viewslifelong

Damn.. forgot about it.
Scarlets on 21:34 - Mar 30 with 3587 viewsCooperman

The town is rocking tonight.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Scarlets on 21:36 - Mar 30 with 3574 viewsSwanjaxs

Scarlets on 21:09 - Mar 30 by Neath_Jack

Typical come back from you wussy, always aggressive to anybody who has a different point of view aint you 😎 ... always found the " associate jacks" to be a bit spiky on here.... 😉

Scarlets on 21:37 - Mar 30 with 3564 viewstrampie

Top performance by the Scarlets and the Scarlets fans, pity about the semi final draw though.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Scarlets on 21:38 - Mar 30 with 3564 viewsCooperman

Scarlets on 21:37 - Mar 30 by trampie

Top performance by the Scarlets and the Scarlets fans, pity about the semi final draw though.

What about it?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Scarlets on 21:40 - Mar 30 with 3560 viewsNeath_Jack

Scarlets on 21:36 - Mar 30 by Swanjaxs

Typical come back from you wussy, always aggressive to anybody who has a different point of view aint you 😎 ... always found the " associate jacks" to be a bit spiky on here.... 😉

Go on, tell me where i was even slightly aggressive in that post. I'll give you one more reply then i'll be back to paying you no attention.

Scarlets on 21:42 - Mar 30 with 3551 viewsSwanjaxs

Scarlets on 21:40 - Mar 30 by Neath_Jack

Go on, tell me where i was even slightly aggressive in that post. I'll give you one more reply then i'll be back to paying you no attention.

Nah.... can't be bothered neethy... zzzzzz ignore away my lil plastic jack (joke) fwend 😂😂

Scarlets on 21:47 - Mar 30 with 3530 viewsmax936

Get a fecking room ew two mun, couple can's of Fosters and a few rollies and chill the fuk out

Scarlets on 21:53 - Mar 30 with 3509 viewsSwanjaxs

Scarlets on 21:47 - Mar 30 by max936

Get a fecking room ew two mun, couple can's of Fosters and a few rollies and chill the fuk out

Fosters mite be the choice of drink in neef Max but it's all about Cornish larger in the Uplands now ..... £5.50 a pint 😎

Scarlets on 21:54 - Mar 30 with 3508 viewsAndy1300

Scarlets on 21:38 - Mar 30 by Cooperman

What about it?

Scarlets unable to get a home country draw in the Semi's

Doesn't seem very fair

The winner of QF1 will play the winner of QF2 in one semi-final, and the winner of QF3 will play the winner of QF4 in the other semi-final as follows:

Semi-final 1: Leinster Rugby or Saracens v Scarlets or La Rochelle
Semi-final 2: Munster Rugby or RC Toulon v ASM Clermont Auvergne or Racing 92

The semi-final matches will be played at venues designated by EPCR, but the following clubs will have home country advantage in their respective semi-final matches:

(a) For Semi-final 1

If Leinster Rugby (ranked 1) and Scarlets (ranked 4) win their QFs, Leinster will have home country advantage

If Leinster Rugby (ranked 1) and La Rochelle (ranked 5) win their QFs, La Rochelle will have home country advantage

If Saracens (ranked 8) and Scarlets (ranked 4) win their QFs, Saracens will have home country advantage

If Saracens (ranked 8) and La Rochelle (ranked 5) win their QFs, La Rochelle will have home country advantage

Number 1 team in Wales

Scarlets on 22:13 - Mar 30 with 3467 viewstrampie

Scarlets on 21:38 - Mar 30 by Cooperman

What about it?

It will effectively be an away draw against a top team [Leinster or Sarries] and I would have thought that the Scarlets will be underdogs, that is not to say they cant win just they might not be the favourites to win.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Scarlets on 22:18 - Mar 30 with 3458 viewsBanosswan

I see Kilkenny has been visiting Ystrad

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/parachute-regiment-memorial-vandal

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Scarlets on 22:19 - Mar 30 with 3451 viewsmax936

Scarlets on 21:53 - Mar 30 by Swanjaxs

Fosters mite be the choice of drink in neef Max but it's all about Cornish larger in the Uplands now ..... £5.50 a pint 😎

I'd rather drink dish water than Foster's, Real Ale is the drink for the Gods

5,1/2 squid for a lager fuk my eyes.

Scarlets on 22:28 - Mar 30 with 3442 viewsSwanjaxs

Scarlets on 22:19 - Mar 30 by max936

I'd rather drink dish water than Foster's, Real Ale is the drink for the Gods

5,1/2 squid for a lager fuk my eyes.

Init 😢

Scarlets on 22:34 - Mar 30 with 3430 viewsdickythorpe

Look at the budget comparisons, Scarlets punching well above their weight in a Premier competition. They remind me of a certain football team.......
Scarlets on 22:38 - Mar 30 with 3418 viewsJack_Meoff

Scarlets on 21:20 - Mar 30 by max936

What was the score and who were they playing, I don't take much interest in the Turks and I was watching Pat Phelan's demise on Coronation Street

B*stard max I was taping that to watch in the morning. #fuming #spoileralert

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024