Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A sad goodbye to a young R 06:34 - Mar 29 with 10892 viewsThaiHoop

I don't know how many of you have crossed the path of Pattaya_Rs who is a long time user of this board in it's various guises.

I am sad to have to say his 15 year old son was tragically taken from us earlier this week in a motorbike accident and we are saying goodbye to him today in Pattaya.

James was an avid Ranger like his Dad and despite growing up over here he still got to visit LR a few times. He was his Dad's pride and joy and we've lost a member of the QPR family way way too early.

Family and friends are THE most important thing at times like this and I'm sure any messages of condolences, while of course not adequate in any way, would be much appreciated by Rob.

Sleep well little man, see you again one day in the Upper Upper Loft x
A sad goodbye to a young R on 23:27 - Mar 29 with 2359 viewsflynnbo

Dreadfully sad news. RIP James and thoughts and prayers with the family.
A sad goodbye to a young R on 23:40 - Mar 29 with 2353 viewsFredManRave

Such utterly tragic news. I can't believe there can be anything more devastating and sad than experiencing your children passing away.

Thoughts and condolences to all those who are suffering at this terrible news.

RIP James.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

A sad goodbye to a young R on 04:07 - Mar 30 with 2331 viewsPattaya_Rs

Thank you all so much for your kind words. We are a 3 generation Rangers family. My son was cremated in his Rangers top and I laid the away top on his beautiful body. My life is over pretty much. I love Rangers. I don't care if we are playing in Vauxhall Conference. We are a great family club. Love you all. And say a prayer for James xxxxx
A sad goodbye to a young R on 04:33 - Mar 30 with 2327 viewsessextaxiboy

A sad goodbye to a young R on 04:07 - Mar 30 by Pattaya_Rs

Thank you all so much for your kind words. We are a 3 generation Rangers family. My son was cremated in his Rangers top and I laid the away top on his beautiful body. My life is over pretty much. I love Rangers. I don't care if we are playing in Vauxhall Conference. We are a great family club. Love you all. And say a prayer for James xxxxx

It must feel like its over but it cant be , you owe it to James to make the best of it .You are bumping along the bottom now and it will never be the same but time will heal the raw feeling .
Look after yourself and anyone grieving with you , Rangers fans all over the world are thinking of you ..
A sad goodbye to a young R on 07:41 - Mar 30 with 2313 viewshoopsmark

Tragic,

RIP young man.....
A sad goodbye to a young R on 02:36 - Mar 31 with 2226 viewstimcocking

Absolutely devastated for you.
A sad goodbye to a young R on 02:52 - Mar 31 with 2211 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Pattaya, my sincere condolences on the loss of your beloved son. May James rest in peace.
A sad goodbye to a young R on 07:07 - Mar 31 with 2203 viewsMetallica_Hoop

My condolences for your loss.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Login to get fewer ads

A sad goodbye to a young R on 16:31 - Mar 31 with 2140 viewsJAPRANGERS

I am so sorry to hear this devastating news.

I can only hope that you will feel a little better in time.

RIP JAMES
A sad goodbye to a young R on 17:09 - Mar 31 with 2098 viewsdanehoop

I can't possibly understand how your feel at the moment. My thoughts are with you and your family at this terrible time.

RIP James.

Never knowingly understood

A sad goodbye to a young R on 17:12 - Mar 31 with 2107 viewsSimonJames

Such tragic news. My deepest condolences for your loss.

100% of people who drink water will die.

A sad goodbye to a young R on 04:51 - Apr 23 with 1910 viewsPattaya_Rs

Just a brief follow up. Firstly I would like to thank all of you for the kind words, I have actually just taken time to read through them all, really beautiful.

I took James ashes home to London and attended the Sheffield Wednesday game. A very emotional evening, Rangers placed a piece in the program about James passing. People were so kind, I wont go into the whole story but 2 stewards in F Block SAR Stand really deserve a pat on the back, for helping me obtain more programs, as I didn’t realize James would be in it. Very kind and helpful.

I am back in Pattaya now, and taking it all one day at a time.

You have all been great and I hope to be back at Rangers in August for the 1st game of the season.

Take care all and God Bless x
[Post edited 23 Apr 2018 4:52]
A sad goodbye to a young R on 08:22 - Apr 23 with 1781 viewsHooparoo

A sad goodbye to a young R on 04:51 - Apr 23 by Pattaya_Rs

Just a brief follow up. Firstly I would like to thank all of you for the kind words, I have actually just taken time to read through them all, really beautiful.

I took James ashes home to London and attended the Sheffield Wednesday game. A very emotional evening, Rangers placed a piece in the program about James passing. People were so kind, I wont go into the whole story but 2 stewards in F Block SAR Stand really deserve a pat on the back, for helping me obtain more programs, as I didn’t realize James would be in it. Very kind and helpful.

I am back in Pattaya now, and taking it all one day at a time.

You have all been great and I hope to be back at Rangers in August for the 1st game of the season.

Take care all and God Bless x
[Post edited 23 Apr 2018 4:52]

I think you’re incredibly brave to come on here and talk about such an awful tragedy. We are all with you the whole big worldwide Rs family. May god bless you and give you peace. Stu

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

A sad goodbye to a young R on 09:21 - Apr 23 with 1753 viewsterryb

Thank you for that update Pattaya.

How you found the energy to read all the posts & reply, I will never know.

Best wishes to all of your family in your recovery.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024