Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? 23:40 - Mar 25 with 86895 viewsDarran

Wow that’s a surprise. lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 12:13 - Apr 1 with 2728 viewsMo_Wives

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 12:03 - Apr 1 by trampie

Clown.

Yeah, my lawyer said nothing to worry about. The police did receive a call off what they describe as "an idiot with a thick welsh accent and a mouth full of leek" they couldn't understand him so said "OK, sir....OK" and hung up.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 12:14 - Apr 1 with 2723 viewsLohengrin

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 12:06 - Apr 1 by theloneranger

"Major Labour donor Sir David Garrard quits party over ‘blatant acts of anti-Semitism"’

"It comes as The Sunday Times reports that 12 senior staff working for Jeremy Corbyn and shadow chancellor John McDonnell were members of social media groups containing anti-Semitic and violent comments."

http://www.itv.com/news/2018-04-01/labour-donor-sir-david-garrard-quits-party-an

Try and pick up a copy of today’s Times. For page after page they are stripping the balaclava from the red. Quite fitting that April 1st is the date they get to strut the stage at the poison theatre.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 12:18 - Apr 1 with 2713 viewstrampie

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 12:13 - Apr 1 by Mo_Wives

Yeah, my lawyer said nothing to worry about. The police did receive a call off what they describe as "an idiot with a thick welsh accent and a mouth full of leek" they couldn't understand him so said "OK, sir....OK" and hung up.

Clown.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 12:21 - Apr 1 with 2703 viewstrampie

Sugar has taken down his tweet............no surprise in the end there then.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 14:05 - Apr 1 with 2654 viewsHighjack

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 12:18 - Apr 1 by trampie

Clown.

Talking about clowns, Eddie izzard has now taken his place on the NEC following the resignation of the other woman.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 14:24 - Apr 1 with 2645 viewsWarwickHunt

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 14:05 - Apr 1 by Highjack

Talking about clowns, Eddie izzard has now taken his place on the NEC following the resignation of the other woman.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 17:24 - Apr 3 with 2518 viewsBrynmill_Jack

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 10:07 - Mar 28 by Darran

Corbyn apologised for anti-Semitism within the Labour Party he didn’t apologise for attacks on the Israeli Government. There was no need to mention the Israeli Government this wasn’t about the Israeli Government.
It’s also hysterical to see people defending Corbyn on twitter saying he’s not anti-Semetic or a racist because he’s the most passive man you could ever meet. Again he never apologised for being anti-Semitic or a racist he was apologising for anti-Semetism within the Labour Party it’s just that you nutjobs like to make up stories to deflect from the truth.

If you had half a brain you'd realise the big picture here - it's all about the State of Israel.
Today you have the right wing press and thickie Blairite MP's calling Jewdas a Jew hating group. A group entirey made up of Jews. Work that the f*ck out.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 17:29 - Apr 3 with 2509 viewsDafyddHuw

The Trust have been far too slow reacting to this.
Login to get fewer ads

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 17:32 - Apr 3 with 2502 viewsBrynmill_Jack

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 17:29 - Apr 3 by DafyddHuw

The Trust have been far too slow reacting to this.

This. 100%.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 17:33 - Apr 3 with 2499 viewsbluey_the_blue

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 17:24 - Apr 3 by Brynmill_Jack

If you had half a brain you'd realise the big picture here - it's all about the State of Israel.
Today you have the right wing press and thickie Blairite MP's calling Jewdas a Jew hating group. A group entirey made up of Jews. Work that the f*ck out.

Jewdas claim there is no anti-semitism in Labour. Jewdas also called for destruction of Israel.

They are a fringe group happy to be Corbyn's pets to give him an excuse to do zero about the very many examples of anti-semitism within Labour. The fact that he only seems willing to speak with those eager to back him is telling. The fact he's been utterly unwilling to meet with the very many mainstream Jewish community groups is also telling.

That group you're lauding by the way are more than happy to throw false allegations out - farcically having to backtrack over their claim the editor of Jewish Chronicle wasn''t Jewish.

Citing Jewdas as representative of the Jewish community is like claiming Westboro are representative of the Christian community.
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 17:44 - Apr 3 with 2481 viewsDarran

So The Guardian reports that Momentum say the anti-Semitism in the Labour Party is more widespread than first thought but it’s all the fault of the right wing press.

Mega lols.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/apr/02/labour-antisemitism-more-widesp

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 17:55 - Apr 3 with 2469 viewsBrynmill_Jack

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 17:33 - Apr 3 by bluey_the_blue

Jewdas claim there is no anti-semitism in Labour. Jewdas also called for destruction of Israel.

They are a fringe group happy to be Corbyn's pets to give him an excuse to do zero about the very many examples of anti-semitism within Labour. The fact that he only seems willing to speak with those eager to back him is telling. The fact he's been utterly unwilling to meet with the very many mainstream Jewish community groups is also telling.

That group you're lauding by the way are more than happy to throw false allegations out - farcically having to backtrack over their claim the editor of Jewish Chronicle wasn''t Jewish.

Citing Jewdas as representative of the Jewish community is like claiming Westboro are representative of the Christian community.

1. No they don't, but they do not approve of a Jewish State.
2. No they aren't. Again, learn the difference between anti semitism and anti Zionism.
3. Do you have any proof of this ? Provide some links if you could please.
4. The Westboro baptist church are a hate mongering, gay hating buch of self righteous idiots. A comparison between them and Jewdas is totally bogus and in itself anti semitic.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 18:00 - Apr 3 with 2463 viewsbluey_the_blue

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 17:44 - Apr 3 by Darran

So The Guardian reports that Momentum say the anti-Semitism in the Labour Party is more widespread than first thought but it’s all the fault of the right wing press.

Mega lols.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/apr/02/labour-antisemitism-more-widesp

Momentum really, really are confused. Maybe they should ask Shawcroft to resign...

Anti-semitism has risen since Momentum got involved, candidate after candidate being found to have engaged in anti-semitism which magically Labour have been unable to find before selecting them.

Corbyn wants to be tough on anti-semitism then meets a group who claim there is none in Labour, it's all just a smear.

As bad as May is, Labour are clearly a shambles.
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 18:07 - Apr 3 with 2454 viewsHumpty

Perhaps the Board of Deputies could provide Corbyn with a list of Jewish groups that they find acceptable for him to meet.
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 18:10 - Apr 3 with 2453 viewsbluey_the_blue

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 18:07 - Apr 3 by Humpty

Perhaps the Board of Deputies could provide Corbyn with a list of Jewish groups that they find acceptable for him to meet.

Corbyn has been invited numerous times to meet mainstream Jewish groups.

Each and every one has been turned down.

Corbyn magically appears to meet a marginal faction who say claims of anti-semitism in Labour are nothing more than a smear, something even Momentum have backed away from.

#Awkward
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 18:12 - Apr 3 with 2445 viewsBrynmill_Jack

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 18:00 - Apr 3 by bluey_the_blue

Momentum really, really are confused. Maybe they should ask Shawcroft to resign...

Anti-semitism has risen since Momentum got involved, candidate after candidate being found to have engaged in anti-semitism which magically Labour have been unable to find before selecting them.

Corbyn wants to be tough on anti-semitism then meets a group who claim there is none in Labour, it's all just a smear.

As bad as May is, Labour are clearly a shambles.

And there it is. You have no sympthy or empathy with Jews at all. Just another on here who likes to use them as a platform for your hatred of Corbyn. You left this site under a cloud the last time. It's a real pity you've come back.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 18:17 - Apr 3 with 2437 viewsbluey_the_blue

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 18:12 - Apr 3 by Brynmill_Jack

And there it is. You have no sympthy or empathy with Jews at all. Just another on here who likes to use them as a platform for your hatred of Corbyn. You left this site under a cloud the last time. It's a real pity you've come back.

Yup, you got me.

I mean I guess my Jewish wife and kids aren't really Jewish then, guess no sympathy or empathy there whatsoever.

You'd have to be a blithering idiot to claim Corbyn has handled this well.

The people complaining about the very many examples of anti-semitism within Labour which Momentum and Corbyn accept exist are precisely the people Corbyn should have met if for no other reason than to protect Corbyn from any accusations. He won't have learnt much of the very real problem by talking to people Labour leaning, who claim it's all a smear.
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 18:22 - Apr 3 with 2432 viewslondonlisa2001

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 18:12 - Apr 3 by Brynmill_Jack

Hope he tells his wife and kids.
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 18:25 - Apr 3 with 2427 viewsbuilthjack

The Tory press will get a story out condemning him whatever he does. The tories are doing so well see. The country is in a hell of a state so they have to deflect blame on others. As per usual.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 18:26 - Apr 3 with 2420 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Did Bluey vote Labour when his team played in red, sorry that's Reddy the Red.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 18:27 - Apr 3 with 2416 viewsLohengrin

I think one of his advisors ought to have, don’t you?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 18:28 - Apr 3 with 2412 viewsDarran

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 18:22 - Apr 3 by londonlisa2001

Hope he tells his wife and kids.

It was a disgusting post Lisa. Way below the belt. An apology should be issued.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 18:30 - Apr 3 with 2406 viewsbluey_the_blue

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 18:28 - Apr 3 by Darran

It was a disgusting post Lisa. Way below the belt. An apology should be issued.

Who back that outrage bus up Dazzer!

He probably wasn't aware of that, I'm not personally bothered by his post. If I was I'd have reported it.
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 18:31 - Apr 3 with 2404 viewsDarran

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 18:30 - Apr 3 by bluey_the_blue

Who back that outrage bus up Dazzer!

He probably wasn't aware of that, I'm not personally bothered by his post. If I was I'd have reported it.

Strange he’s missed it over several years though Bluenose.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 18:32 - Apr 3 with 2401 viewsbluey_the_blue

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 18:31 - Apr 3 by Darran

Strange he’s missed it over several years though Bluenose.

As my family would confirm, I'm hardly the most interesting of people so it's entirely feasible the minutae of my (un)interesting life may have been overlooked...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024