Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
People with two usernames 11:18 - Mar 15 with 52834 viewsmagicdaps10

So funny how its obvious that some on here post under various different usernames.

Sad though that some actually think that people dont realise.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

People with two usernames on 16:13 - Mar 26 with 1967 viewsmagicdaps10

People with two usernames on 16:21 - Mar 26 with 1950 viewsNeath_Jack

People with two usernames on 12:49 - Mar 26 by E20Jack

He is right though, fair play to the man.

Of course i'm right, i'm very rarely wrong on these matters.

Only those that can't string a decent counter argument to things, would disagree. The only option left open to them is to ridicule and name call. Then they get empowered when others of the same mentality join in with the name calling and accusations of all sorts other than the subject matter.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

People with two usernames on 16:23 - Mar 26 with 1945 viewsSwanjaxs

People with two usernames on 16:21 - Mar 26 by Neath_Jack

Only those that can't string a decent counter argument to things, would disagree. The only option left open to them is to ridicule and name call. Then they get empowered when others of the same mentality join in with the name calling and accusations of all sorts other than the subject matter.

And modest... you forgot modest 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

People with two usernames on 16:34 - Mar 26 with 1927 viewsswan65split

Dont forget I have asked for that list.
People with two usernames on 16:42 - Mar 26 with 1916 viewsmagicdaps10

People with two usernames on 16:21 - Mar 26 by Neath_Jack

Who was the last person to name call on here.............that person used the "C" bomb.

So, lets get this right.....the last option is name calling? That means that they have lost the discussion/argument once reverted to this?

Would you also say that when someone calls another person a simpleton, this also falls into that category?

Nice straight yes/no answer to the above questions please.

People with two usernames on 16:50 - Mar 26 with 1901 viewsNeath_Jack

People with two usernames on 16:42 - Mar 26 by magicdaps10

Who was the last person to name call on here.............that person used the "C" bomb.

So, lets get this right.....the last option is name calling? That means that they have lost the discussion/argument once reverted to this?

Would you also say that when someone calls another person a simpleton, this also falls into that category?

Nice straight yes/no answer to the above questions please.

Depends who is on the receiving end of being called a simpleton, you can't just blanket everyone with that question. That's the problem on here, too many posters see things as black or white, they cannot get their heads around anything else. You are looking for a generic answer to something specific.

There are plenty deserving of being called that, in this very thread alone, wouldn't you agree?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

People with two usernames on 17:04 - Mar 26 with 1875 viewsmagicdaps10

People with two usernames on 16:50 - Mar 26 by Neath_Jack

Depends who is on the receiving end of being called a simpleton, you can't just blanket everyone with that question. That's the problem on here, too many posters see things as black or white, they cannot get their heads around anything else. You are looking for a generic answer to something specific.

There are plenty deserving of being called that, in this very thread alone, wouldn't you agree?

Dont agree on the "Depends who is on the receiving end of being called a simpleton" quote. That is degrading to a person whether they are right or wrong......it is what someone would say to make themselves feel superior.

Like everything, its all to suit.
[Post edited 26 Mar 2018 17:04]

People with two usernames on 17:14 - Mar 26 with 1849 viewsNeath_Jack

People with two usernames on 17:04 - Mar 26 by magicdaps10

Dont agree on the "Depends who is on the receiving end of being called a simpleton" quote. That is degrading to a person whether they are right or wrong......it is what someone would say to make themselves feel superior.

Like everything, its all to suit.
[Post edited 26 Mar 2018 17:04]

Ok, so would you say the following is ok, "Whoever he is, he is a right fooking tw@t!", in reply to someone who said "E20 is Dimi. Clearly."?

Login to get fewer ads

People with two usernames on 17:24 - Mar 26 with 1834 viewswaynekerr55

People with two usernames on 08:03 - Mar 26 by E20Jack

Very kind of you to say so sir.

This has the potential to be an excellent place for football and non football debate. Unfortunately there are far too many trolls here that don't want to add anything to then forum other than goading others.

Don't pander to them and they label you a troll or make up that you are a host of other current and previous posters. Although that does seem par for the course for the less gifted in the discussion department.

So it is highly ironic a 16 page thread that was designed to incorrectly accuse others of being multiple posters and trolls - turns out to be created by a troll and a multi.

But of course noting such wonderful irony is clearly enough to get accused of trolling again. A true gem of s thread.

I still think you're missing out on some Eggs Benedict mind 😉

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

People with two usernames on 17:25 - Mar 26 with 1833 viewsmagicdaps10

People with two usernames on 17:14 - Mar 26 by Neath_Jack

Ok, so would you say the following is ok, "Whoever he is, he is a right fooking tw@t!", in reply to someone who said "E20 is Dimi. Clearly."?

Your not answering my original question!?

E20 is a tw@t.

People with two usernames on 17:27 - Mar 26 with 1830 viewsmagicdaps10

People with two usernames on 17:25 - Mar 26 by magicdaps10

E20 is a tw@t.

Actually, no need to answer.......think by posting that you answered my question in a round about sort of way, without offending your mates.

Cheers pal.

People with two usernames on 17:27 - Mar 26 with 1830 viewsswan65split

People with two usernames on 17:14 - Mar 26 by Neath_Jack

I think a list from Bony may help make a decision,
I may have to take the official route on this .
as I am not having a reply.
People with two usernames on 17:28 - Mar 26 with 1827 viewsmagicdaps10

People with two usernames on 17:27 - Mar 26 by swan65split

I think a list from Bony may help make a decision,
I may have to take the official route on this .
as I am not having a reply.

You wont get one. Bony has been a naughty boy and is keeping a low profile.......as all sussed out people tend to do.

People with two usernames on 17:48 - Mar 26 with 1807 viewsNeath_Jack

People with two usernames on 17:25 - Mar 26 by magicdaps10

E20 is a tw@t.

And you're a simpleton then, you've just answered your own question. You're only calling him that because you can't put a reasoned debate together to counter him.

You and others like you, like to give it, but cry foul when it comes back.

You are a perfect double header, not only proved with that post, but with this beautiful thread which you started. And yeah, we know, you only done it to get one over on us, because you're soooo clever.

People with two usernames on 17:51 - Mar 26 with 1804 viewsNeath_Jack

People with two usernames on 17:27 - Mar 26 by magicdaps10

Actually, no need to answer.......think by posting that you answered my question in a round about sort of way, without offending your mates.

Cheers pal.

My mates? How old are you daps, seriously.

I actually "quite" like you, your transfer ramblings are legendary on here, and are part of its folklore. But the past couple of weeks, you've been very silly.

People with two usernames on 17:59 - Mar 26 with 1793 viewsswan65split

List please.

http://www.barrysookman.com/2015/03/01/message-board-operators-liable-for-defama
People with two usernames on 18:17 - Mar 26 with 1776 viewsmagicdaps10

People with two usernames on 17:48 - Mar 26 by Neath_Jack

And you're a simpleton then, you've just answered your own question. You're only calling him that because you can't put a reasoned debate together to counter him.

You and others like you, like to give it, but cry foul when it comes back.

You are a perfect double header, not only proved with that post, but with this beautiful thread which you started. And yeah, we know, you only done it to get one over on us, because you're soooo clever.

I knew the answer before I asked the question.

There has been a lot of contradiction in this thread and yes I do fall into it.......I am man enough to say that sometimes I am wrong. Its the ignorance and arrogance that has killed this site.

People with two usernames on 18:22 - Mar 26 with 1770 viewsNeath_Jack

People with two usernames on 18:17 - Mar 26 by magicdaps10

I knew the answer before I asked the question.

There has been a lot of contradiction in this thread and yes I do fall into it.......I am man enough to say that sometimes I am wrong. Its the ignorance and arrogance that has killed this site.

So what is the answer?

People with two usernames on 18:35 - Mar 26 with 1760 viewsmagicdaps10

People with two usernames on 18:22 - Mar 26 by Neath_Jack

So what is the answer?

What!! After all that you didnt know the answer even though I answered my own question myself.

I am off to have a lay down.

People with two usernames on 19:43 - Mar 26 with 1708 viewsJackfath

Forgive me if I may interject here.

What's the issue with people having 2, 3 ,4 or more usernames? Whatever floats ones boat I say. We do live in a progressive society and PS should be at the cutting edge of that.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

People with two usernames on 19:46 - Mar 26 with 1705 viewsthornabyswan

People with two usernames on 19:43 - Mar 26 by Jackfath

Forgive me if I may interject here.

What's the issue with people having 2, 3 ,4 or more usernames? Whatever floats ones boat I say. We do live in a progressive society and PS should be at the cutting edge of that.

Well said Dwight

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

People with two usernames on 19:56 - Mar 26 with 1682 viewstrampie

People with two usernames on 19:46 - Mar 26 by thornabyswan

Well said Dwight

bullying, trolls, skewing debate, unrepresentative polls etc etc

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

People with two usernames on 20:02 - Mar 26 with 1667 viewsJackfath

I'd challenge anyone on here to prove that I also post using the moniker "DYSS".

Thank you please.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

People with two usernames on 20:04 - Mar 26 with 1652 viewsbuilthjack

Bony is getting to the bottom of this

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

People with two usernames on 20:10 - Mar 26 with 1637 viewsGaryjack

People with two usernames on 20:02 - Mar 26 by Jackfath

I'd challenge anyone on here to prove that I also post using the moniker "DYSS".

Thank you please.

Because he's 5'9 and black, yet you are a white dwarf. + Dwight/dwarf both start with dw. It's clear as day!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024