Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anthem 00:05 - Jul 16 with 9282 viewsKinsey

That was just hilarious!
Anthem on 09:14 - Jul 16 with 1647 viewsowainglyndwr

Anthem on 00:08 - Jul 16 by Swanjaxs

Just as well most of us don't know the words anyway...

Why do you recon most don't know the words ?
Were in England did you go to school
Anthem on 09:29 - Jul 16 with 1610 viewsTNT

Anthem on 00:39 - Jul 16 by swanjackal

Breaking on Twitter, she is coming out half time to give a rendition of Myfanwy.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2017 0:43]

I think she'd have had some difficulty with that word, with an even more catastrophic outcome.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Anthem on 09:41 - Jul 16 with 1585 viewsjackportis

Some parts of the world she would be in hot water for getting an anthem wrong.Thank goodness it was just the Welsh anthem.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Anthem on 10:02 - Jul 16 with 1546 viewsKinsey

Anthem on 09:41 - Jul 16 by jackportis

Some parts of the world she would be in hot water for getting an anthem wrong.Thank goodness it was just the Welsh anthem.

Imagine that was the English!

Front page of the sun. She'd be strung up!
Anthem on 10:46 - Jul 16 with 1489 viewsphact0rri

will say its been a long time since I was in tears laughing at the national anthems spots at the top of a sport match. Honestly Its shocking they didn't explain to her how the words are supposed to be said, s apposed to just guessing at it phoentically. like pronouncing Cymru as "sim-rue" as apposed to "kim-re"

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Anthem on 10:56 - Jul 16 with 1472 viewsNeath_Jack

Anthem on 10:46 - Jul 16 by phact0rri

will say its been a long time since I was in tears laughing at the national anthems spots at the top of a sport match. Honestly Its shocking they didn't explain to her how the words are supposed to be said, s apposed to just guessing at it phoentically. like pronouncing Cymru as "sim-rue" as apposed to "kim-re"

Kim-re? What the f*ck is a kim-re?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Anthem on 11:20 - Jul 16 with 1413 viewsjackportis

Can I just say it's not that funny! Some random woman singing it wrong. I would not describe this as hilarious though.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Anthem on 11:37 - Jul 16 with 1394 viewsRuDeMan1970

"COME-REE" my friend, "COME-REE"
BTW, I didn't think it was as bad as I was expecting. Chwarae teg to the girl, she gave it a go!
[Post edited 16 Jul 2017 11:39]

..."who will guard the guards..?"

Login to get fewer ads

Anthem on 11:48 - Jul 16 with 1374 viewsDewi1jack

Anthem on 10:56 - Jul 16 by Neath_Jack

The new Korean Beckham or the next leader of North Korea?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Anthem on 11:50 - Jul 16 with 1369 viewsHumpty

Anthem on 10:56 - Jul 16 by Neath_Jack

I think it's a Korean formented cabbage.
Anthem on 11:54 - Jul 16 with 1359 viewsdickythorpe

She gave it a go and knew more than Ryan Giggs ever did.
Anthem on 11:55 - Jul 16 with 1359 viewsgolly47

Anthem on 11:50 - Jul 16 by Humpty

I think it's a Korean formented cabbage.

That's kim-chi mate but close enough. I had a good giggle haha

Poll: What was worse?

Anthem on 11:56 - Jul 16 with 1359 viewsDarran

Anthem on 11:20 - Jul 16 by jackportis

Can I just say it's not that funny! Some random woman singing it wrong. I would not describe this as hilarious though.

I completely agree and the more Americanised we become under these pricks the more embarrassing it's going to be.

Fuçk me you even had the official twitter page talking about the 'locker room' last night.

Hideous.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Anthem on 12:21 - Jul 16 with 1322 viewsDewi1jack

Anthem on 11:54 - Jul 16 by dickythorpe

She gave it a go and knew more than Ryan Giggs ever did.

She turned up for more friendlies than Goggs ever did as well

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Anthem on 12:28 - Jul 16 with 1309 viewsDarran

Anthem on 11:56 - Jul 16 by Darran

I completely agree and the more Americanised we become under these pricks the more embarrassing it's going to be.

Fuçk me you even had the official twitter page talking about the 'locker room' last night.

Hideous.

Here we go.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/welsh-national-anthem-

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Anthem on 12:35 - Jul 16 with 1298 viewsDewi1jack

Anthem on 12:28 - Jul 16 by Darran

Here we go.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/welsh-national-anthem-

Or Sir Tom Jones

Anthem on 12:37 - Jul 16 with 1295 viewsKinsey

Anthem on 11:56 - Jul 16 by Darran

Hideous.

It p1$$ed me off when the commentator said we were playing in our white "road kit"

Wrong on both ther mate! Put a bad taste in my mouth reminding me of Bradley calling them "road games"
Anthem on 12:41 - Jul 16 with 1283 viewsnierika

FFS sake just play a prerecorded instumental version! Sorry guys but it is kind of hilarious.
Anthem on 12:43 - Jul 16 with 1275 viewsjackportis

What I can see now happen is this singer will be touted as a "legend" and "they love her down in Swansea". T shirts printed etc. Hardly the Super Bowl entertainment was it. She should be invited over and do a duet with max Boyce/Tom Jones or Katherine Jenkins.

Anthem on 12:46 - Jul 16 with 1262 viewsnierika

And were people expecting good commentary from a couple of homer local broadcasters on a Youtube stream? I had the volume down because I was watching 2 matches at once but I can tell you those guys wouldnt be allowed within 100 feet of a national broadcast booth!
Anthem on 13:16 - Jul 16 with 1233 viewsBanosswan

Anthem on 00:50 - Jul 16 by Davillin

Shame. The negative posters on here wouldn't recognize respect if it was painted neon white.

You don't even sing your own anthem at your games, but they sang it at theirs. For you.

Yeah, Americans would never get in a stew over their anthem...

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Anthem on 17:11 - Jul 16 with 1131 viewsJethroJack

Anthem on 12:37 - Jul 16 by Kinsey

It p1$$ed me off when the commentator said we were playing in our white "road kit"

Wrong on both ther mate! Put a bad taste in my mouth reminding me of Bradley calling them "road games"

At one point he said we were wearing white "uniforms" 😝
Anthem on 17:13 - Jul 16 with 1129 viewsJethroJack

Anthem on 12:21 - Jul 16 by Dewi1jack

She turned up for more friendlies than Goggs ever did as well

Didn't realise he was a Gog 😜
Anthem on 17:31 - Jul 16 with 1099 viewsJack123

just heard it, shocking sounds like she's fu&king Japanese in some parts, pathetic!!

libera nos a malo

Anthem on 17:56 - Jul 16 with 1077 viewsoldcob

Just played it for my wife, a Welsh speaker by the way and she said "Aw love her" and thought she was brave for making the effort.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024