Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mike Sullivan 14:17 - Jun 28 with 2020 viewstimjones

I wondered if anyone is able to give any details on an ex-QPR footballer that I think played for the R's in the sixties. The name rings a bell with me, but he is a little before my time. I'm working with someone who used to work with him at Coca Cola in Uxbridge, hence the question. I've tried 'googling' him but had no success so far.

Tim
Mike Sullivan on 14:39 - Jun 28 with 1983 viewseghamranger

Porky pies 😂
Mike Sullivan on 21:18 - Jun 28 with 1802 viewshamptonhillhoop

Mike Sullivan on 14:39 - Jun 28 by eghamranger

Porky pies 😂

Mike Ferguson is the only one I can think of that is close
Mike Sullivan on 23:28 - Jun 28 with 1694 viewsBoston

About 25 years ago a brother in law of mine turned up unannounced with a girlfriend in tow. I wasn't immediately struck on her, not a bad looker mind, but a sulky type. She was from Edgware and seemed to think that as a guest I should be transporting her all around the country, yeah right. Still, a week or so into her visit she discovers I follow the Rangers and gives a history lesson on her uncle and his time playing for QPR. As the only thing she'd done up to then was make salads(good ones I must admit, her Greek heritage methinks) and moan, I was a little dubious not recognizing the blokes name,but she seemed to know a bit so I enjoyed the opportunity to natter about the Bush. The WWW wasn't very comprehensive with info back then, so it was a couple of years before I twigged it was a load of bs. The sneaky b was either fed full of bollox by the relation or played a winning charm card as a taxi service I did become.
[Post edited 28 Jun 2017 23:29]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Mike Sullivan on 23:47 - Jun 28 with 1675 viewsjohncharles

Mike Sullivan on 23:28 - Jun 28 by Boston

About 25 years ago a brother in law of mine turned up unannounced with a girlfriend in tow. I wasn't immediately struck on her, not a bad looker mind, but a sulky type. She was from Edgware and seemed to think that as a guest I should be transporting her all around the country, yeah right. Still, a week or so into her visit she discovers I follow the Rangers and gives a history lesson on her uncle and his time playing for QPR. As the only thing she'd done up to then was make salads(good ones I must admit, her Greek heritage methinks) and moan, I was a little dubious not recognizing the blokes name,but she seemed to know a bit so I enjoyed the opportunity to natter about the Bush. The WWW wasn't very comprehensive with info back then, so it was a couple of years before I twigged it was a load of bs. The sneaky b was either fed full of bollox by the relation or played a winning charm card as a taxi service I did become.
[Post edited 28 Jun 2017 23:29]

Well, at least you got to natter about her bush

Strong and stable my arse.

Mike Sullivan on 13:44 - Jun 29 with 1514 viewsBoston

Mike Sullivan on 23:47 - Jun 28 by johncharles

Well, at least you got to natter about her bush

....as I shepherded her about town.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Mike Sullivan on 16:17 - Jun 29 with 1438 viewsPeterHucker

I met Mick Leach's niece in a pub in Charing Cross about 15 years ago.
She wasn't into football and had no idea that her uncle had been an important member of our greatest ever squad. She said that he'd always played down his football career and to her he was just her lovely old uncle Mick.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024