Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brendan in Defence of Scottish Football 16:41 - Mar 3 with 3791 viewsSTID2017

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39156707
26 wins and 1 draw in 27 games.
How can he claim the standard of other teams is offering a reasonable challenge to Celtic ?
Even Arsenal's Invincibles won just over two thirds of their games - 26 wins and 12 draws in one season. That record is phenomenal.
Celtic's by comparison is laughable

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Brendan in Defence of Scottish Football on 08:19 - Mar 4 with 771 viewsHighjack

Brendan in Defence of Scottish Football on 18:50 - Mar 3 by swancity

Thank you Jimmy Hill

No problem, um .... Sidney Cooke?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Brendan in Defence of Scottish Football on 09:29 - Mar 4 with 722 viewspencoedjack

Brendan in Defence of Scottish Football on 23:47 - Mar 3 by Swanjaxs

Wrong.... if you read my post again I said the current Celtic squad would easily survive in the Premier league not pushing for the top 6....
Bluey. .. mark my words both Celtic and Rangers would leave the Scottish game for the PL in a heartbeat make no mistake. ..
Killkenny. .. spot on!! Whilst the Premier League stock remains high there is no chance of the Old Firm ever being invited in "down South", but again make no mistake if subscriptions start to falter then it's Sky and BT who will be calling the shots for the Old Firm to be allowed in most definitely! But again I can't see it happening any time soon if ever
[Post edited 3 Mar 2017 23:49]

Bollocks the current Celtic squad is no where near good enough to survive in the PL

Brendan's delusion of grandeur is obviously working magic with those that follow the pub league
Brendan in Defence of Scottish Football on 09:53 - Mar 4 with 706 viewsDr_Winston

With Rodgers in charge the current Celtic squad would stand every chance of finishing above teams like Sunderland, Middlesbrough and Palace.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Brendan in Defence of Scottish Football on 10:04 - Mar 4 with 683 viewspencoedjack

Brendan in Defence of Scottish Football on 09:53 - Mar 4 by Dr_Winston

With Rodgers in charge the current Celtic squad would stand every chance of finishing above teams like Sunderland, Middlesbrough and Palace.

& below the likes of Newcastle Brighton Shef Weds Leeds Fulham etc
Brendan in Defence of Scottish Football on 10:23 - Mar 4 with 664 viewsSwanjaxs

Brendan in Defence of Scottish Football on 09:29 - Mar 4 by pencoedjack

Bollocks the current Celtic squad is no where near good enough to survive in the PL

Brendan's delusion of grandeur is obviously working magic with those that follow the pub league

Your hatred of anything Celtic is getting rather tiresome now dont you think? Same old same old zzzzzzzzzzzz

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Brendan in Defence of Scottish Football on 10:58 - Mar 4 with 636 viewspencoedjack

Brendan in Defence of Scottish Football on 10:23 - Mar 4 by Swanjaxs

Your hatred of anything Celtic is getting rather tiresome now dont you think? Same old same old zzzzzzzzzzzz

I will leave the hatred for the bigots up North fella
Brendan in Defence of Scottish Football on 11:09 - Mar 4 with 625 viewsKilkennyjack

Brendan in Defence of Scottish Football on 09:53 - Mar 4 by Dr_Winston

Agreed.

Beware of the Risen People

Brendan in Defence of Scottish Football on 11:11 - Mar 4 with 625 viewsJokeren1943

They have 27 points more then nr. 2 in the league in the beginning of march. The scottish league is a boring joke.

It proberly show that Celtic has a good team but also that the rest of the teams are crap.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2017 11:11]
Login to get fewer ads

Brendan in Defence of Scottish Football on 11:20 - Mar 4 with 614 viewsOldjack

Brendan in Defence of Scottish Football on 21:01 - Mar 3 by longlostjack

Anybody who thinks Celtic would be a mid table Championship side on a par with Crapdiff is living in cloud cuckoo land.

They'd be at best a mid table prem team ,but the whole point is, atm they're up against a league 1 teams and have always been apart from Rangers when they were good. So all these victories are hollow and meaningless

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Brendan in Defence of Scottish Football on 11:32 - Mar 4 with 608 viewsblueytheblue

Brendan in Defence of Scottish Football on 22:44 - Mar 3 by Kilkennyjack

Money talks.

If sky want them in - then the football authorities will find a way.

My guess - one season the Championship and then in ?

Prem wanted no relegation. That got shot down incredibly quickly.

No way will they get parachuted into FL. Teams being blocked from rightly promoting into the Championship for the sake of Celtic will have a cast iron legal case... tie the whole season up.

Police won't exactly be happy at those lovely Celtic fans with their IRA flags and chants either.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Brendan in Defence of Scottish Football on 11:46 - Mar 4 with 594 viewspencoedjack

Brendan in Defence of Scottish Football on 11:32 - Mar 4 by blueytheblue

Prem wanted no relegation. That got shot down incredibly quickly.

No way will they get parachuted into FL. Teams being blocked from rightly promoting into the Championship for the sake of Celtic will have a cast iron legal case... tie the whole season up.

Police won't exactly be happy at those lovely Celtic fans with their IRA flags and chants either.

For once I agree with you 👍
Brendan in Defence of Scottish Football on 11:51 - Mar 4 with 590 viewsperplex

Brendan in Defence of Scottish Football on 21:01 - Mar 3 by longlostjack

Anybody who thinks Celtic would be a mid table Championship side on a par with Crapdiff is living in cloud cuckoo land.

You are right, they would probably manage to climb up to about 6th in the championship.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024