Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread 22:40 - Oct 10 with 49382 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 15 Oct 2016 14:27]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 15:47 - Oct 15 with 2397 viewsTheKirkyLife

Meanwhile Joe Allen justifying his £12 million price tag with 4th goal in 3 games. I'm eating humble pie on that one.
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 15:48 - Oct 15 with 2338 viewsdickythorpe

Amat should have made it 2-2 according to SSN
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 15:49 - Oct 15 with 2324 viewsLoyal

Amat missed a sitter, woeful.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 15:49 - Oct 15 with 2289 viewsChrisSCFC

Jordi has to do better there.

What a ball from Gylfi.
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 15:49 - Oct 15 with 2270 viewsnierika

Great reaction after going 2 down; we're in this game; make the right subs Bob!
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 15:50 - Oct 15 with 2248 viewsSmellyplumz

That's the main problem with having siggy as striker when he is the only player who can cross a ball, shame he can't be in two places at once.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 15:51 - Oct 15 with 2202 viewsStarsky

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 15:41 - Oct 15 by nierika

F off

You need to get a sense of humor

It's just the internet, init.

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 15:51 - Oct 15 with 2156 viewsmonmouth

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 15:50 - Oct 15 by Smellyplumz

That's the main problem with having siggy as striker when he is the only player who can cross a ball, shame he can't be in two places at once.

You think he'd have headed it in?

Here's a thought though. Maybe a proper striker would.

Well not as bad as it could have been. Anything can still happen here.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 15:52 - Oct 15 with 2119 viewsJohnw102

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 15:49 - Oct 15 by Loyal

Amat missed a sitter, woeful.

Bit harsh, went for the near post instead of heading back across PC who did well to get down.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 15:52 - Oct 15 with 2106 viewsAnotherJohn

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 15:44 - Oct 15 by sketty_jack

The commentator got it wrong, it was cork who fluffed his header for the second not FF

Possibly on my iffy feed I was wrong and just followed the commentator.
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 15:53 - Oct 15 with 2087 viewsslate_dk

Elsewhere
Ben Foster keeps WBA in the game with several saves. Among others 2 shoots from Ben Davies.
Davies got harvested by McAuley with 5 minutes to go.
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 15:53 - Oct 15 with 2073 viewsGriffting

Get Borja on and get Siggy picking up the space behind him. Really p*ssed off at the state of our goals conceded. Woeful defending. Bradley better be going right at them halftime. Not sure what the guy can do about the shocking individual errors in our side.
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 15:54 - Oct 15 with 2003 viewsTheKirkyLife

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 15:53 - Oct 15 by Griffting

Get Borja on and get Siggy picking up the space behind him. Really p*ssed off at the state of our goals conceded. Woeful defending. Bradley better be going right at them halftime. Not sure what the guy can do about the shocking individual errors in our side.

He can start by selecting the correct back four.
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 15:55 - Oct 15 with 1979 viewskarnataka

Thankfully, we're not out of this. I don't know why, but we're not, hope Bob can use substitutes well.
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 15:55 - Oct 15 with 1947 viewsStarsky

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 15:53 - Oct 15 by Griffting

Playing Fernandez hadn't helped his cause.
However, a couple of changes in the second half and we can be right back in this.

It's just the internet, init.

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 15:55 - Oct 15 with 1936 viewsDarran

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 15:41 - Oct 15 by nierika

F off

Excuse me?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 15:56 - Oct 15 with 1904 viewsexiledclaseboy

Comically tragic set piece defending aside I thought we did OK first half.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 15:57 - Oct 15 with 1870 viewsWarwickHunt

Pick players who are less prone to f*cking up?

Just a thought like.
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 15:59 - Oct 15 with 1772 viewsHighjack

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 15:56 - Oct 15 by exiledclaseboy

Yeah it's not been that bad, those two moments of absolute f ucking madness aside.

We are worrying them when we get forward on the break.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 15:59 - Oct 15 with 1764 viewsShonky

How does Fernandez find time for two careers?

I'm guessing he doesn't spend much time on the practice field, so that must be when he is filming etc.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2016 16:01]

Its just a ride...

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:00 - Oct 15 with 1743 viewsGriffting

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 15:57 - Oct 15 by WarwickHunt

Just a thought like.

Do that and we won't have a first f*cking eleven the way this season has been so far.
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:00 - Oct 15 with 1719 viewsstAteSwan

Taylor looked okay, Fernandez not so much. We really miss Jefferson Montero right now. Barrow's working hard, but he's not the quality to compete with Arsenal, and Wayne Routledge just isn't the same.

Bradley learning just how difficult of a job this is.
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:01 - Oct 15 with 1711 viewsDarran

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 15:56 - Oct 15 by exiledclaseboy

Me too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:02 - Oct 15 with 1651 viewsmonmouth

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 15:57 - Oct 15 by WarwickHunt

Just a thought like.

Do we have 11 of them now though?

I don't think it's been that bad, given the team that was picked. We are playing a top class side. Some of Arsenals passing and movement has been very good, although you get the feeling that they could really click at any time. If anything, our two clear chances were better than anything they've mustered, goals aside.

I think we'll probably lose, maybe even horribly, but I wouldn't be surprised if we sneaked something either. Fence, meet arse.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:04 - Oct 15 with 1586 viewsunion_jack

Yes, what have the Romans ever done for us!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024