Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we get relegated will the New owners back us 20:03 - Sep 25 with 3925 viewsBorojack

I personally think we have just about enough to stay up.
And was heartened by yesterdays performance.
But I have been wondering how the new owners would react if we do go down.
Will they stick money in and try to get us back up before the parachute money runs out.
Or will they cut costs to a minimum to try and retrieve there money.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

If we get relegated will the New owners back us on 20:12 - Sep 25 with 3891 viewsOldjack

A wise man will grab what he can and run for the hills

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

If we get relegated will the New owners back us on 20:14 - Sep 25 with 3890 viewsoldcob

I believe they will spend big in January if there's anything about them. Going down will be the last thing they'll want. We'll see what they are made of in January. If certain sources are to believed, Huw has already been reprimanded over poor business in last window.
If we get relegated will the New owners back us on 20:15 - Sep 25 with 3883 viewsSmellyplumz

If we get relegated will the New owners back us on 20:14 - Sep 25 by oldcob

I believe they will spend big in January if there's anything about them. Going down will be the last thing they'll want. We'll see what they are made of in January. If certain sources are to believed, Huw has already been reprimanded over poor business in last window.

I hope they batter the tw@t

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

If we get relegated will the New owners back us on 20:21 - Sep 25 with 3851 viewsoldcob

I think January will define the Yanks, one way or another. Then we'll know their true intentions.
If we get relegated will the New owners back us on 20:22 - Sep 25 with 3833 viewsmax936

Where have you heard/read that, Huw reprimanded he's untouchable

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

If we get relegated will the New owners back us on 20:27 - Sep 25 with 3797 viewsRancid

As long as Jenkins is still there we'll be left disappointed yet again in January.
If we get relegated will the New owners back us on 20:29 - Sep 25 with 3780 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The parachute payments will still provide tidy dividends

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

If we get relegated will the New owners back us on 20:31 - Sep 25 with 3769 viewsmorningstar

They wont spend big in January. If we go down they will claw back what they can and run the club into the ground until new owners come forward or the trust are left to pick up the pieces. If they spend big in January and we still go down then their losses would be less manageable. Anyone who thinks they wont allow us to go down because they will lose their investment as a whole sum is seriously deluded. They'll be able to take the hit no doubt about that.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2016 20:32]

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Login to get fewer ads

If we get relegated will the New owners back us on 20:33 - Sep 25 with 3752 viewsmax936

If we get relegated will the New owners back us on 20:27 - Sep 25 by Rancid

As long as Jenkins is still there we'll be left disappointed yet again in January.

That's my feeling as well.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

If we get relegated will the New owners back us on 20:35 - Sep 25 with 3741 viewsBorojack

If we get relegated will the New owners back us on 20:31 - Sep 25 by morningstar

They wont spend big in January. If we go down they will claw back what they can and run the club into the ground until new owners come forward or the trust are left to pick up the pieces. If they spend big in January and we still go down then their losses would be less manageable. Anyone who thinks they wont allow us to go down because they will lose their investment as a whole sum is seriously deluded. They'll be able to take the hit no doubt about that.

So why have the likes of Newcastle and Norwich stuck with the majority of the players who took them down.
Not saying i disagree with you just asking the question.

we get relegated will the New owners back us on 20:38 - Sep 25 with 3720 viewsFlashberryjack

You're joking..........they'll be gone faster than you can say "parachute payments"
And anyone that thinks differently must be as thick as those f*ckers up the road.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

If we get relegated will the New owners back us on 20:41 - Sep 25 with 3697 viewsmonmouth

If we get relegated will the New owners back us on 20:31 - Sep 25 by morningstar

That avatar

Problem is spending big in January is rarely a good strategy. We have to survive and use next Summer properly. I think we will, comfortably actually, unless we keep shooting ourselves in the foot by destabilising our own club.

They can't just 'stick money in' by the way (not your post G). We've been through that enough times, loans or equity....what poison would you prefer? They can of course release more of the TV funds/transfer surplus depending on the clubs balance sheet and working capital position this year....and of course their plans for the stadium. What will be interesting is if we EVER see any benefit whatsoever to the club from the change of ownership. I'm not holding my breath.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

If we get relegated will the New owners back us on 20:43 - Sep 25 with 3686 viewsFireboy

If we get relegated will the New owners back us on 20:21 - Sep 25 by oldcob

I think January will define the Yanks, one way or another. Then we'll know their true intentions.

^this

But I think like a lot of others they are here for a quick killing

These f!@#$/€ leeches are only in it for the money and the yanks are now cotton in onto the money to be made in the PL
If we get relegated will the New owners back us on 20:47 - Sep 25 with 3657 viewsSwanjaxs

Some would say relieve Jenkins of his duties and get a top quality director of football in pronto to identify the players we need to strengthen in January..? Just saying like 🤔

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

If we get relegated will the New owners back us on 20:49 - Sep 25 with 3643 viewsmorningstar

If we get relegated will the New owners back us on 20:35 - Sep 25 by Borojack

So why have the likes of Newcastle and Norwich stuck with the majority of the players who took them down.
Not saying i disagree with you just asking the question.

Simply because they are owned by people who can afford/be prepared to take the losses. You think the yanks will? To be honest, i don't doubt that their intentions are quite honourable at this stage. They see an opportunity to develop the club and make money via a future sale. If it goes wrong they will 'run for the hills' as someone else has stated and minimise their losses.

If we get relegated will the New owners back us on 20:53 - Sep 25 with 3621 viewsBorojack

If we get relegated will the New owners back us on 20:49 - Sep 25 by morningstar

Simply because they are owned by people who can afford/be prepared to take the losses. You think the yanks will? To be honest, i don't doubt that their intentions are quite honourable at this stage. They see an opportunity to develop the club and make money via a future sale. If it goes wrong they will 'run for the hills' as someone else has stated and minimise their losses.

Yes your more than likely right but an instant return would provide huge rewards.
Would take them a while to get there return back by cutting and running.

If we get relegated will the New owners back us on 20:54 - Sep 25 with 3614 viewsFlashberryjack

And to think that we laughed at our cousins up the road.

Hello

If we get relegated will the New owners back us on 20:55 - Sep 25 with 3603 viewsDr_Winston

At this point nobody knows what the Americans would or wouldn't do. Hell of a lot of assumption doing the rounds.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

If we get relegated will the New owners back us on 20:56 - Sep 25 with 3590 viewsBorojack

If we get relegated will the New owners back us on 20:54 - Sep 25 by Flashberryjack

And to think that we laughed at our cousins up the road.

We are still laughing we are still in the PL 6th season now they finished bottom in there first season.

If we get relegated will the New owners back us on 20:57 - Sep 25 with 3583 viewsDarran

If we get relegated will the New owners back us on 20:55 - Sep 25 by Dr_Winston

At this point nobody knows what the Americans would or wouldn't do. Hell of a lot of assumption doing the rounds.

Derek Acorah would be nothing on here.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

If we get relegated will the New owners back us on 20:57 - Sep 25 with 3580 viewsmonmouth

If we get relegated will the New owners back us on 20:53 - Sep 25 by Borojack

Yes your more than likely right but an instant return would provide huge rewards.
Would take them a while to get there return back by cutting and running.

I think they might try and keep the squad together (if its any good) and get back up like Narch. The issue comes if that first shot is unsuccessful, which it often is. The two coming down with us if we dropped would have the parachutes too, and we know the championship can be a minefield.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

If we get relegated will the New owners back us on 20:59 - Sep 25 with 3570 viewsStarsky

Why don't we wait and see before writing the yanks off?
Since all this came up it has been Huw and the board that have been deceived us and trying to do it on the cheap. Since the yanks told HJ to wait regarding bringing in someone like Giggs as a knee jerk reaction. The yanks have recently stated that they will be changing the player recruitment policies.
I think they're starting to realise how HJ & Co have taken their eye off the ball in recent years.

It's just the internet, init.

If we get relegated will the New owners back us on 20:59 - Sep 25 with 3570 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

I think if we got relegated they'd say:

Aww, shucks.

and if we were to stay up they'd say:

F*ck yeah, dude!

Thus ends my comprehensive analysis of american corporate culture.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

If we get relegated will the New owners back us on 21:02 - Sep 25 with 3551 viewsmorningstar

If we get relegated will the New owners back us on 20:55 - Sep 25 by Dr_Winston

Nothing wrong with that Jobs.

If we get relegated will the New owners back us on 21:10 - Sep 25 with 3494 viewsFlashberryjack

If we get relegated will the New owners back us on 20:56 - Sep 25 by Borojack

We are still laughing we are still in the PL 6th season now they finished bottom in there first season.

Cardiff fans were laughing for a while as well, but of course the yanks love us and want to take us to the next level............unlike the lovable Mr Tan

Hello

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024