Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
the beaten up thread 15:30 - Sep 7 with 6796 viewsenfieldargh

My first battering came back in the early 70's waiting for my dad to pick me and my mates up out Wembley Park Tube after Wembley speedway.

3 of us got battered by 10+ skinheads because ....well no idea. got a piece of 4 x 2 across top of the skull.. can still feel it today.

2nd time outside Highbury when we played Villa in the 2nd replay. Walking down towards tube fist comes flying in my face out of the blue. Hated Vllla ever since.

28th October '79 Ipswich away and 27th December 78 both places punch up in the town before the game both times, didnt get beaten up but got kicked but we gave back as good as we got. Remember burning jacket being lobbed onto them over the mesh pen fence and loads of coinage

Now the wife gives me a slap every now and then

captains fantastic
Poll: SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time

the beaten up thread on 08:55 - Sep 8 with 1695 viewsBrightonhoop

Closest I came was getting cornered at Harrow on the Hill tube by 25 mods, four of us, returning from a Madness gig at Hammersmith Odeon. The only escape route open was back onto the platforms, at which point a train pulled in with 300 skinheads who splattered the mods all over the shop, very clear memory of one unfortunate being hit with a metal fire bucket full of sand.
Never been so glad to see 300 angry skinheads.
the beaten up thread on 10:37 - Sep 8 with 1630 viewsSimonJames

the beaten up thread on 21:55 - Sep 7 by Monahoop

Got a right booting on my stag night. Having got totally bladdered I was unceremoniously slung in a shopping trolley by my mates and wheeled about the streets around Kingston Poly, [now University] then I was dumped in someones front garden. Disturbed by all the commotion, Mr Someone came out of his house, saw me floundering around hopelessly on the lawn and got cross. I can still recall this bloke screaming 'f***ing student' at me and laying his size elevens or whatever they were into me, an easy target. I was pleading with him that I was not a student, but no use, he was having none of it, more boots reigned in mostly in my back. A couple of my mates and best man eventually rescued me before further damage could be inflicted. Bloody hell, not only did I have a mother of all hangovers the next morning, but I was black and blue all over my body. I vowed to get revenge on the turd, but couldn't recall which house it was where nasty Mr Someone lived. Just my luck I'd take it out on the wrong person, so I just left it.

I actually was a student at Kingston Poly in the mid 80's. Guilty of so many "pissed student crimes" it's an absolute miracle that I was never set upon by disgruntled property owners.

I did spend a couple of nights in Kingston nick though - one for getting in front of a Black Maria whilst pissed and trying to outrun it, and the other when a bunch of us were jumping off Kingston Bridge into the Thames.

100% of people who drink water will die.

the beaten up thread on 13:05 - Sep 8 with 1563 viewsbrydesantis

Some great albeit painful stories on here. I'm not one to really look for a fight although I've been in a few.

I was at a playoff game in 2003 which was Cleveland Browns @ Pittsburgh Steelers. The rivalry is one of the fiercest in the NFL. I was dating a girl at the time that was from Pittsburgh, and her father was able to score us tickets for the game in Pittsburgh. Of course it isn't usually as hostile over here in the States as it is in UK there is no fan segregation. I wore my Browns colors and got shit hurled at me and verbal abuse all game. Just have to take it in stride really. In the end Cleveland blew a 20 point lead and lost the game in the final seconds.

As expected I was gutted walking out getting all types of verbals but this one asshole started circling me and flicking me off. I warned him to get out of my face as he didn't I clocked him square on the jaw and started in on him. In less than 5 seconds I was getting battered from all directions. I was lucky that my girlfriends brother was there as he managed to pull me out of the fray and I was able to walk out in one piece, just..

Miserable day that!
[Post edited 8 Sep 2016 13:05]
the beaten up thread on 14:06 - Sep 8 with 1497 viewsJuzzie

Never had a shoeing but a few minor scraps here and there.

Closet worst one was probably late 80's after being in the Lonsdale pub on Portobello Road with a few mates.
After closing time we walked down Portobello Road when two squaddies jumped us for no reason, literally no reason at all.

My three mates were each 6ft+ and I'm just 5' 7".
One of them legged it (nice mate!) leaving two of them against the squaddies who head-butted one of my mate's knocking a tooth out.

I went to intervene but got told "if you know what's good for you, walk away!". I think being small and not much of target probably saved me.

We all got back to my mates flat nearby and the one who legged it was the mouthiest fukker saying how we should have battered them. He got a right roasting from the other two!
the beaten up thread on 20:50 - Sep 8 with 1303 viewsBenny_the_Ball

I've only taken a battering from the police. I was driving home from work one Saturday evening with a work colleague and his girlfriend. The police pulled me over on the dual carriageway that runs from Shepherds Bush roundabout to the A40. Without warning 4 of them piled into my car and proceeded to bash me with their truncheons whilst my friends looked on aghast. I tried in vain to appeal for calm but was ignored so I decided to defend myself instead. Bad mistake. I was promptly dragged out of the car and had my head bounced on the tarmac before being thrown face down in the back of the wagon. My friends were dumped on the dual carriageway and told to walk. On the way to the police station I was kicked from pillar to post by 6 coppers. At the station I was told that I'd got what I deserved because I'd looked at the officers the wrong way in my rear view mirror! Naturally I took legal action. At court the police claimed it was simply a case of mistaken identity as I drove an identical car to a local drug dealer. Thankfully the judge didn't buy it and found in my favour.
the beaten up thread on 21:53 - Sep 8 with 1238 viewsdistortR

the beaten up thread on 20:50 - Sep 8 by Benny_the_Ball

I've only taken a battering from the police. I was driving home from work one Saturday evening with a work colleague and his girlfriend. The police pulled me over on the dual carriageway that runs from Shepherds Bush roundabout to the A40. Without warning 4 of them piled into my car and proceeded to bash me with their truncheons whilst my friends looked on aghast. I tried in vain to appeal for calm but was ignored so I decided to defend myself instead. Bad mistake. I was promptly dragged out of the car and had my head bounced on the tarmac before being thrown face down in the back of the wagon. My friends were dumped on the dual carriageway and told to walk. On the way to the police station I was kicked from pillar to post by 6 coppers. At the station I was told that I'd got what I deserved because I'd looked at the officers the wrong way in my rear view mirror! Naturally I took legal action. At court the police claimed it was simply a case of mistaken identity as I drove an identical car to a local drug dealer. Thankfully the judge didn't buy it and found in my favour.

Glad to hear justice was served, mate.

Being a punk AND a qpr fan, i took a few for the team. Funny one was Victoria station late at night after the 0-0 cup game with arsenal. Walking up the stairs out of the tube, i heard a load of chelsea chanting behind me. They then started shouting "Arsenal cant" etc. "oh dear, someones going to get it", i thought. The someone was me, i had a match programme in my back pocket. They mobbed me and i was cornered, told them i was qpr not arsenal, which didn't help but if i am going to take a kicking, it might as well be for the right reason. Anyway, I managed to stay on my feet and break clear, ran to the casey jones outlet, vaulted the counter, grabbed a knife and invited them to join me. The staff backed away, the brave ones melted and then i had to explain myself to plod, who later admitted that they had watched me take the initial kicking but hadn't intervened cos there were too many of them!
(No subject) (n/t) on 22:53 - Sep 8 with 1185 viewskarl

the beaten up thread on 21:53 - Sep 8 by distortR

Glad to hear justice was served, mate.

Being a punk AND a qpr fan, i took a few for the team. Funny one was Victoria station late at night after the 0-0 cup game with arsenal. Walking up the stairs out of the tube, i heard a load of chelsea chanting behind me. They then started shouting "Arsenal cant" etc. "oh dear, someones going to get it", i thought. The someone was me, i had a match programme in my back pocket. They mobbed me and i was cornered, told them i was qpr not arsenal, which didn't help but if i am going to take a kicking, it might as well be for the right reason. Anyway, I managed to stay on my feet and break clear, ran to the casey jones outlet, vaulted the counter, grabbed a knife and invited them to join me. The staff backed away, the brave ones melted and then i had to explain myself to plod, who later admitted that they had watched me take the initial kicking but hadn't intervened cos there were too many of them!

Keep getting ditched off the internet when on this site atm?

I did write about being on a work night out 20 year ago and with our drunken bunch ending up in the local nightclub/disco. We were bumping into everyone spilling drinks etc and then i was grabbed by the ankles and spun around scattering everyone on the dance floor in a huge circle, all a great laugh and we were standing at the side just after when this fella, who had run up, 'rooted me up the arse with his right foot, jesus i've never felt pain like it. I spun around and he was about 60 year old and a 5 ft tall skinny runt, i was raging but what could i do? Just shouted at him really and crossed me legs, fair to say i walked home like Anton Ferdinand that night!
[Post edited 8 Sep 2016 23:09]
the beaten up thread on 09:41 - Sep 14 with 984 viewsJuzzie

Got beaten up 6 times last night.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024