Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TF tweeting about limits? 17:23 - Jan 7 with 22420 viewsBrightonhoop

Haven't seen it, not on twitter but heard TF's pissed off too....anyone seen it? Or is it bollx.
TF tweeting about limits? on 21:15 - Jan 7 with 3483 viewsWeaverQPR

Roll the dice you fat wnkr let's go again.

@WeavQPR

TF tweeting about limits? on 21:22 - Jan 7 with 3454 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

TF tweeting about limits? on 20:19 - Jan 7 by LadbrokeR

Tony I am afraid is only human. Perhaps he should spend a bit less time on social media but you can't say that he hasn't backed people.

'Backed'?? I think he meant 'sacked', it's a typo surely.
TF tweeting about limits? on 21:52 - Jan 7 with 3377 viewsQPR442

He is saying that he needs to limit the amount of s&&t he talks.
TF tweeting about limits? on 23:27 - Jan 7 with 3221 viewsNorthernr

I actually want him to learn and do well. If he goes, God knows what charlatan we'll get next. But I'm not seeing a lot of that learning. What on earth was that "promotion is everything to me" meant to achieve? He didn't back Warnock, he shafted him. He didn't back Ramsey, he undermined him.

I really want him to do well, but fck me. Be interesting to see what a transfer embargo brings, whether the club is forced to learn to behave itself, as has happened at Forest with their similarly PR-friendly foreign owner.

This post has been edited by an administrator
TF tweeting about limits? on 00:03 - Jan 8 with 3165 viewsPunteR

TF tweeting about limits? on 23:27 - Jan 7 by Northernr

I actually want him to learn and do well. If he goes, God knows what charlatan we'll get next. But I'm not seeing a lot of that learning. What on earth was that "promotion is everything to me" meant to achieve? He didn't back Warnock, he shafted him. He didn't back Ramsey, he undermined him.

I really want him to do well, but fck me. Be interesting to see what a transfer embargo brings, whether the club is forced to learn to behave itself, as has happened at Forest with their similarly PR-friendly foreign owner.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Tan Sri Anthony Francis Fernandes is not paying attention in class.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

TF tweeting about limits? on 01:13 - Jan 8 with 3125 viewsDufster

TF tweeting about limits? on 21:15 - Jan 7 by WeaverQPR

Fabulous!!

C'mon Tone...one more time, remember Wembley!
[Post edited 8 Jan 2016 1:43]

I Say!

TF tweeting about limits? on 01:29 - Jan 8 with 3112 viewsFDC

It's been said a million times, but surely-to-fvck he must realise that everytime he spouts off with some poorly articulated, vague nonsense it leads to everyone on social media trying to interpret it likes its the da Vinci code. No good has *ever* come from one of his tweets.

The blokes an utter tool, and totally exasperating.
TF tweeting about limits? on 01:45 - Jan 8 with 3091 viewsBrightonhoop

TF tweeting about limits? on 01:29 - Jan 8 by FDC

It's been said a million times, but surely-to-fvck he must realise that everytime he spouts off with some poorly articulated, vague nonsense it leads to everyone on social media trying to interpret it likes its the da Vinci code. No good has *ever* come from one of his tweets.

The blokes an utter tool, and totally exasperating.

Yep. He never learned to shut up on twitter or get on with sourcing the next Stand Bowles. Promised new ground yadada I like Loftus Road. Just dont pay mugs. Regard the Hoops. Play olde English styleee and dont spunk your spleen or spine.....
Feel for him but it is getting tiresome.. ..
Where are we now?
Login to get fewer ads

TF tweeting about limits? on 01:59 - Jan 8 with 3082 viewsPunteR

TF tweeting about limits? on 01:45 - Jan 8 by Brightonhoop

Yep. He never learned to shut up on twitter or get on with sourcing the next Stand Bowles. Promised new ground yadada I like Loftus Road. Just dont pay mugs. Regard the Hoops. Play olde English styleee and dont spunk your spleen or spine.....
Feel for him but it is getting tiresome.. ..
Where are we now?

Not sure I feel sorry for him anymore,he makes the same mistakes over and over again.
He's thrown money at the club for sure but just hasn't done it wisely.with any sort of strategy. He's just bumbled his way round.
He is literally clueless at running QPR.
He needs to come off Twitter and sign up to LFW.

TF tweeting about limits? on 05:02 - Jan 8 with 3048 viewsade_qpr

:blah: :blah: :blah:
Try farking off titter and just come out and explain in some detail exactly what you mean by "limits"
I don't expect info everything but stop being so boringly cryptic.

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

TF tweeting about limits? on 05:51 - Jan 8 with 3034 viewsBushman

TF tweeting about limits? on 21:15 - Jan 7 by WeaverQPR

Hear hear.

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

TF tweeting about limits? on 07:48 - Jan 8 with 2947 viewsPhildo

His tweets makes enormous sense if you picture him uncorking the third bottle of red just before he sits down to write them. On his own.
TF tweeting about limits? (n/t) on 08:30 - Jan 8 with 2907 viewsPunteR

[Post edited 8 Jan 2016 8:51]

TF tweeting about limits? on 09:16 - Jan 8 with 2860 viewsMvpeter

He's a fool and the club is in a terrible state compared to when he took over.

Poll: Who should be our left back?

TF tweeting about limits? on 09:23 - Jan 8 with 2844 viewsvblockranger

TF and the rest of the board do not have the clubs best interest as their number one priority. Getting their hands on the OOC land is what they are after and always has been. Came in and tried to rush it, building a "brand" without any infrastructure put into place. After wasting millions taking us absolutely nowhere they now need OOC more than ever...or walk away taking a huge loss.
Fernandes failed at Caterham while tweeting Caterham fans with similiar tweets that he uses on our fans. He is the PR mouthpiece of a board with one goal....OOC and the billions generated from it.
TF tweeting about limits? on 09:24 - Jan 8 with 2380 viewsSuffolkHoop

TF tweeting about limits? on 07:48 - Jan 8 by Phildo

His tweets makes enormous sense if you picture him uncorking the third bottle of red just before he sits down to write them. On his own.

This. Its always cryptic, and often a veiled warning of sorts, but rarely comes from anything other than his impulsive thought at that moment.
TF tweeting about limits? on 09:32 - Jan 8 with 2371 viewspaulparker

New Ground, Blah, blah
New Training centre due , Blah,Blah
learning from mistakes, yeah right
Dream Manger, ha ha ha
working night & day to get it right,
We R together

the bloke is a nightmare and has fcuked up this club, yet still fans chant his name & believe he will turn it around ,it wont happen everything this bloke touches turns to sh1t

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

TF tweeting about limits? on 09:47 - Jan 8 with 2351 viewsEastR

TF tweeting about limits? on 09:23 - Jan 8 by vblockranger

TF and the rest of the board do not have the clubs best interest as their number one priority. Getting their hands on the OOC land is what they are after and always has been. Came in and tried to rush it, building a "brand" without any infrastructure put into place. After wasting millions taking us absolutely nowhere they now need OOC more than ever...or walk away taking a huge loss.
Fernandes failed at Caterham while tweeting Caterham fans with similiar tweets that he uses on our fans. He is the PR mouthpiece of a board with one goal....OOC and the billions generated from it.

Spot on Vblock. And the clock is ticking, the longer that drags on with losses as yet undisclosed to be covered, coupled with no sign of the PL jam to compensate, the worse it gets for them (and ultimately the fans)
There'll be talk of the club for sale before the end of 2016

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

TF tweeting about limits? on 09:52 - Jan 8 with 2342 viewsNorthernr

TF tweeting about limits? on 09:23 - Jan 8 by vblockranger

That's absolutely right, but an unsuccessful QPR doesn't help him achieve that because the worse we get, the less justification there is for us needing to be part of that development. Lower Championship/League One QPR (which is where it feels like we're heading) can exist quite nicely where it is now, it doesn't need to be sharing the 40,000 seat Air Asia arena with Justin Bieber.
TF tweeting about limits? on 10:05 - Jan 8 with 2315 viewsvblockranger

TF tweeting about limits? on 09:52 - Jan 8 by Northernr

That's absolutely right, but an unsuccessful QPR doesn't help him achieve that because the worse we get, the less justification there is for us needing to be part of that development. Lower Championship/League One QPR (which is where it feels like we're heading) can exist quite nicely where it is now, it doesn't need to be sharing the 40,000 seat Air Asia arena with Justin Bieber.

Yes i agree they need us preferably to be an established Prem side or at the very least in the prem so they desperately need short term success this season. It's the fact that from day one they have tried to rush everything without the proper infrastructure in place that i believe has been to the detriment of the club and as caretakers they have failed to put the club first in their priorities.
To busy trying to build a brand for their own interests.
TF tweeting about limits? on 10:10 - Jan 8 with 2303 viewsAntti_Heinola

TF tweeting about limits? on 09:52 - Jan 8 by Northernr

We're signing Bieber? Can he play right back?

Bare bones.

TF tweeting about limits? on 10:27 - Jan 8 with 2274 viewsadhoc_qpr

Don't drink and tweet Tony!

I'm actually quite glad the criticism is getting to him (although i expect it frothing at the mouth twitter users).

I think the likely way forward for us is to end up like Blackburn, under embargo, mid table Championship, forced to play youth players and owners can't sell so just settle quietly into the background.
TF tweeting about limits? on 10:30 - Jan 8 with 2267 viewsNorthernr

If you want to get really depressed, check the replies...
TF tweeting about limits? on 11:24 - Jan 8 with 2188 viewsrobith

This is reminding me that I've taken to using City airport to fly to Ireland as it's so much closer. His stupid mug is plastered all over arrivals

TF tweeting about limits? on 11:32 - Jan 8 with 2173 viewsNW10Hoop

TF tweeting about limits? on 10:10 - Jan 8 by Antti_Heinola

We're signing Bieber? Can he play right back?

Surely a "bad egg"?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024