Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crest Vote 11:07 - Dec 15 with 41790 viewstoboboly

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/qpr-club-crest-fans-vote-2852214.aspx

Don't like any of them tbh. 2nd is the better imo but really don't like them. Just a mess of previous badges.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Crest Vote on 12:54 - Dec 15 with 2614 viewsaston_hoop

Gone for option 2. And lets face it, its a lot bloody better than the current one

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Crest Vote on 12:57 - Dec 15 with 2608 viewsBrianMcCarthy

No.1 - excellent. Stylish and clean.
No. 2 - better again. Beautiful
No. 3 - too much going on
No. 4 - fugg off with that crown. Hate royalty, we're not royal. Why not draw a park instead? Or a picture of the Ranger from Yogi Bear?

Overall, I think they've done very good work. I voted for 2, and found myself singing a Rangers song while I put a cuppa on for myself.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Crest Vote on 13:09 - Dec 15 with 2563 viewsToast_R

Obviously it's 2.

3 & 4 look like a throw back from the opening title to an cheesey tv show from the 70s.
Crest Vote on 13:38 - Dec 15 with 2498 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Crest Vote on 13:41 - Dec 15 with 2489 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The first two look ok. Number two is beat imo.
Crest Vote on 13:43 - Dec 15 with 2479 viewsisawqpratwcity

Crest Vote on 12:52 - Dec 15 by BazzaInTheLoft

Kiwis know the struggle....

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=newssearch&cd=1&cad=rja

http://img.zmonline.com/media/14687592/untitled-9.jpg?mode=pad&width=635&height=

That's not a flag, it's a f*cking tea towel!

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Crest Vote on 13:52 - Dec 15 with 2445 viewsizlingtonhoop

None of the above.
Crest Vote on 13:55 - Dec 15 with 2433 viewsNorthernr

Crest Vote on 12:39 - Dec 15 by Dorse

Paying a design consultancy? Based on what we've been offered, I'd say we paid for crayons and a pair of scissors.

Dan Thingy (the guy that did DaveB's avatar, him) did better and I'd have had no problems with any of his designs. The club missed a trick there.

Apologies to Dan and all the members of the Thingy family for forgetting their names.

Dan Norris is who you're on about and the club didn't miss a trick because he was involved in the process and badges three and four are his designs.
Login to get fewer ads

Crest Vote on 13:58 - Dec 15 with 2419 viewsDannyPaddox

Stop Press: Late Entrant: Vote now!

Crest Vote on 14:00 - Dec 15 with 2404 viewsMvpeter

These are all very similar. I don't see why we couldn't have had the current badge and the last one in there too.

Poll: Who should be our left back?

Crest Vote on 14:00 - Dec 15 with 2405 viewsNorthernr

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

I wouldn't be unhappy with 3. They're all an improvement.
Crest Vote on 14:02 - Dec 15 with 2387 viewsDeepcutHoop

All terrible. Awful in fact.

Can we keep the current one instead?
Crest Vote on 14:09 - Dec 15 with 2354 viewsCamberleyR

Growing to like #3 the more I look at it on the shirt.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Crest Vote on 14:11 - Dec 15 with 2344 viewsdaveB

Crest Vote on 13:55 - Dec 15 by Northernr

Dan Norris is who you're on about and the club didn't miss a trick because he was involved in the process and badges three and four are his designs.

wow, those are the weakest 2 imo, The ones he did on twitter were far better
Crest Vote on 14:12 - Dec 15 with 2340 viewsrsonist

Well I certainly wouldn't want to be in the club's shoes running this public consultation with you lot. Bitter sods.

2 will please everyone I think, because closest to the previous crest. I think it already looks a bit dated though, especially with that font.

I'm very taken with 3 myself. Clean, smart, pleasingly symmetrical, and nicely balances history with a modern look. Shame it won't win.
Crest Vote on 14:12 - Dec 15 with 2336 viewsGloucs_R

Crest Vote on 14:11 - Dec 15 by daveB

wow, those are the weakest 2 imo, The ones he did on twitter were far better

Without trying to sound like your lover...agree again with you.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Crest Vote on 14:14 - Dec 15 with 2330 viewsJonDoeman

Number two is going to piss it if what I'm seeing on the interweb is a true reflection.
Shame, one is better.

It Is What It Is !!

Crest Vote on 14:18 - Dec 15 with 2307 viewskingo

A combination of 2 and 3 for me. I like the stand alone lettering on 2 and the plain 1882, but like the extra Hoops on 3 , but don't like the way the R becomes the hoops. Alternatively just take off Flavio's hair ( which isn't a proper Mantle) and the Imperial Crown and keep the existing one,

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Crest Vote on 14:32 - Dec 15 with 2256 viewsNorthernr

Any suggestion that the current one isn't that bad, or would be fine with slight modifications, make me laugh/cry. You'd have thought the club had used chemical weapons to bomb an orphanage to create space for Patrick Agyemang to park his Bentley given the scale of reaction against it at the time. Now... hmmm might not be that bad after all.
Crest Vote on 14:35 - Dec 15 with 3387 views1MoreBrightonR

i quite like 1 and 2. You'll never please our fans on this so it doesnt really matter what process the club goes through!
Crest Vote on 14:41 - Dec 15 with 3371 viewsrobith

As someone who works in advertising and marketing, I am bemused at the presumption that we make a lot of money!
Crest Vote on 14:43 - Dec 15 with 3369 viewsBklynRanger

Option 2 is the clear winner for me. Clean, straightforward, does a decent job of correcting the tacky atrocities that the current badge has been committing.

Option 1 would be runner up - same good clean lines but I don't know about retro stuff, it can date pretty quickly.

3 and 4 are non starters far as I'm concerned. The text is all squashed in there like an anus. Bit worrying like they include the great opportunity that closed hoop idea offers - they sound enthusiastic about that.
Crest Vote on 14:47 - Dec 15 with 3355 viewskingo

Crest Vote on 14:32 - Dec 15 by Northernr

Any suggestion that the current one isn't that bad, or would be fine with slight modifications, make me laugh/cry. You'd have thought the club had used chemical weapons to bomb an orphanage to create space for Patrick Agyemang to park his Bentley given the scale of reaction against it at the time. Now... hmmm might not be that bad after all.

Always liked the actual shield with the Hoops, Plus a new one will ruin the symmetry of my tattoo. which includes the new badge ( less the wig and crown). I remember people being upset when we got the new badge in the 70s. No one knew about the 82 badge until we started buying Cup Final stuff, caught the street vendors out.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Crest Vote on 14:52 - Dec 15 with 3340 viewsMytch_QPR

I'm a bit of a luddite with these things - tried to go for #2, ended up voting for Reggie and Bollie.

#2 will probably win, as for most fans it harks back to the 90s when we were relatively proper - and it looks okay (IMO) - I can appreciate that some older fans will relate more to #1.

The current crest is over-complicated and naff ('boutique') - can't wait to see the back of it.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Crest Vote on 15:04 - Dec 15 with 3298 viewssimmo

The more I look at them, the more I like them all.

The 4th one reminds me of Inters badge

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024