Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Feeling strangely positive 22:10 - Apr 14 with 6348 viewsShun

Sometimes you just have to say we were beaten by the better side. We didn't play badly at all tonight - indeed, with a bit more luck we could've easily scored a few more goals - but Swindon were fantastic. We can't hold that against our club.

I've happily given up on the play-offs now. I'm looking to next season and I feel excited and very positive that we'll have another great season.
Feeling strangely positive on 11:37 - Apr 15 with 1489 viewsTalkingSutty

Feeling strangely positive on 08:43 - Apr 15 by aleanddale

Yep also feeling great today ( very positive )

thought the crowd was magnificent 0-4 down and still behing the lads.

what a strange 1st half could easily have been 3-3.

goals change games.

a very good Bunny chance... Rose tipped onto the bar and Hendos chip.... throw in the blatent pen ( Handball ) and 0-4 was VERY very harsh.

thought we matched Swindon for long periods and the fact they are a very good side only relects well on our young guns.

who knows we might win at Gillingham and Chesterfield MIGHT slip up.

Then we win our game in hand??

stranger things have happened in Football but it looks a tough ask from here now.

VERY VERY Happy Dale fan...

never known a home crowd cheer as much at full time in defeat.... fantastic effort.

You forgot to mention our penalty, which was never a penalty in a month of Sundays. Will Buckley would have been proud of that . I actually thought we created more chances in the first half than possibly any other home game this season. Rose and Henderson both very unlucky not to score and Bunney should have done better with at least one of his chances. Swindon where very easy on the eye, a nice team to watch.
Feeling strangely positive on 12:16 - Apr 15 with 1393 viewszxcvbnm

I thought our penalty shout for handball which wasn't given was the correct decision - the player had his arms by his sides and the ball hit him from close range

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Feeling strangely positive on 12:18 - Apr 15 with 1390 viewsD_Alien

Feeling strangely positive on 11:37 - Apr 15 by TalkingSutty

You forgot to mention our penalty, which was never a penalty in a month of Sundays. Will Buckley would have been proud of that . I actually thought we created more chances in the first half than possibly any other home game this season. Rose and Henderson both very unlucky not to score and Bunney should have done better with at least one of his chances. Swindon where very easy on the eye, a nice team to watch.

Talking of which - that penalty was just about the jammiest in terms of being converted I've ever seen - almost an own goal.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Feeling strangely positive on 12:19 - Apr 15 with 1385 views442Dale

Feeling strangely positive on 12:18 - Apr 15 by D_Alien

Talking of which - that penalty was just about the jammiest in terms of being converted I've ever seen - almost an own goal.

We have to get Henderson off penalties.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Feeling strangely positive on 12:34 - Apr 15 with 1334 viewsdingdangblue

Feeling strangely positive on 12:16 - Apr 15 by zxcvbnm

I thought our penalty shout for handball which wasn't given was the correct decision - the player had his arms by his sides and the ball hit him from close range

His arm was stuck out wide enough to stop the move and the ball was being played to a Dale player in the box. Harsh (ish) but certainly seen them given against us enough times . Its like the recent offside goals disallowed against Preston and Donny - very marginal - certainly too marginal for the linesman to know 100% it is definitely offside. Glenn Murray and Juan Mata have gotten away with 2 similar goals in the past week that were both not flagged. Guess its down to luck on the day .

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Feeling strangely positive on 12:37 - Apr 15 with 1327 viewsdingdangblue

Feeling strangely positive on 12:18 - Apr 15 by D_Alien

He scored an identical penalty at Colchester that the keeper saved - then somehow let it fumble over the line.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Feeling strangely positive on 12:41 - Apr 15 with 1312 viewsD_Alien

Feeling strangely positive on 12:37 - Apr 15 by dingdangblue

He scored an identical penalty at Colchester that the keeper saved - then somehow let it fumble over the line.

Must be the spin he puts on it. Shame the attempt that hit the inside of the post had backspin!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024