Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Taxi for Gomis 16:14 - Mar 21 with 6713 viewsTrundle10

couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo. Hope i am proved wrong and he gets the winner but has messed up 3 already today
Taxi for Gomis on 11:43 - Mar 22 with 1276 viewsdgt73

Taxi for Gomis on 11:40 - Mar 22 by ScoobyWho

Just his attitude.

Please enlighten us....?

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Taxi for Gomis on 11:46 - Mar 22 with 1265 viewsScoobyWho

Taxi for Gomis on 11:43 - Mar 22 by dgt73

Please enlighten us....?

Us or you ?
Oh, I forgot he is a Swansea player he can do no wrong.
Your question isn't worth answering after all he and his agent have manipulated in the press.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Taxi for Gomis on 11:47 - Mar 22 with 1260 viewsdgt73

In other words you can't. -scooby
[Post edited 22 Mar 2015 11:52]

Taxi for Gomis on 11:53 - Mar 22 with 1251 viewsScoobyWho

Taxi for Gomis on 11:47 - Mar 22 by dgt73

In other words you can't. -scooby
[Post edited 22 Mar 2015 11:52]

I haven't got the the inclination to be honest be, over in Morriston having a beer with some mates later, happy to buy you a beer and discuss it then as two swans fans. I can't be bothered sitting on the internet today justifying myself when I can have a few colds ones on such a decent day. Private messages me and join us, your more than welcome.

Taxi for Gomis on 11:53 - Mar 22 with 1249 viewsmax936

Taxi for Gomis on 11:29 - Mar 22 by Starsky

Had a lay in did you... After going out last night because we won.

I read this site look you.

Nope, went out with the dog around half 8 somorning, only went out for a couple of hrs last night, had a few Guinness's then back home.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Taxi for Gomis on 11:56 - Mar 22 with 1241 viewsLeonisGod

Taxi for Gomis on 19:05 - Mar 21 by icecoldjack

I agree 100% here, i think its fair to say Gomis has been underwhelming since joining but one thing that takes balls is to not hide and keep trying, for this alone he deserves a break, i know the Jack faithful will stick by him at the games and this is important for the player too.

Im chuffed to bits he got a goal, i shall watch the game in 30 mins time but TBH the fact he got a goal is the most pleasing thing for me.

Strikers need goals, goals breed confidence, maybe he will relax a bit more in front of goal now?

It takes bottle to keep chipping away when things arn't going great no matter if your Van persie or van driver ! we must give him credit for that.

We all want him to do well of that i'm sure .

Im sure all jacks are happy Bafa got a goal today.

That's a balanced post and I'm delighted he got his goal yesterday and that it meant so much to him, but...

1. the goal glosses over the fact that his contribution throughout the rest of the game was poor (as for most games recently)
2. For a big man his hold up play is not good as he's knocked off the ball so easily.
3. He doesn't close down (although to be fair I suspect that's as much a consequence of him being told to hold his position out left when we don't have the ball).
4. He's got a powderpuff shot and doesn't look like a natural finisher
5. He hasn't the pace to take a man on

If he's to justify a regular starting place, he's still got a long way to go imo. As for those who say he needs more time to prove himself, how long does he need? He's 29 not 19.

I'll support him at matches of course (I can't stand it when fans get on players' backs at a game) but privately I'm losing my patience.
Taxi for Gomis on 12:20 - Mar 22 with 1215 viewsdgt73

Taxi for Gomis on 11:53 - Mar 22 by ScoobyWho

I haven't got the the inclination to be honest be, over in Morriston having a beer with some mates later, happy to buy you a beer and discuss it then as two swans fans. I can't be bothered sitting on the internet today justifying myself when I can have a few colds ones on such a decent day. Private messages me and join us, your more than welcome.

Thanks for the offer but I'd rather boil my head than go out drinking on a Sunday afternoon.

Taxi for Gomis on 12:39 - Mar 22 with 1202 viewsmonmouth

Taxi for Gomis on 11:40 - Mar 22 by ScoobyWho

Just his attitude.

He'll want a pay rise after scoring.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Taxi for Gomis on 12:45 - Mar 22 with 1187 viewsmax936

Taxi for Gomis on 12:20 - Mar 22 by dgt73

Thanks for the offer but I'd rather boil my head than go out drinking on a Sunday afternoon.

Used to love a beer on a Sunday afternoon especially on a nice day, but with work on Mondays it was always hard, so don't bother now, went to a funeral last Wednesday and ended up having a few, felt like shit all day in work on Thursday though.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Taxi for Gomis on 12:45 - Mar 22 with 1187 viewsChief

Gomis was poor yesterday until he scored and I was calling him all the names under the sun, but i'll take a poor performance and a winning goal every day of the week

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Taxi for Gomis on 12:46 - Mar 22 with 1187 viewsScoobyWho

Taxi for Gomis on 12:20 - Mar 22 by dgt73

Not a problem, it's this evening, I'll buy you a lemonade.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2015 12:46]

Taxi for Gomis on 12:57 - Mar 22 with 1172 viewsLord_Bony

Taxi for Gomis on 12:39 - Mar 22 by monmouth

He'll want a pay rise after scoring.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Taxi for Gomis on 14:35 - Mar 22 with 1134 viewsDaggyjack

The way some fans were supporting his misses, I thought they were sitters.
On MotD, the first chance he should have done better, the second was a good shot and save, his third (in the 2nd half) was well hit and well blocked and he did very well to run, whilst being held by Clark, and score with a good finish.
Hopefully Bafe will score a few more now. Whilst he's not in the same league as Bony (who also struggled initially) and we will need a top striker this summer, Bafe, in my view, is a solid turn to striker.
I think though he will be gone in the summer, if we bring in another one or two.
Taxi for Gomis on 22:43 - Mar 22 with 1075 viewsJJJack

Taxi for Gomis on 11:21 - Mar 22 by max936

Leicester's David Nugent might be an option as a back up striker, if they go down I know he's getting on at 29, but he knows how to finish on the floor and in the air cracking finish from him yesterday.

He has a history of scoring against us. His goal for Bury at the Vetch was one of the best I ever saw there. Also scored for Pompey at the Liberty under Sousa.. I'm sure that theer are others but memory fails me on this
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024