Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ruckus at the end 17:32 - Jan 10 with 20613 viewsMarc

Between fans and players

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2904722/QPR-players-clash-fans
[Post edited 10 Jan 2015 18:44]
Ruckus at the end on 17:08 - Jan 12 with 1300 viewspaulparker

Ruckus at the end on 16:59 - Jan 12 by Discodroids

my cousin chris ran the unicorn pub in gidea park early nineties.

alvin martin , steve potts, ian bishop, stuart slater and mike small all had gaffs around there and were regulars. west ham had just drawn at home to blackburn , with bish reponsible for gifting a late late equaliser.

Alvin and bish popped into the pub later that night and the lanky haired midfielder was soon set upon verbally by a few of hornchurchs finest.. took it all on the chin and bought a round for the pub.

to cap it all off martin and bishop went for each other pissed at the end of the night and had it on the cobbles.

cousin chris said it was more one sided than the 2nd tyson bruno fight.

how times change.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2015 17:00]

TBF Disco , Bishop was more Lover than fighter, just ask Trevor Morley

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Ruckus at the end on 17:10 - Jan 12 with 1290 viewsdaveB

Ruckus at the end on 16:38 - Jan 12 by paulparker

Funny how he didn't have a pop at Dunne if he was that offended by people swearing in front of Kids ,
it reminds me of a time years ago , my old man used to drink in the Red Lion in Hillingdon on Sundays he used to drag me along as the old girl was at work , anyway one sunday the late great Alan Mcdonald was in there , QPR had lost on the Saturday and this bloke comes up to Macca and says " you were fcking sh&t yesterday , a disgrace "
Macca gave him the stare and everyone's thinking here we go , he then said "you know what I was mate " " im really sorry"
the bloke went oh and walked off
that's how you deal with it & lets face it the majority of away performance they have deserved a verbal kicking
be nice if club captain Hill came out and made a statement and apologised but I wont hold my breath

why should Hill apologise, from what I've seen of it he does very little wrong, all a storm in a teacup.
Ruckus at the end on 17:21 - Jan 12 with 1258 viewspaulparker

Ruckus at the end on 17:10 - Jan 12 by daveB

why should Hill apologise, from what I've seen of it he does very little wrong, all a storm in a teacup.

1st up as club captain he can apologise for the sh*t defending served up resulting in another away defeat to a relegation rival
like Mr Biege hat or not but these guys like you me and all of us put our hard earned into this club and for the majority of it we have been garbage
like I said earlier if he was that concerned for the "kids "why isn't he taking Dunne up to task as we was quite clearly effing & jeffing back ,
he could come out and say you know what we had a go back emotions are running high we played terribly, we as players are sorry , sorry for the away performances, sorry for losing in the cup and sorry for our aggressive behaviour , we will channel that into our next game against Man Utd , we want to do it for you lot
see that took 2 minutes to type, even if they don't mean it the thought is there
after all they are quite happy to soak up the adulation when we sometimes win

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Ruckus at the end on 17:39 - Jan 12 with 1211 viewsWeaverQPR

On WATRB looks like they have had an email from the club about said incident. I'm sure LFW has too.

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/showthread.php?185431-Incident-at-Turf-

@WeavQPR

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024