Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
help with my footy fans short film - Graffitti! 13:56 - Dec 12 with 1040 viewsFleetwoodblack

I'm looking for a great 'put down' line for some anti - Man utd graffiti that will be graffitied onto a wall..has to be short n sweet and hopefully funny !

'We hate Man Utd puffs' is some some original wall graffiti in the 70s but the laws of homophobia will not allow it in films..

So what short sentance / put down that will be found in the fictitious neighbouring Riverford Rovers back alleys can you come up with..best gets a copy of the film.

Any help appreciated.

help with my footy fans short film - Graffitti! on 14:04 - Dec 12 with 1035 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Man United - pride of Guildford.

United - the red tenth of Manchester.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

help with my footy fans short film - Graffitti! on 14:05 - Dec 12 with 1035 viewsHertsseasider

"United run from Rovers"

See you tomorrow Dave

"Schools Out London"

help with my footy fans short film - Graffitti! on 14:40 - Dec 12 with 1021 viewsFleetwoodblack

help with my footy fans short film - Graffitti! on 14:04 - Dec 12 by basilrobbiereborn

Man United - pride of Guildford.

United - the red tenth of Manchester.

LOL Robbie, pint tomo for Guilford gem!

See you tomo Mark..might try the Hair & Billet pub tomo before POC.
help with my footy fans short film - Graffitti! on 15:45 - Dec 12 with 1008 viewsterminallytangerine

help with my footy fans short film - Graffitti! on 14:40 - Dec 12 by Fleetwoodblack

LOL Robbie, pint tomo for Guilford gem!

See you tomo Mark..might try the Hair & Billet pub tomo before POC.

Manc Free and the Comfort of Your Settee.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024