Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michu .Done deal. 16:33 - Jul 17 with 18816 viewsicecoldjack

Off to Napoli season long loan.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/done-deal-napoli-sign-michu-from-swansea-on-lo
[Post edited 17 Jul 2014 16:34]
Michu .Done deal. on 22:10 - Jul 17 with 1751 viewsSpratty

Michu .Done deal. on 17:50 - Jul 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Do you think Garry is going to tell the press one of his star players is refusing to play because they sacked his predecessor?

Garry has a history of talking complete bollocks to the press, such as saying he wanted the transfers completed before the end of the World Cup. All managers do not tell the complete truth to the media. Even Saint Laudrup.

You are an embarrassment to Swansea City with your infatuation regarding Laudrup and any of his allies. I'm just glad no one takes you seriously.

Oh touchy touchy when asked to back up your FACTS. Dear me DYS letting your cool slip a little there.

Remember I told you to be careful what you wished for when you wanted rid of Laudrup.

So to summarise your evidence to back up your outrageous claim is that Monk talks bolloux so what you make up must be true. Ever thought of going into law with such a rapier mind?

It seems that you may outrageously insult whoever you wish at the club but have some strong juju protecting you mmmmmm. Where I merely stand up for one of our most successful managers ever and as Huw said the most honest person you could meet
Michu .Done deal. on 22:12 - Jul 17 with 1741 viewsSpratty

Michu .Done deal. on 21:46 - Jul 17 by JackSomething

Shaky seems to think he knows.

I haven't seen many claim this is a good deal for us financially, but the usual suspects have been quick to deride the club.

Not me

Oh and BTW when have you been wrong before - when you called me a WUM
Michu .Done deal. on 22:19 - Jul 17 with 1713 viewslondonlisa2001

Michu .Done deal. on 22:04 - Jul 17 by Spratty

Oh bit rude there Lisa. Also pot and kettle comes to mind (perhaps time for a cuppa)

not rude at all - I was simply responding to his view on whether it was simply because I was a woman that I was able to understand.

I genuinely don't understand why you feel the need to dig at me - I have never criticised you remotely, but because I have the temerity to occasionally post something that you disagree with, you're all over what I say like a rash.

And by the way - the 'little woman go and have a cup of tea dear' type barbs don't work from you any more than they did from Shaky previously. But you carry on, if it makes you feel more masculine.
Michu .Done deal. on 22:28 - Jul 17 with 1669 viewsJackSomething

Michu .Done deal. on 22:12 - Jul 17 by Spratty

Not me

Oh and BTW when have you been wrong before - when you called me a WUM

No, to be fair, you haven't been one of them.

Perhaps WUM wasn't fair. Chronically unable to move on perhaps?

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Michu .Done deal. on 22:31 - Jul 17 with 1655 viewsSpratty

Michu .Done deal. on 22:19 - Jul 17 by londonlisa2001

not rude at all - I was simply responding to his view on whether it was simply because I was a woman that I was able to understand.

I genuinely don't understand why you feel the need to dig at me - I have never criticised you remotely, but because I have the temerity to occasionally post something that you disagree with, you're all over what I say like a rash.

And by the way - the 'little woman go and have a cup of tea dear' type barbs don't work from you any more than they did from Shaky previously. But you carry on, if it makes you feel more masculine.

Ooops forgotten the famous friend syndrome again? Perhaps you just do it so naturally you don't even notice.

Actually I hope you don't feel too embarrassed but I was actually suggesting that as pot and kettle were coming into my mind it perhaps indicated it was time for me to have a cuppa - which I will make myself shortly.

It certainly does not make me feel more or less masculine! I am always happy to make a cuppa for anyone with no loss of dignity. In fact making tea can be a powerful control technique - I just do it however because I am generally a friendly person.
Michu .Done deal. on 22:33 - Jul 17 with 1646 viewsDarran

Michu .Done deal. on 22:28 - Jul 17 by JackSomething

That's a great post,he openly admits to defending Laudrup,even tonight,why?

What am I not getting?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Michu .Done deal. on 22:46 - Jul 17 with 1613 viewsSpratty

Michu .Done deal. on 22:28 - Jul 17 by JackSomething

Interesting

If my role is one of defence against unfair citicism / lies. Then my role is merely reactionary. So the instigating agents must also be unable to move on. Laudrup is long gone it is merely a matter of principle.

Perhaps if you rub the dogs nose in it enough he truely will stop shitting on the carpet. Maybe not, but hope spring eternal in such a simple mind as mine. I never got the bit about recognising things you can't change. You sure as hell cannot change anything if you give up.

I do have a very stubborn streak it is fair to say.
Michu .Done deal. on 22:51 - Jul 17 with 1601 viewslondonlisa2001

Michu .Done deal. on 22:31 - Jul 17 by Spratty

Ooops forgotten the famous friend syndrome again? Perhaps you just do it so naturally you don't even notice.

Actually I hope you don't feel too embarrassed but I was actually suggesting that as pot and kettle were coming into my mind it perhaps indicated it was time for me to have a cuppa - which I will make myself shortly.

It certainly does not make me feel more or less masculine! I am always happy to make a cuppa for anyone with no loss of dignity. In fact making tea can be a powerful control technique - I just do it however because I am generally a friendly person.

that wasn't a dig at you, it was a general point about people being upset that we don't have a famous manager because they felt good about it. I don't particularly think you fall into that category to be honest - I don't think it's his fame that you're bothered about, I don't know what it is, but you seem a little obsessive about us sacking him and I can't understand why - managers get sacked all the time and I just wish that you'd accept that he's gone. It may be that I posted the point about famous friends in response to something that you were going on about, but I can't remember to be honest, but I can assure you that it was a general observation rather than specific.

And actually, I did not disagree with your view on Laudrup and us sorting the matter as necessary under a reasonable and fair settlement agreement, so I don't know why you think I did. I have said on a number of occasions that I liked him, I just thought he needed to go when he did (actually probably a little sooner) since he lost interest (or at least gave all signs of losing interest).

And I don't feel embarrassed in the slightest - you should have expressed yourself more clearly.
Login to get fewer ads

Michu .Done deal. on 22:52 - Jul 17 with 1599 viewsDrizzy

It's clear to see why clubs like Napoli remain competitive with shrewd transfer dealings. This is an absolutely fantastic deal for them.

Unfortunately it seems to be the best of a bad situation. In the long run this shouldn't damage Michu's legacy, he was always here because of Laudrup. What an investment for £2m though. A true colossus. It was an absolute pleasure watching him play in our centenary season and I wish him all the best in the future both on and off the pitch.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2014 22:52]

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Michu .Done deal. on 23:15 - Jul 17 with 1550 viewsUxbridge

This thread is weird.

Nobody on here knows the financials of the deal. Stop pretending you do. No one knows what loan fee was paid. Nobody knows who is paying what wages. There's examples that back up either view all over the shop.

Hopefully there's some decent cash coming in and we can use that to bring someone else in.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Michu .Done deal. on 23:21 - Jul 17 with 1537 viewsTom1912

Michu .Done deal. on 22:52 - Jul 17 by Drizzy

It's clear to see why clubs like Napoli remain competitive with shrewd transfer dealings. This is an absolutely fantastic deal for them.

Unfortunately it seems to be the best of a bad situation. In the long run this shouldn't damage Michu's legacy, he was always here because of Laudrup. What an investment for £2m though. A true colossus. It was an absolute pleasure watching him play in our centenary season and I wish him all the best in the future both on and off the pitch.

A perfectly fine summary of things, and nothing more needs to be said really.
Michu .Done deal. on 23:50 - Jul 17 with 1492 viewsSpratty

Michu .Done deal. on 22:51 - Jul 17 by londonlisa2001

that wasn't a dig at you, it was a general point about people being upset that we don't have a famous manager because they felt good about it. I don't particularly think you fall into that category to be honest - I don't think it's his fame that you're bothered about, I don't know what it is, but you seem a little obsessive about us sacking him and I can't understand why - managers get sacked all the time and I just wish that you'd accept that he's gone. It may be that I posted the point about famous friends in response to something that you were going on about, but I can't remember to be honest, but I can assure you that it was a general observation rather than specific.

And actually, I did not disagree with your view on Laudrup and us sorting the matter as necessary under a reasonable and fair settlement agreement, so I don't know why you think I did. I have said on a number of occasions that I liked him, I just thought he needed to go when he did (actually probably a little sooner) since he lost interest (or at least gave all signs of losing interest).

And I don't feel embarrassed in the slightest - you should have expressed yourself more clearly.

Or perhaps you should not be reading sexist comments into innocent remarks like perhaps time for a cuppa, when I myself am saying pot and kettle came to mind (which is a standard saying). If you are saying you are going to take offence at any culinary remark then I think you are doing women a disservice.

Reasonable and fair settlment - I did not think you disagreed with that, why do you think I did.

I am glad you revised lost interest to seemed to. Look at the fixtures and the injury list his had no time to draw breath let alone lose interest. I don't think it was a loss of interest in the end it was a lack of support almost despair. I go to most games home and away and you see a lot that is not on tele.

If I am obsessive then what are the people making the posts I respond to - as almost without exception I respond to the snide or unfair remarks of others. You to me seem a little obsessive about any criticism of the Board which you seem omnipresent to chide.

I just wish you would accept that he has gone is very patronising, of course he has gone . That does not make treating someone who has achieved amazing things for our club like shit. In a similar way to which I have defended RM and all he achieved even though some detest him (with their own reasons and with information I was not a party to).

However this seems nothing to the bile that Laudrup and the whole Spanish contingent have been subjected to by some. It embarrasses me for our club and our country. It makes us look pathetic, small minded and ungreatful. If I think someone is being treated unfairly I will stand up for them and that goes for Huw (for whom I have the utmost respect in many many ways) or Laudrup. I had sympathy for the Spanish lads because they were away from home in a place they could not speak the language well and actually working hard to integrate. Remember Michu the Student who paid for his own regular language lesssons, who carried his fan mail in his rucksack and personally replied to every item. It embarrasses me when we are small minded to an ethnic group who contributed so much to our team. It embarrasses me the manner in which our club sacked one of our most successful managers ever. So yes I will defend them against the unfair criticism and lies of others. When that stops so do I.

Anyway lets not be serious
What's red and bad for your teeth
A brick in the face
Michu .Done deal. on 23:54 - Jul 17 with 1481 viewsSpratty

Michu .Done deal. on 22:52 - Jul 17 by Drizzy

Sorry as TOM1912 so aptly said

"A perfectly fine summary of things, and nothing more needs to be said really"
Michu .Done deal. on 00:13 - Jul 18 with 1460 viewslondonlisa2001

Michu .Done deal. on 23:50 - Jul 17 by Spratty

Or perhaps you should not be reading sexist comments into innocent remarks like perhaps time for a cuppa, when I myself am saying pot and kettle came to mind (which is a standard saying). If you are saying you are going to take offence at any culinary remark then I think you are doing women a disservice.

Reasonable and fair settlment - I did not think you disagreed with that, why do you think I did.

I am glad you revised lost interest to seemed to. Look at the fixtures and the injury list his had no time to draw breath let alone lose interest. I don't think it was a loss of interest in the end it was a lack of support almost despair. I go to most games home and away and you see a lot that is not on tele.

If I am obsessive then what are the people making the posts I respond to - as almost without exception I respond to the snide or unfair remarks of others. You to me seem a little obsessive about any criticism of the Board which you seem omnipresent to chide.

I just wish you would accept that he has gone is very patronising, of course he has gone . That does not make treating someone who has achieved amazing things for our club like shit. In a similar way to which I have defended RM and all he achieved even though some detest him (with their own reasons and with information I was not a party to).

However this seems nothing to the bile that Laudrup and the whole Spanish contingent have been subjected to by some. It embarrasses me for our club and our country. It makes us look pathetic, small minded and ungreatful. If I think someone is being treated unfairly I will stand up for them and that goes for Huw (for whom I have the utmost respect in many many ways) or Laudrup. I had sympathy for the Spanish lads because they were away from home in a place they could not speak the language well and actually working hard to integrate. Remember Michu the Student who paid for his own regular language lesssons, who carried his fan mail in his rucksack and personally replied to every item. It embarrasses me when we are small minded to an ethnic group who contributed so much to our team. It embarrasses me the manner in which our club sacked one of our most successful managers ever. So yes I will defend them against the unfair criticism and lies of others. When that stops so do I.

A brick in the face

you've made a couple of remarks today about the 'famous friend' syndrome point i made and said that you found it offensive and that I had directed at you and I answered that I didn't believe that I had done so.

So I've just looked and as I suspected it wasn't made to or about you - it was actually made as a general point, but it was following Darran posting that Shaky (not you, Shaky) was in love with Laudrup.

So it wasn't directly to you, neither was it in reference to a post about you or in any way directed at you.

And fine - if you didn't mean anything other than you were going to make a cup of tea then that's great. But don't pretend you don't know why I drew that conclusion - one of the first things that you ever said to me on this board was about PR etc (in fact, also in a thread where you seemed to be answering for Shaky).

And again - why do you think Laudrup was treated like shit? And the lost interest thing is obviously just a mater of and difference of opinion. I believe that he lost interest - you do not. You may say I've no proof of that, and that's correct - it is my opinion, and I base it on things such as the number of times that he was actually away from the club etc, which in my view showed a lack of commitment. By the way - I don't think that makes him a bad person, just not a fully committed manager (as I also believe can be seen from his choice of position now).

Anyway - why don't we stop boring everyone else, agree to disagree and when I post something that you believe to be pro Board, then you can ignore it rather than start again with me being a paid rep etc. and I won't be forced to respond.
Michu .Done deal. on 00:13 - Jul 18 with 1458 viewsaspas45

Earlier threads suggest he refused to train? How do we know?

Hope it did not end on bad terms.

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

Michu .Done deal. on 00:15 - Jul 18 with 1455 viewsKingBony

A brick in the face

You do stick to your principles I'll give you that.

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Michu .Done deal. on 05:39 - Jul 18 with 1379 viewsicecoldjack

A brick in the face

Top post fair play.

I think plenty of people think along the same lines but dont fancy being bullied into submission .
Michu .Done deal. on 06:16 - Jul 18 with 1357 viewsAnotherJohn

Michu .Done deal. on 05:39 - Jul 18 by icecoldjack

Top post fair play.

I think plenty of people think along the same lines but dont fancy being bullied into submission .

So much dodgy information on the web now. but one of the Italian sites says:

After the payment of an initial fee of around €1.75 million, Napoli will have the chance to buy the Spaniard for €7.5 million at the end of next season, the reports added.

If true that is not very encouraging (note that figures are in euros).
Michu .Done deal. on 08:55 - Jul 18 with 1295 viewsJackSomething

Michu .Done deal. on 05:39 - Jul 18 by icecoldjack

Top post fair play.

At the risk of 'bullying you into submission', what a load of shi*te.

Perhaps it's simply more likely that people like you and Spratty are in the minority?

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Michu .Done deal. on 09:11 - Jul 18 with 1251 viewsDarran

Michu .Done deal. on 08:55 - Jul 18 by JackSomething

At the risk of 'bullying you into submission', what a load of shi*te.

Perhaps it's simply more likely that people like you and Spratty are in the minority?

I have to agree and I also have to admit I've been secretly laughing at the way Iceys tried to disguise his negative posts over the last few months to pretend he's in the other camp.

'If' and I say 'if' because we don't know the full facts three Spanish players,three professional footballers employed by our club earning thousands of pounds a week started acting the tw*t after the previous manager got sacked what is there to defend?

Michu .Done deal. on 09:11 - Jul 18 with 1249 viewsperchrockjack

Tosh was our ,most successful manager but it ended in tears which it would have done under st Michael.gm and the board saved pus falling thro the floor and hopefully we ll see no more Spanish Shiite in our shirt

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Michu .Done deal. on 09:20 - Jul 18 with 1235 viewsDarran

Michu .Done deal. on 09:11 - Jul 18 by perchrockjack

Tosh was our ,most successful manager but it ended in tears which it would have done under st Michael.gm and the board saved pus falling thro the floor and hopefully we ll see no more Spanish Shiite in our shirt

It might also end in tears for Monk too Richard he might be gone by October as far as we know.

Michu .Done deal. on 09:27 - Jul 18 with 1228 viewsperchrockjack

It might but we have to hope his plan works. Seems last season was truly remarkable given the apparent discord.i m a little anxious admittedly as so many are going.i like security.i am insecure.this golf is gripping stuff

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Michu .Done deal. on 09:31 - Jul 18 with 1221 viewsClinton

Michu .Done deal. on 09:11 - Jul 18 by perchrockjack

Happy to see Senors Rangel, Amat, Flores, etc. in our shirt.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Michu .Done deal. on 09:36 - Jul 18 with 1209 viewsDarran

Michu .Done deal. on 09:27 - Jul 18 by perchrockjack

It might but we have to hope his plan works. Seems last season was truly remarkable given the apparent discord.i m a little anxious admittedly as so many are going.i like security.i am insecure.this golf is gripping stuff

Absolutely but now surely on the eve of a new season is the time for everyone to be supporting the current manager not harping on about an ex-manager who got sacked for whatever reason like thousands before him.

I can't remember who it was this past week but someone pointed out the difference between a spectator and a supporter and some people clearly aren't supporting our great club at the moment.
I'm a firm believer of all being in the same boat rowing in the same direction.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024