Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New kit 2014-15 13:06 - May 31 with 19183 viewsieuan95

Someone has done some mock ups of what the possibilities of our kit are next season. Which ones do you think are the best.

For me i think the tabella home shirt is the nicest. As an away shirt the black condivo is nice with a navy one as a possible third kit. Cant see us having another red away shirt for a while.

[Post edited 31 May 2014 13:07]
New kit 2014-15 on 15:06 - May 31 with 3392 viewsJackfath

New kit 2014-15 on 15:00 - May 31 by exiledclaseboy

Well it depends. If you disagree with Spratty and Liberty you're a bully. And if you "down arrow" them you're clearly the worst kind of internet scum who probably pulls the legs off live spiders and deliberately scares small children in the dark.

However, if you disagree with Perchie you're obviously fibbing about what you actually believe because you can't possibly have a different opinion to him without saying it deliberately purely because it's the opposite of what he thinks. Oh, and you're also a bully.

Not a fibber but a LIAR, a CHARLATAN and a HYPOCRITE.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

New kit 2014-15 on 15:08 - May 31 with 3386 viewsexiledclaseboy

New kit 2014-15 on 15:06 - May 31 by Jackfath

Not a fibber but a LIAR, a CHARLATAN and a HYPOCRITE.

Yes. I was trying to tone the rhetoric down a bit.

Poll: Tory leader

New kit 2014-15 on 19:24 - Jun 2 with 3077 viewsUplandsJack

Getting back on topic....
What's the odds on the delay in releasing the new shirts on sponsorship deal?!
If I remember rightly Gwfx penned a 1yr deal last summer with the possibility to re new...
Has to be the reason for not actually revealing images of kit as I was informed the original release date was originally the end of May!!?
I really wish we could get our Commercial dept sorted out if this is indeed the case!!
New kit 2014-15 on 19:47 - Jun 2 with 3000 viewsAtleticoAbertawe

New kit 2014-15 on 19:24 - Jun 2 by UplandsJack

If I remember rightly Gwfx penned a 1yr deal last summer with the possibility to re new...
Has to be the reason for not actually revealing images of kit as I was informed the original release date was originally the end of May!!?
I really wish we could get our Commercial dept sorted out if this is indeed the case!!

I'm sure I read somewhere that GWFX were going to be our sponsor again this year.

"If you bring in £80, then don’t spend £100. That’s not hard, is it?" - Huw Jenkins 2013

New kit 2014-15 on 08:25 - Jun 4 with 2695 viewsPhil_S

New kit 2014-15 on 19:24 - Jun 2 by UplandsJack

GWFX have already been confirmed as sponsors?
New kit 2014-15 on 09:01 - Jun 4 with 2625 viewsGram2086

This years sponsor has not been confirmed. The justification for not announcing who it is was said to be so that the announcement could be timed in accordance with the commercially advantageous wishes of the sponsor.

This sounds like a remarkably similar situation to the shambles of last year when the club were left scrabbling around trying to find a sponsor at the last minute due to their inability to secure any deal. The delay in meeting the pre-sake deadlines which was blamed on Adidas ŵas related to the failure to secure any deal within the anticipated timescales.

Sounds familiar?
New kit 2014-15 on 09:26 - Jun 4 with 2581 viewsPhil_S

New kit 2014-15 on 09:01 - Jun 4 by Gram2086

This years sponsor has not been confirmed. The justification for not announcing who it is was said to be so that the announcement could be timed in accordance with the commercially advantageous wishes of the sponsor.

This sounds like a remarkably similar situation to the shambles of last year when the club were left scrabbling around trying to find a sponsor at the last minute due to their inability to secure any deal. The delay in meeting the pre-sake deadlines which was blamed on Adidas ŵas related to the failure to secure any deal within the anticipated timescales.

Sounds familiar?

This years sponsor has been confirmed

Reported to be £1.8m per year (from memory)
New kit 2014-15 on 17:33 - Jun 4 with 2422 viewsSwanzay

Be the 1st

http://be.swanseacity.net/firstfan/

Are there supply problems?
Login to get fewer ads

New kit 2014-15 on 17:36 - Jun 4 with 2412 viewsicecoldjack

New kit 2014-15 on 09:26 - Jun 4 by Phil_S

This years sponsor has been confirmed

Reported to be £1.8m per year (from memory)

Less than last year then .
New kit 2014-15 on 17:46 - Jun 4 with 2383 viewsSwanzay

New kit 2014-15 on 17:36 - Jun 4 by icecoldjack

Last year was £1 Million
New kit 2014-15 on 17:50 - Jun 4 with 2362 viewsPhil_S

Nope. More.
New kit 2014-15 on 17:52 - Jun 4 with 2357 viewsicecoldjack

Actually i think im wrong there. Didnt we buy out 32 Red to the sum of 500k to secure a major market player that turned out to be a company nobody had heard about?

Last years deal was worth £1,5m

This years deal is worth £1,8m

Depending on what spin you want to put on things , it could be said (if the figures are correct) that the deal is lower this year which means we are in the bottom 2/3 in terms of clubs having a shirt sponser reduced in cost .

It could also be said that after removing the money spent on buying out 32Red we have made 300k extra for this season.

What happened to the story that a major sponser was going to help with stadium expansion etc,etc . that went very quiet and then we ended up with GWFX .

Anyone know more, or is it a secret ?
New kit 2014-15 on 17:53 - Jun 4 with 2350 viewsicecoldjack

New kit 2014-15 on 17:46 - Jun 4 by Swanzay

Last year was £1 Million

From the Evening post. 2013.

"GWFX, one of Goldenway's core brands, will appear on Swansea's home and away shirts next season after the Chinese-based firm stumped up £2 million

Read more: http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Swansea-City-Goldenway-world-leading-bra
Read more at http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Swansea-City-Goldenway-world-leading-bra
New kit 2014-15 on 17:56 - Jun 4 with 2344 viewsMagicDaps

New kit 2014-15 on 09:01 - Jun 4 by Gram2086

Sounds familiar?

That isn't true, the club had a sponsor in place well in advance of kits being on sale and the fault was with Adidas.

I don't know why people listen to the club if they don't believe a word they say.

Poll: Has Marvin Emnes Earned A Long Term Deal?

New kit 2014-15 on 17:59 - Jun 4 with 2331 viewsDarran

New kit 2014-15 on 17:53 - Jun 4 by icecoldjack

From the Evening post. 2013.

"GWFX, one of Goldenway's core brands, will appear on Swansea's home and away shirts next season after the Chinese-based firm stumped up £2 million

Read more: http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Swansea-City-Goldenway-world-leading-bra
Read more at http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Swansea-City-Goldenway-world-leading-bra

Must be true if it's in the Post.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

New kit 2014-15 on 18:06 - Jun 4 with 2261 viewsJackfath

Pardon?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

New kit 2014-15 on 18:13 - Jun 4 with 2233 viewsicecoldjack

ok i heard you the first time ! lol

Who has a kit launch without kit (last year)

Ive heard various stories regarding that fiasco, strange how the club bought out 32 red contract because of a major sponser coming onboard and helping with stadium expansion only for us to end up with no kit and a one year deal with a company nobody had heard of.

Maybe its my memory but wasnt dineen twittering about this "major sponser" and "helping with stadium expansion" last year ? wernt we all wondering if it was to be nexons,infiniti, LG, Kia or any other major Korean multi national ?
New kit 2014-15 on 18:15 - Jun 4 with 2222 viewsJackfath

New kit 2014-15 on 18:13 - Jun 4 by icecoldjack

Ive heard various stories regarding that fiasco, strange how the club bought out 32 red contract because of a major sponser coming onboard and helping with stadium expansion only for us to end up with no kit and a one year deal with a company nobody had heard of.

Maybe its my memory but wasnt dineen twittering about this "major sponser" and "helping with stadium expansion" last year ? wernt we all wondering if it was to be nexons,infiniti, LG, Kia or any other major Korean multi national ?

lol!

New kit 2014-15 on 18:23 - Jun 4 with 2195 viewsicecoldjack

New kit 2014-15 on 18:15 - Jun 4 by Jackfath

lol!

One of the most insightful comments i ever read from you .
New kit 2014-15 on 18:25 - Jun 4 with 2190 viewsDarran

New kit 2014-15 on 18:13 - Jun 4 by icecoldjack

It's sponsor with an O not sponser with an E.

Just saying.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

New kit 2014-15 on 18:25 - Jun 4 with 2189 viewsTrundle10

where have my posts gone. Ok delete the duplicates but the others were ok?
New kit 2014-15 on 18:29 - Jun 4 with 2166 viewsicecoldjack

New kit 2014-15 on 18:25 - Jun 4 by Darran

It's sponsor with an O not sponser with an E.

Just saying.

Yes thank you Darron.

Never check spelling typing on forums but im assuming you understood what i meant so no harm done .
New kit 2014-15 on 20:23 - Jun 4 with 2019 viewsPhil_S

Its amazing how many of last summers rumours are now fact in the eyes of many.

When they were never more than a rumour in the first place
New kit 2014-15 on 20:36 - Jun 4 with 1996 viewsLeonisGod

Isn't condivo supposed to be the home kit? Or maybe that was someone just guessing on the other thread.

And what's wrong with multiple threads? Does it confuse some people?
New kit 2014-15 on 22:16 - Jun 4 with 1907 viewsNewhousemustscore

New kit 2014-15 on 20:23 - Jun 4 by Phil_S

Its amazing how many of last summers rumours are now fact in the eyes of many.

When they were never more than a rumour in the first place

Just so we can sort out the difference between rumour and fact how much did we spend buying out our remaining year with 32 red. I only ask cos that was reported as £1m. So we spent £1m on buying out 1 contract so we could sign another one at the same amount?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024