Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tomorrows Ticket availability 18:01 - May 17 with 8497 viewsTGRRRSSS

8500 left as of today. ST holders can get more tomorrow but how many anyone know how many they can buy tomorrow?
Tomorrows Ticket availability on 11:23 - May 18 with 2970 viewsRanger78

Tomorrows Ticket availability on 10:16 - May 18 by Northernr

We could just copy and paste a lot of the threads from the Leeds game really couldn't we? Season ticket holders - 500 quid paid up front immediately after that fcking 2012/13 campaign - demonised as little more than touts, hoovering up tickets to sell at a profit or hand to distantly related Chelsea fans. Memberships (available until a few weeks ago by which time it was blatantly obvious we would be in the play offs) apparently prohibitively expensive at a whopping 30 quid. Out club guarantees a ticket for members. Guarantees! For 30 lousy quid.

The membership cost even went down to £10 for the last couple of months........
Tomorrows Ticket availability on 11:34 - May 18 with 2903 viewsTacticalR

On the bright side, at least if you weren't a member you weren't sent a bloody awful cap and bag.

Air hostess clique

Tomorrows Ticket availability on 11:39 - May 18 with 2861 viewsWanderR

I've been mostly living in France and Germany over the last few years and yet I always managed to justify the £30, i.e. the cost of a match day ticket, for both myself and my then-girlfriend for the season. If you're planning to attend more than two or three matches over the course of a season why wouldn't get a membership?

Even if you're that tight/short-sighted then get a friend/relative/acquaintance who has a ST or a membership to get you a ticket as I did yesterday for an Australian QPR supporting mate of mine.

The club has handled this extremely well. No patience for the Aunt Nellys who claim to have been supporting QPR since 1882 and attend every match home and away but yet somehow managed not to sort themselves out with a ST or even membership.

Current location: OX10

Tomorrows Ticket availability on 11:40 - May 18 with 2847 viewsthame_hoops

Tomorrows Ticket availability on 11:21 - May 18 by simmo

If you really wanted to go, if you wanted to guarantee yourself a seat, you should have bought a fckin membership. Am I FCK going to be made to feel like I am 'hoovering' up tickets or stopping other fans from going just because I decided to pay over £500 before any of us knew what would happen this season.

It was a guarantee we would reach at least playoffs weeks and weeks ago, you all had your chance so stop your fckin moaning.

I'm neither a ST holder or member but I know lots of people that are ST holders and got 3 tickets (seated together) Thursday. I pick and choose games now, what with the varied game times and commitment to my kids. By hook or by crook I'd have been there, could be once in a lifetime chance
Tomorrows Ticket availability on 11:41 - May 18 with 2848 viewsDevonWhite

Now only 4,000 left.
Tomorrows Ticket availability on 11:47 - May 18 with 2815 viewsRanger78

Tomorrows Ticket availability on 11:10 - May 18 by mendipexile

I understand your frustration Tears...I'm a long standing fan (since 75). QPR were my local team but I now live in Somerset so no longer a ST holder and not a member.
I do think that looking at out allocation the club has been pretty sensible as they have guaranteed ST holders and members tickets. I have no problem with that as when I was a ST holder and member I would expect the same.
I guess the only thing I was disappointed at that there was no sale to fans on the data base with loyalty points as me, my wife and kids go to matches home and away and the club would have all this info...
Ideally I need/want 5 tickets so we can all go. My only hope is there is a general sale Mon/Tues....
No way can we afford the inflated prices on the ticket websites...but there are loads on there in the QPR end if you have the dosh.

You have a fair point. Whilst buying a Membership at least was the obvious and easy thing to do, I do think that loyalty points should have counted for something.

Technically, someone could have brought a membership for £10 a few weeks back without attending a game ( fair play, forward thinking) yet someone like yourself with Lotalty points for attending might miss out ?

Perhaps a different phase could have been included for people with Loyalty points ?
Tomorrows Ticket availability on 11:50 - May 18 with 2794 viewsBlackCrowe

4k left

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Tomorrows Ticket availability on 11:55 - May 18 with 2771 viewsSupertk

Tomorrows Ticket availability on 11:50 - May 18 by BlackCrowe

4k left

Has anyone on here bought tickets online today? I keep going in circles between 2 etickets sites without ever getting to the actual seating plan/choose seats part...
Login to get fewer ads

Tomorrows Ticket availability on 12:04 - May 18 with 2729 viewsterryb

The only part of how we are handling sales that I would query is asking if the sale of further tickets to ST's & members is required?

I agree that a lot of the sales today will be passed directly to Queens Park Rangers supporters but they could have bought those themselves if we were now in a general sale.

Of course, I accept that if you have children you need to be sat together, but if I required a ticket I wouldn't object to being sat away from my companions.

Therefore I can understand where 18stone etc. are coming from.
Tomorrows Ticket availability on 12:06 - May 18 with 2717 viewsPlumsteadQPR

If there are 4k left at this stage then there is a fair chance that 2/3k will be left to go on Gen Sale tomorrow. I can't believe that there are really more than that number who have been unable to get a ticket thus far - whether through friends, family or the kindness of strangers.
Tomorrows Ticket availability on 12:07 - May 18 with 2711 viewsWeaverQPR

I thought it would go

Two for St's
Two for Members
Database
General sale

@WeavQPR

Tomorrows Ticket availability on 12:17 - May 18 with 2674 viewsTHEBUSH

Tomorrows Ticket availability on 10:04 - May 18 by westberksr

You might have got the wrong end of the stick there mate.

Quite a few of us have bought extras to help out fellow fans, in my case some on here, to help them avoid the touts and being beaten by the jcl's in the general sale free for all.

You could try asking nicely and someone might help you out.

Yep, that's exactly what happened to me, I got a fellow R to help me out and I now have a ticket..
Tomorrows Ticket availability on 12:39 - May 18 with 2600 viewsBedford_R

If you really wanted to go, if you wanted to guarantee yourself a seat, you should have bought a fckin membership. Am I FCK going to be made to feel like I am 'hoovering' up tickets or stopping other fans from going just because I decided to pay over £500 before any of us knew what would happen this season.

It was a guarantee we would reach at least playoffs weeks and weeks ago, you all had your chance so stop your fckin moaning.

I agree with what Simmo says (maybe not the exact words).

I bought a ticket for a fellow fan who works odd hours and could only go to a few games a year. I know him. He asked via Facebook and I obliged.

As there are only 4k tickets left it does look like a number of long standing fans will miss out. But there were ways to get tickets from ST holders and members. Not ideal but if everybody had given it some thought a few weeksdays ago then maybe there would not be the disappointment being posted on here.

RMH_R Reborn

Tomorrows Ticket availability on 16:02 - May 18 with 2318 viewsthemodfather

season ticket holders miss out with the deals during season imo, we can get em yes, but only lower school end, rarely near a seat near you...i'm not condemning a friend to the lower school end.
if they general sale any tom dick and chelski can get 1...no way.
Tomorrows Ticket availability on 17:21 - May 18 with 2079 viewsdaveB

Tomorrows Ticket availability on 11:55 - May 18 by Supertk

Has anyone on here bought tickets online today? I keep going in circles between 2 etickets sites without ever getting to the actual seating plan/choose seats part...

i did it through the qpr site, got them no problem after about a half an hour wait
Tomorrows Ticket availability on 20:00 - May 18 with 1766 viewsSnipper

Anybody know how many are left are close of play today (Sunday)?
Tomorrows Ticket availability on 20:14 - May 18 with 1720 viewsAgedR

Membership 30 nicker.

Really the argument ought to end there don't you think?

It's a decent round, no more.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Tomorrows Ticket availability on 20:16 - May 18 with 1707 viewsstan4england

Tomorrows Ticket availability on 20:14 - May 18 by AgedR

Membership 30 nicker.

Or £75 for 3 of us - were we supposed to know that 1 member could get tickets for 3?
Tomorrows Ticket availability on 20:16 - May 18 with 1707 viewsMrSheen

Tomorrows Ticket availability on 20:14 - May 18 by AgedR

Membership 30 nicker.

No complaints from me about the way it's been handled, just about my own stupidity and lack of foresight. Thankfully, there's lots of help and consideration on here.
Tomorrows Ticket availability on 20:53 - May 18 with 1562 viewshoops_legend

Agreed

Qpr can't tell long term fans from aunt nelly unless they have a membership or season ticket. Sorry but how can hey? Their allocation has been very good to reward those they know are fans

Poll: Would you rather win league cup or survive?

Tomorrows Ticket availability on 21:15 - May 18 with 1492 viewsQPR1882

Tomorrows Ticket availability on 20:53 - May 18 by hoops_legend

Agreed

Qpr can't tell long term fans from aunt nelly unless they have a membership or season ticket. Sorry but how can hey? Their allocation has been very good to reward those they know are fans

Qpr can't tell long term fans from aunt nelly unless they have a membership or season ticket. Sorry but how can hey?

They have a data base that goes back years that tell what Name, email addr, address, phone number etc etc has ordered tickets,items on line (shop) etc.
Tomorrows Ticket availability on 21:19 - May 18 with 1471 viewsgigiisourgod

Tomorrows Ticket availability on 21:15 - May 18 by QPR1882

Qpr can't tell long term fans from aunt nelly unless they have a membership or season ticket. Sorry but how can hey?

They have a data base that goes back years that tell what Name, email addr, address, phone number etc etc has ordered tickets,items on line (shop) etc.

But Aunt Nelly was at Barnsley away on a Tuesday night a few years ago???
Tomorrows Ticket availability on 22:43 - May 18 with 1383 viewsTearsOfaClown

Tomorrows Ticket availability on 21:15 - May 18 by QPR1882

So - in future, if you want any match ticket, don't go online to buy it but come onto LFW and a ST holder will get one for you.
Tomorrows Ticket availability on 22:47 - May 18 with 1365 viewsTearsOfaClown

I have found this whole affair a bit odd.

I am sure there are lots of ST holders buying extra tickets for fellow fans . . .but does that not say this system does not work?

Surely we should be able to buy our own tickets?

Whilst it is kind of ST holder fans to try and help other non ST holder fans get a ticket, surly this is not the way to do this.

Or are ST holders the new TicketMasters?
Tomorrows Ticket availability on 23:06 - May 18 with 1331 viewsW7Ranger

Tomorrows Ticket availability on 22:47 - May 18 by TearsOfaClown

I have found this whole affair a bit odd.

I am sure there are lots of ST holders buying extra tickets for fellow fans . . .but does that not say this system does not work?

Surely we should be able to buy our own tickets?

Whilst it is kind of ST holder fans to try and help other non ST holder fans get a ticket, surly this is not the way to do this.

Or are ST holders the new TicketMasters?

Why don't you ask nicely for someone's Client Ref no.? I'm sure someone will oblige and you can get a ticket.

Problem solved.

If they go on General Sale, what's to say non QPR fans will snap up those tkts? So could have Derby fans in our end, or touts buying the tkts.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024