Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Agenda's 18:41 - Mar 2 with 6719 viewssnork44

Well, well the suspects are out again! Dwightyorkesuperstar and Chippy being the main knobs, from the day Monk was appointed they have been sniping at the guy,as with the Laudrup sacking these so-called fans want us to fail,so they can say with smug smile 'I told you so!'. There many excellent posters on here like Clasey,Blaze and the good Doctors. Blaze questioned Monks reasoning and I respect him for that as he says it for the love of the team, but DYSS and Chippy are sh1t stirring arseholes who need to shut up or have something constructive to say.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Agenda's on 20:15 - Mar 2 with 1298 viewsChippy69

Agenda's on 20:00 - Mar 2 by snork44

Thank you for your answer, I understand what Blaze and yourself have said . All I wanted is a reason, why there was this feeling against Monk. I know he is inexperienced and the second half changes were puzzling ,but there was a reaction everything was his fault. Maybe the answer is an experienced older head or perhaps even Curtis saying 'Look Garry it may not be wise to take Ash off or keep Bony on for ten minutes' or maybe Ash and Bony were injured/ill or just plainly shagged out from Thursday. If the changes were tactical then Monk needs to reevaluate his thinking if it was injury related then the blame must be put on Laudrup's door of a small squad mentality. Lastly I apologize if I said any harsh things against you.

Dont i get a sorry,unless you can find a post where i have an agenda against ML or MONK, Then I think you're are piss moaning sh ithouse who will blame the wrong person, and as such are a shithouse for not holding youre hands up and saying sorry
And for that you're a tw at

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Agenda's on 20:32 - Mar 2 with 1281 viewssnork44

Agenda's on 20:15 - Mar 2 by Chippy69

Dont i get a sorry,unless you can find a post where i have an agenda against ML or MONK, Then I think you're are piss moaning sh ithouse who will blame the wrong person, and as such are a shithouse for not holding youre hands up and saying sorry
And for that you're a tw at

Dwight got an apology for being eloquent and intelligent enough to give a reasonable answer, all you gave were threats of violence, which showed your lack of intelligence. So the apology goes one way, just keep the knuckle dragging threats to yourself.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2014 21:16]

Agenda's on 20:36 - Mar 2 with 1272 viewsChippy69

Agenda's on 20:32 - Mar 2 by snork44

Dwight got an apology for being eloquent and intelligent enough to give a reasonable answer, all you gave were threats of violence, which showed your lack of intelligence. So the apology goes one way, just keep the knuckle dragging threats to yourself.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2014 21:16]

I'm chippy simple cu nt.
Don't need a sorry from a lying ba stard as your goodself
[Post edited 2 Mar 2014 20:37]

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Agenda's on 21:19 - Mar 2 with 1247 viewssnork44

Agenda's on 20:36 - Mar 2 by Chippy69

I'm chippy simple cu nt.
Don't need a sorry from a lying ba stard as your goodself
[Post edited 2 Mar 2014 20:37]

Hey we all make mistakes! Just like your mother when she gave birth to you. So on that note I'm out!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024