Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nacer Chadli 13:58 - Jan 31 with 10577 viewsswanseacityfan

Bid launched apparantly.

"Na na na na na na na na na, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Sigurdsson, Gylfi Sigurdsson"

Nacer Chadli on 14:56 - Jan 31 with 3176 viewscaerleon_jack

Nacer Chadli on 14:54 - Jan 31 by Devz00

I agree but maybe Holtby wanted to stay in London? It's only a loan deal.

Holtby wants games to try and get into the German squad for the World Cup. I'm sure he would have been happy to go anywhere that would help him achieve that. I'm not sure a weak Fulham side is the right move, especially now they've got rid of Berba.

Insert something witty here

Nacer Chadli on 14:57 - Jan 31 with 3179 viewsGriffting

Nacer Chadli on 15:02 - Jan 31 with 3093 viewsQuakerJack

Nacer Chadli on 14:57 - Jan 31 by Griffting

FINALLY, something to get excited about, make it happen Huw!!!!

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Nacer Chadli on 15:02 - Jan 31 with 3086 viewsmacman

Mayby Lamah has helped this on it's way.
Nacer Chadli on 15:04 - Jan 31 with 3054 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Nacer Chadli on 15:02 - Jan 31 by macman

Mayby Lamah has helped this on it's way.

In a turkey voting for Christmas kinda way?

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Nacer Chadli on 15:27 - Jan 31 with 2892 viewsjasonbromham

Set for talks, woohoo!!

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11731/9143715/transfer-news-nacer-chadli
Nacer Chadli on 15:33 - Jan 31 with 2819 viewsLiam12345

this is fantasic just imagine our attacking department when fit

Dyer Michu Chadli
Bony

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Nacer Chadli on 15:43 - Jan 31 with 2698 viewsdeanscfc

Can't see it happening...Will Tottenham want to get rid if Sherwood has already said no? Also Laudrup said any players that came in would be squad players and not to improve the 1st team...let's not get our hopes up.
Login to get fewer ads

Nacer Chadli on 15:45 - Jan 31 with 2656 viewstomdickharry

Would think this one is a possibility as Laudrup wanted him during the summer,big strong player who has not hit it off at Spurs and just as importantly experienced at the highest level.
Nacer Chadli on 15:54 - Jan 31 with 2581 viewspremierjack

Hope he's better than what he's shown so far at spurs, been rubbish so far!
Nacer Chadli on 16:10 - Jan 31 with 2435 viewsLiam12345

Nacer Chadli on 15:54 - Jan 31 by premierjack

Hope he's better than what he's shown so far at spurs, been rubbish so far!

because teres so much high expectations after bale leaving hes a top player

Nacer Chadli on 16:23 - Jan 31 with 2328 viewsCooperman

If we thought he was good enough for a summer buy then he's good enough for a January loan!

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Nacer Chadli on 16:28 - Jan 31 with 2278 viewsAnotherJohn

Chadli's agent is saying he wants to stay at Spurs and fight for his place, but who knows. I have a sense of deja vu from previous years and don't think there will be any big signings. We'll get the usual story that the board tried but deals fell through at the eleventh hour. I am hoping we have just about enough already to avoid relegation, but it is clear that almost all the teams around us have strengthened and we expect to get by without the same level of investment.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2014 16:30]
Nacer Chadli on 16:29 - Jan 31 with 2266 viewsmacman

Nacer Chadli on 15:04 - Jan 31 by FearOfAJackPlanet

In a turkey voting for Christmas kinda way?

No, in a "they are both Belgium" kind of way, ace.
Nacer Chadli on 16:42 - Jan 31 with 2182 viewstomdickharry

Nacer Chadli on 16:28 - Jan 31 by AnotherJohn

Chadli's agent is saying he wants to stay at Spurs and fight for his place, but who knows. I have a sense of deja vu from previous years and don't think there will be any big signings. We'll get the usual story that the board tried but deals fell through at the eleventh hour. I am hoping we have just about enough already to avoid relegation, but it is clear that almost all the teams around us have strengthened and we expect to get by without the same level of investment.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2014 16:30]

We managed to get away with it last season with the sale of Graham,hope all fingers are crossed.
Nacer Chadli on 16:50 - Jan 31 with 2058 viewsLiam12345

they have to talk to us first until then they are just having a stab in the dark after talking to us it could be a totally different story and he becomes desperate for the loan ath the moment these are just guesses and potentially his agent has said nothing just rumours lets wait until we have a chit chat.

Nacer Chadli on 16:54 - Jan 31 with 2016 viewsAnotherJohn

Sky now saying Chadli will not be coming to Swansea. They also have a story that Liverpool may be interested in him.
Nacer Chadli on 16:58 - Jan 31 with 1966 viewsPrivate_Partz

I am convinced the rat Rodgers is on a mission to scupper our transfer deals.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Nacer Chadli on 17:19 - Jan 31 with 1815 viewsGriffting

sky sports confirms no interest from Liverpool.
Nacer Chadli on 17:24 - Jan 31 with 1761 viewsPrivate_Partz

I sit corrected although, had it been true, it would not have been the first time.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Nacer Chadli on 17:29 - Jan 31 with 1695 viewsGriffting

Nacer Chadli on 17:24 - Jan 31 by Private_Partz

I sit corrected although, had it been true, it would not have been the first time.

BBC now saying that spurs and liverpool agreed a fee.. i'm not sure what going on! however, i do think the lad thinks he's too good for us. Look elsewhere IMO.
Nacer Chadli on 18:08 - Jan 31 with 1592 viewsSCFC21

According to The Mirror, he Is interested in a move here after being promised he can play the number 10 role. Can't imagine Laudrip saying that though.
Nacer Chadli on 18:16 - Jan 31 with 1515 viewspremierjack

Nothing to do with bale, chadli never looks interested and doesn't look like he can take anyone on! He turned us down once before saying that he was waiting for an offer from spurs before he gave us out answer so if he was too good for us then, he prob feels the same now!
Nacer Chadli on 18:24 - Jan 31 with 1448 viewsPrivate_Partz

WOW Griff. I am fed up with the whole money grabbing circus. There must be a better way than these crappy deadlines.

Nacer Chadli on 18:32 - Jan 31 with 1401 viewsLeonisGod

Nacer Chadli on 14:44 - Jan 31 by AnotherJohn

Mixed messages from Sky. Sherwood was quoted as saying Chadli wouldn't be leaving, while the Sky reporter at the Liberty on TV a minute ago says we are looking to sign a big name striker who could be Chadli on loan. Doubt it myself.

Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink.

That's a big name and he's a striker. Surely no coincidence...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024