Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Odemwingie on his way to legoland 11:21 - Sep 2 with 15698 viewsbalboajack

Thankfully not us. Deal agreed, just paperwork to do
Odemwingie on his way to legoland on 13:24 - Sep 4 with 1495 viewsRogueTrooper

Odemwingie on his way to legoland on 10:50 - Sep 4 by monmouth

"They" haven't got a pot to p*ss in Perch. That's £2,25m at 7% for the Tan Man.

For their sakes, they'd better stay up. Sadly I think they will.

I dont, they'll get a few wins at home and a couple of draws until they will the stuffing Man C should have given them, then their home form will go down the pan. They will get next to naff all away all season, their performance at West Ham was more of a barometer of things to come that the Man C result. The park the bus and rely on some set pieces tactic wont work too often.

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Odemwingie on his way to legoland on 13:26 - Sep 4 with 1491 viewsMattG

Odemwingie on his way to legoland on 09:45 - Sep 4 by perchrockjack

just hope he don't play against us and scores...

Seems a big gamble but they seemingly have money to burn.

They l have to keep his ego afloat and not upset him by benching him

Interested to see a quote from him about looking forward to being involved against Hull.

Given that he hasn't played more than 15 minutes in a game since last December, how likely is this?
Odemwingie on his way to legoland on 17:23 - Sep 4 with 1400 viewsDafyddHuw

Odemwingie on his way to legoland on 18:56 - Sep 2 by EVH

Very astute. Personally I don't care who owns the stadium providing I can buy a season ticket for a decent price.

There are downsides, but its worlds better than the vetch.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2013 18:57]

"There are downsides, but its worlds better than the vetch."

No it's not. The toilets are better. Every other comparison, the Vetch wins hands down.
Atmosphere, location, history.
The Liberty is sanitised to fück.
Odemwingie on his way to legoland on 17:41 - Sep 4 with 1387 viewsDr_Winston

Odemwingie on his way to legoland on 17:23 - Sep 4 by DafyddHuw

"There are downsides, but its worlds better than the vetch."

No it's not. The toilets are better. Every other comparison, the Vetch wins hands down.
Atmosphere, location, history.
The Liberty is sanitised to fück.

The Vetch was a sh*thole, with a reputation for atmosphere clouded by nostalgia. No pillars in the way at WR either.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Odemwingie on his way to legoland on 18:53 - Sep 4 with 1347 viewsEVH

The atmosphere was better at the vetch because the only people bothered to turn up to see us play Gillingham or Rotherham in the third division were mostly die hards and season ticket holders.

The toilets were shameful, the food consisted of a solitary e-coli-ridden burger van, and the place was falling down left right and centre.

The liberty could do with more vocal fans, but I'd take the facilities and location at Landore over the vetch any day. Pity our stadium is so small, but you can hardly blame the designers for that considering the average attendances at the vetch before it was commissioned.
Odemwingie on his way to legoland on 22:57 - Sep 4 with 1352 viewsScoobyDoo

Odemwingie on his way to legoland on 13:24 - Sep 4 by RogueTrooper

I dont, they'll get a few wins at home and a couple of draws until they will the stuffing Man C should have given them, then their home form will go down the pan. They will get next to naff all away all season, their performance at West Ham was more of a barometer of things to come that the Man C result. The park the bus and rely on some set pieces tactic wont work too often.

Man CIty was an unbelievable result, our first goal was well worked with patience being the key, if you think we should have approached that game any different than what we did you are sadly deluded, what did the have 300 million worth of talent in their match day squad? If you are basing our performance against West Ham as an indication of which way our season is going to go, you might have a shock butt.
Odemwingie on his way to legoland on 00:17 - Sep 5 with 1334 viewsJack123

Odemwingie on his way to legoland on 22:57 - Sep 4 by ScoobyDoo

Man CIty was an unbelievable result, our first goal was well worked with patience being the key, if you think we should have approached that game any different than what we did you are sadly deluded, what did the have 300 million worth of talent in their match day squad? If you are basing our performance against West Ham as an indication of which way our season is going to go, you might have a shock butt.

No one will be shocked when you are in the bottom 4 at February mush.

libera nos a malo

Odemwingie on his way to legoland on 17:30 - Sep 5 with 1242 viewsScoobyDoo

Odemwingie on his way to legoland on 00:17 - Sep 5 by Jack123

No one will be shocked when you are in the bottom 4 at February mush.

And if we are top of that bottom 4 we will be happy, mush
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024