Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nicky ajose??? 11:50 - Aug 21 with 2853 viewsrkershaw

Back at posh from a loan spell at st Johnstone. Hilly could do a lot worse than to nip in with a bid. Prolific at bury in their promotion season, he is bury born so would appreciate a move closer to home. Is career needs to be resurrected and sir Keith could just be the man to do that! He is small in stature so would not be the hold up forward people want to see lead the line. However, he is lightening quick and would score for fun again at this level. If hilly wants to add quality to the squad then look no further than this little gem!!!
Nicky ajose??? on 11:56 - Aug 21 with 2833 viewssweetcorn

I've never seen the lad play personally, but if he's as you describe him, quick and nippie, then hes not in my opinion what we need. we already have hogan for the quick option and donnelly isn't exactly a slouch. What we need is a strong lad, who can hold the ball up and bring the on rushing midfield into the game.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Nicky ajose??? on 11:58 - Aug 21 with 2827 viewsAtThePeake

Not a bad shout.

Posh have about 5 or 6 strikers in their squad, and you'd think Bury would be back in for him, but they've got 6 or 7 themselves (unless the development squad doesn't count.

Tangled up in blue.

Nicky ajose??? on 11:59 - Aug 21 with 2822 viewsAtThePeake

Nicky ajose??? on 11:56 - Aug 21 by sweetcorn

I've never seen the lad play personally, but if he's as you describe him, quick and nippie, then hes not in my opinion what we need. we already have hogan for the quick option and donnelly isn't exactly a slouch. What we need is a strong lad, who can hold the ball up and bring the on rushing midfield into the game.

I think what the OP is getting at is that Ajose is a pretty similar player to Donnelly, but more clinical in front of goal, as proven by his spells out at loan in both this division, and the one above.

Tangled up in blue.

Nicky ajose??? on 12:56 - Aug 21 with 2715 viewsFrog

"he is bury born so would appreciate a move closer to home"

That statement alone rules him out on the grounds of insanity.
Nicky ajose??? on 13:26 - Aug 21 with 2664 viewsfitzochris

Big fan of Ajose. Saw him play for Man Utd v Dunfermline in a friendly a few years back and posted about him here:

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/forum/2517/hilly--the-loan-ranger

Dunno if he is the type of player we need right now, though.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Nicky ajose??? on 13:41 - Aug 21 with 2627 views442Dale

Nicky ajose??? on 13:26 - Aug 21 by fitzochris

Big fan of Ajose. Saw him play for Man Utd v Dunfermline in a friendly a few years back and posted about him here:

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/forum/2517/hilly--the-loan-ranger

Dunno if he is the type of player we need right now, though.

Had to roll my eyes at that tedious sod 442 on that thread from 3 years ago:

Hill makes particular mention about the budget he has in the interview on DalePlayer. He stresses we have to increase resources. Interesting that he said: "through the commercial department, wherever you get it from, we need to find it."

And despite that, and pointing out the losses made in certain areas in the intervening years, some subjects aren't for discussion apparently!

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Nicky ajose??? on 13:42 - Aug 21 with 2624 viewsfitzochris

Talking of Posh, they're after another favourite Scottish player of mine at the mo - Stevie May. The lad is better than Posh in my opinion - much better.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Nicky ajose??? on 17:56 - Aug 21 with 2445 viewssandylaner1

do not want
Login to get fewer ads

Nicky ajose??? on 19:30 - Aug 21 with 2333 viewsgigger

Nicky ajose??? on 13:42 - Aug 21 by fitzochris

Talking of Posh, they're after another favourite Scottish player of mine at the mo - Stevie May. The lad is better than Posh in my opinion - much better.

His pony tail is far sexier than any carrolls

What's happened to kel ???

Nicky ajose??? on 19:33 - Aug 21 with 2327 viewsgigger

Nicky ajose??? on 19:30 - Aug 21 by gigger

His pony tail is far sexier than any carrolls

It's andy not any!!!
Derrrr.
Don't come on here if you can't spell.
That's before I get it of the spelling police.

What's happened to kel ???

Nicky ajose??? on 19:46 - Aug 21 with 2301 viewsdannyuk

Nicky ajose??? on 19:33 - Aug 21 by gigger

It's andy not any!!!
Derrrr.

*off
Nicky ajose??? on 20:25 - Aug 21 with 2240 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Rkershaw, why don't you wait and give the current crop of forwards time. They're making a very good fist of it so far.

Forward line:-

Donnelly
Vincenti
Hogan
Henderson
Done

That's not including youth players on the periphery.

Looks pretty fookin good to me. We've not even seen the full promise of our new signings yet, just snippets. Also, let's wait until Done becomes fully match fit again, that's going to be one hell of an addition. To avoid the Coleman and Eyre era of amassing forwards (much to the financial detriment of the club), let's give players time rather than, so early on, wanting to add more players. You want the club to spend more (the lad from Posh will certainly not be cheap) or play full-backs up-top (no matter for how long). It isn't broke - there's not even a small crack - and you want to fix it already. Three games in and we've scored five goals ffs.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2013 20:34]

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Nicky ajose??? on 20:37 - Aug 21 with 2212 viewssandylaner1

Nicky ajose??? on 19:33 - Aug 21 by gigger

It's andy not any!!!
Derrrr.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024