Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harrys Press conference 11:42 - Dec 21 with 6953 viewsFerdy

I may be reading too much into things but did anyone notice the way he spoke about Bosingwas and Cesar's injuries.

Reading between the lines he basically said they didnt fancy the trip up to Newcastle as they have both hurt their backs without playing. I got the impression that he isnt happy with them.
Harrys Press conference on 15:16 - Dec 21 with 1705 viewstoboboly

Like Anelka would be!!!!!!!!

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Harrys Press conference on 15:18 - Dec 21 with 1683 viewsrsonist

Russia and Turkey are generally good bets for getting shot of overpaid dross. Not old enough to send them to China or the UAE yet.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Harrys Press conference on 15:20 - Dec 21 with 1677 viewsdaveB

we do seem to love a conspiracy theory, Cesar is probably just injured,
Harrys Press conference on 15:55 - Dec 21 with 1628 viewsgobbles

Cesar is a great keeper. Green is a liability. Two games without a howler don't change that.
Harrys Press conference on 15:57 - Dec 21 with 1625 viewsShotKneesHoop

Harrys Press conference on 13:39 - Dec 21 by PhilmyRs

I recently raised my concerns that we should be mindful not to tar all players approaching 30, achieved a lot in the game etc with the Bosingwa brush. I mentioned that we needed to get a balance between experienced players and hungry young players. I’m worried as I used Granero and Ceaser as 2 examples of good players that have achieved a lot in the game and don’t have the Bosingwa attitude. Worryingly since that comment both have appeared (although I give them the benefit of the doubt unlike Bosingwa) not to be fancying the fight. I hope I’m wrong.

Back to Bosingwa, we should look to get rid - Nedium, Fabio, Luke Young, youth teamers, I would all put in front of him.

I'd put Lord Lucan in front of that txxxer

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Harrys Press conference on 16:03 - Dec 21 with 1610 viewsngbqpr

Harrys Press conference on 15:18 - Dec 21 by rsonist

Russia and Turkey are generally good bets for getting shot of overpaid dross. Not old enough to send them to China or the UAE yet.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Problem is we played the role of the Russian / Turkish club - he's been $hit so we won't be able to get rid til he's old enough for China / UAE (33 minimum)

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Harrys Press conference on 16:11 - Dec 21 with 1599 viewsJamie

Harrys Press conference on 15:55 - Dec 21 by gobbles

Cesar is a great keeper. Green is a liability. Two games without a howler don't change that.

Harrys Press conference on 17:08 - Dec 21 with 1544 viewsgjc104

Harrys Press conference on 15:05 - Dec 21 by Gloucs_R

Nobody wanted him on a free in the summer. We are stuck with a £40k a week sulky twa t

I Cesar didnt want to travel to be a sub, which is a bit sad but if I had to choose one of them, I would make Cesar No 1
Login to get fewer ads

Harrys Press conference on 18:18 - Dec 21 with 1497 viewsSuffolk

Cesar has looked impressive between the sticks but I feel that the defence is better organised and seems more confident with Green behind them.
Harrys Press conference on 18:49 - Dec 21 with 1478 viewsNorthernr

Harrys Press conference on 15:55 - Dec 21 by gobbles

I'm still in your corner on this. Green terrifies me.
Harrys Press conference on 23:49 - Dec 21 with 1394 viewsTGRRRSSS

Harrys Press conference on 13:03 - Dec 21 by Northernr

I think what he said and the tone he said it in spoke volumes. "Oh they've both hurt their backs. They must have done it during the week at some point because neither of them played in the last game. So they're not available for the LONG trip up to Newcastle."

I think we've thankfully seen the last of that cnt Bosingwa.

Shame we're still paying the cnt a huge wedge, it really is time Football clubs got together and sorted this out and took the PFA on properly.
Harrys Press conference on 00:10 - Dec 22 with 1381 viewsEalingRanger

Cesar is 100 times the keeper Green is. Green can't even take a goal-kick competently for fcks sake. Can't stand the love in around Green at the moment, it's completely baffling.
Harrys Press conference on 00:28 - Dec 22 with 1369 viewszicoshoops

If we're talking value for money here.....
Fcuk 'em both off and sign up the fat lad that's turning out for Dagenham.
400 pound in the back pocket per game,sorted.
Plus, he already know's his way around the Stadium.

Save money with Zico.

What's going on?
We should be told.
Sort it out.
Harrys Press conference on 00:30 - Dec 22 with 1368 viewskensalriser

I think Green's done well but Cesar would be my first choice and I'm not sure I believe he's slacking off, unless of course he's looking to leave in Jan because he doesn't fancy the relegation scrap.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Harrys Press conference on 10:16 - Dec 22 with 1277 viewsBushman

Harrys Press conference on 18:49 - Dec 21 by Northernr

I'm still in your corner on this. Green terrifies me.

Worst keeper we've had down here and that includes Bankole.

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

Harrys Press conference on 10:25 - Dec 22 with 1200 viewsparker64

I think Green's done okay since he's come back but that ball's going to be skidding towards him today! For two top flight keepers they've both havewhat I'd call basic technical weaknesses to their game which is disappointing at this level.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024