Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Right this is how it really is 10:12 - Apr 20 with 13317 viewsunitedwestand

Hi fans now im not sure if that was the gaffa or not as i havent spoken with him about that post from Dalelover6 or whatever, i can tell you though i am a player at this club.
I have had to register using some details from my inlaws so that i cant be traced or i could be in massive trouble.
Right as far as we the players are concerned we are very much together (as my user name suggests) yes we do have arguments in the dressing room, on the pitch and on the training ground (where we are never late nor are the gaffas) but so do all football clubs as this is just pure passion and the disappointing lows when we lose.
We dont set out in a game to lose as we are paid a win bonus so its in our own interest to win, games become increasingly harder when your in our position and we all feel very low at the moment and sad for you the fans as we feel we are letting you down.
The gaffa JC aint the greatest man manager i have ever played for but and this is a big but he does want win and is very frustrated at some of the "school boy errors" we have been making which have cost us games, yes he does argue with us and we have had several instances where we have had players myself included going toe to toe with the gaffa.
That said we are united and we are in full support of the gaffa the club and you the fans.
Next season we will bounce back and we will be stronger and we produce the goods to take us back where we belong, JC has shown us where he intends to be by 2015 and im sure you the fans will welcome his vision of being in the championship, once we reach that goal we will attract bigger names bigger sponsors and more money for the club which with a club our size we will be able to reach heights we never thought possible untill now.
The gaffas vision is one he expects all the staff at Dale to be behind and on board with or they can ...in his words " just F.... off" as they are not welcome obstacles to the club.
Please get behind us at the weekend as your noise is a massive boom for us and it gives us that little bit extra, we are all together and i hope you the fans can be too in this very difficult time, rumours will be rife amongst clubs at the bottom as they are every season with clubs facing relegation but please ignore them as they are all LIES and it happens at every club.
Thankyou for your time ...a very disheartened but passionate player
Right this is how it really is on 10:18 - Apr 20 with 8212 viewsSalwaDale

Could you change your username to togetherwestand, I hate United.

If you are a player at the club, then fair enough. However I refuse to accept that every player at the club is pulling in the same direction, that has been clear throughout the season. I hope you are on of the ones that are fighting for the club.

TBBT

Right this is how it really is on 10:27 - Apr 20 with 8192 viewsunitedwestand

I said we are together as players, please remember i also say how hard it is to play games when we are in this position now.
Of course those of us who are on the pitch are together and even if at times we may look dejected or at odds we are TOGETHER and we want to stay up and fight for better things next season.
Yes i am one of those players who is trying as are the other lads at the club.
Those who dont want to/wont be here next season are already aware of this, its very hard at times like this to all look happy when clearly were not, only because we are letting you guys down and when your faced with relegation and results dont go our way then it increases our unhappiness.
Right this is how it really is on 10:53 - Apr 20 with 8132 viewsdingdangblue

Right this is how it really is on 10:27 - Apr 20 by unitedwestand

I said we are together as players, please remember i also say how hard it is to play games when we are in this position now.
Of course those of us who are on the pitch are together and even if at times we may look dejected or at odds we are TOGETHER and we want to stay up and fight for better things next season.
Yes i am one of those players who is trying as are the other lads at the club.
Those who dont want to/wont be here next season are already aware of this, its very hard at times like this to all look happy when clearly were not, only because we are letting you guys down and when your faced with relegation and results dont go our way then it increases our unhappiness.

Shouldnt you be training?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Right this is how it really is on 10:58 - Apr 20 with 8111 viewsunitedwestand

10.30 We are required to be here and at 11am we start field training then fri afternoons gym work also.
Right this is how it really is on 11:14 - Apr 20 with 8043 viewsdingdangblue

Right this is how it really is on 10:58 - Apr 20 by unitedwestand

10.30 We are required to be here and at 11am we start field training then fri afternoons gym work also.

You are doing well typing all that while getting ready for training with the lads. Get off the internet and get training - no wonder we are bottom.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Right this is how it really is on 11:21 - Apr 20 with 8003 viewsBobbyjoe

All these "players" certainly fit the stereotype of, "brains in their boots"!
Right this is how it really is on 11:27 - Apr 20 with 7980 viewsNewbury_Dale

100% hoax
Right this is how it really is on 11:31 - Apr 20 with 7963 viewsBobbyjoe

Right this is how it really is on 11:27 - Apr 20 by Newbury_Dale

100% hoax

There's not a lot gets past you, ND!
Login to get fewer ads

Right this is how it really is on 11:39 - Apr 20 with 7921 viewsdingdangblue

Right this is how it really is on 11:27 - Apr 20 by Newbury_Dale

100% hoax

NO WAY!

Right this is how it really is on 12:02 - Apr 20 with 7858 viewsMHall963

I dont know ehther the OP is a dale player or not, but I personally am right behind them team, on the whole I believe that statements without evidence are just rumours, thats why Im fully behind the team.

theres obviously going to be dissagreements in any squad, because of the clash in personalities, everyone has their own opinions, which could sometimes lead to arguments.

I have to admit, sometimes this year I have been incredibly frustrated becasue some players look like they had a lack of passion and work rate, but no where near as much since JC has been appointed.
Right this is how it really is on 12:17 - Apr 20 with 7804 viewsPDIDDY

its getting better all the time

Gissa job

Right this is how it really is on 12:31 - Apr 20 with 7754 viewslurker

Right this is how it really is on 12:17 - Apr 20 by PDIDDY

Don't flatter yourself
Right this is how it really is on 12:48 - Apr 20 with 7681 viewsdingdangblue

Right this is how it really is on 12:17 - Apr 20 by PDIDDY

You posting under another name pretending to be a player and fooling no one isnt - 'getting better' - its a lot sad on your part I say.

Right this is how it really is on 12:55 - Apr 20 with 7645 viewsolympicdale

Right this is how it really is on 12:02 - Apr 20 by MHall963

I dont know ehther the OP is a dale player or not, but I personally am right behind them team, on the whole I believe that statements without evidence are just rumours, thats why Im fully behind the team.

theres obviously going to be dissagreements in any squad, because of the clash in personalities, everyone has their own opinions, which could sometimes lead to arguments.

I have to admit, sometimes this year I have been incredibly frustrated becasue some players look like they had a lack of passion and work rate, but no where near as much since JC has been appointed.

you think there was passion and work rate under beech then?

Life is a game of fate.

Right this is how it really is on 12:59 - Apr 20 with 7619 viewsPDIDDY

Right this is how it really is on 12:48 - Apr 20 by dingdangblue

You posting under another name pretending to be a player and fooling no one isnt - 'getting better' - its a lot sad on your part I say.

you really have lost the plot ,who am i dalelover or unitedwestand?
with his opening line being hi fans, it could be cliff richard

Gissa job

Right this is how it really is on 13:19 - Apr 20 with 7571 viewsdingdangblue

Right this is how it really is on 12:59 - Apr 20 by PDIDDY

you really have lost the plot ,who am i dalelover or unitedwestand?
with his opening line being hi fans, it could be cliff richard

Unitedwestandiddy. Although the amount of time you fu©k¡ng waste posting on here you could be accused of being a dale lover!

Right this is how it really is on 13:45 - Apr 20 with 7503 viewsR442D

Not a chance that this could be a player.

If a player actually felt THAT passionate and caring towards the fans an club, then they would have the balls to come out and say who they are, not care about what the other players think -infact in this case, seen as everyone is so together why would it bother them, surely they'd be fine with this or put some input in themselves?

Not only that, they wouldn't come on here, they'd use the OB or some sort of AGM to voice their feelings.

If anyone falls for this or even believes this is real, then ask yourselfs, if players like this actually existed, then why when the match ends, do they not come over and appluade your support for more than 5 seconds, like we see so many away teams do?
Right this is how it really is on 13:50 - Apr 20 with 7487 viewsThe_Ballboy

Because they are cold?
Right this is how it really is on 15:10 - Apr 20 with 7365 viewsunitedwestand

Right this is how it really is on 13:50 - Apr 20 by The_Ballboy

Because they are cold?

Wow some harsh reality there, i didnt think it would come across so bad, i was ready for training when i typed my OP on here as im always one of the first at training and also one of the last to leave.
I promise you this now myself and the other lads will come over and i will applaud you the fans for more than 5secs, i will endeavor to carry this on as a permanent gesture too....this will give you a clue as to who i am when i stay there longer.
I noticed a comment saying I wasnt behind the gaffa and that i should quietly look for another job, well this beggers belief as i stated that I am fully behind the Gaffa.
Also stated was that we are earning loads of money, well i have earned far better and this is Rochdale not a top flight club so our wages (although better than some) are not massive, but I do agree playing is a dream job and I love football and i am passionate about Rochdale too.
I am now going back into the gym for another session and will hopefully see you guys soon.
I am a player Im not a hoaxer and I cant see any point me coming on here to lie to you and wind fans up who are already critical about some of us on the pitch, I have passed on some comments from on here and the lads are going to be positive and we are going to give one hell of a game and come home with 3points.
I didnt ask the gaffa if it was he who wrote on here but i will, as i said I will applaud longer and then you will see I am a player and I want to stay and I want to play for this club.
Thankyou
Right this is how it really is on 15:15 - Apr 20 with 7352 viewsThe_Ballboy

Wow! Do you mind if I type at a real player?

Good look in the gym.
Right this is how it really is on 15:17 - Apr 20 with 7349 viewsFred_Talbot

Right this is how it really is on 15:10 - Apr 20 by unitedwestand

Wow some harsh reality there, i didnt think it would come across so bad, i was ready for training when i typed my OP on here as im always one of the first at training and also one of the last to leave.
I promise you this now myself and the other lads will come over and i will applaud you the fans for more than 5secs, i will endeavor to carry this on as a permanent gesture too....this will give you a clue as to who i am when i stay there longer.
I noticed a comment saying I wasnt behind the gaffa and that i should quietly look for another job, well this beggers belief as i stated that I am fully behind the Gaffa.
Also stated was that we are earning loads of money, well i have earned far better and this is Rochdale not a top flight club so our wages (although better than some) are not massive, but I do agree playing is a dream job and I love football and i am passionate about Rochdale too.
I am now going back into the gym for another session and will hopefully see you guys soon.
I am a player Im not a hoaxer and I cant see any point me coming on here to lie to you and wind fans up who are already critical about some of us on the pitch, I have passed on some comments from on here and the lads are going to be positive and we are going to give one hell of a game and come home with 3points.
I didnt ask the gaffa if it was he who wrote on here but i will, as i said I will applaud longer and then you will see I am a player and I want to stay and I want to play for this club.
Thankyou

Who do you reckon it is then?

I'm going for Barry Wellings

Where's Fred?

Right this is how it really is on 15:19 - Apr 20 with 7342 viewsBobbyjoe

The Ballboy is comedy-gold. Where's Judd when you need him? In fact...............................
Right this is how it really is on 15:26 - Apr 20 with 7320 viewsThe_Ballboy

Probably Cambridge with his turncoat bummers.
Right this is how it really is on 15:37 - Apr 20 with 7288 viewsdingdangblue

Right this is how it really is on 15:10 - Apr 20 by unitedwestand

Thankyou

diddy has disappeared and now you appear - what a surprise!

Right this is how it really is on 15:39 - Apr 20 with 7280 viewsBobbyjoe

Right this is how it really is on 15:26 - Apr 20 by The_Ballboy

Probably Cambridge with his turncoat bummers.

Arf!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024