Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ok ,let’s have it. The Conservatives . You know you want to 16:38 - Jul 2 with 1171 viewsonehunglow

What is it with this oncevoroud party
Now a craven collective if no marks without the basic guts to stand and fight for what they believe and what many silent middle income and skilled class folk wantbto see.
Unable to front up to a Labour leader who was responsible for some horrendous judgements when head if CPS.
Our next PM,who doesn’t have to do anything ,apart from stand up straight, to win a GE.

Conservatives now turn my stomach and not because of my neglible political alligiences

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Ok ,let’s have it. The Conservatives . You know you want to on 22:22 - Jul 3 with 233 viewsjohnlangy

Ok ,let’s have it. The Conservatives . You know you want to on 20:44 - Jul 3 by onehunglow

Here’s the jerk that has seen us leave EU by lying and BShiting “ ordinary” folk ( plebs) ,destroy his party completely and leave us with possible 3 terms if Labour government led by Sir Zkeir.

We are in for greater suffering,the like of which we have never known.

Don't agree i'm afraid ohl. I believe things will definitely be better with KS as Prime Minister. The only question is how much better.

And, having said that, saying things will be better is not exactly saying a lot after what this lot have put us through.
Ok ,let’s have it. The Conservatives . You know you want to on 23:38 - Jul 3 with 182 viewsbuilthjack

Ok ,let’s have it. The Conservatives . You know you want to on 18:29 - Jul 3 by johnlangy

They've become such a joke it's embarrassing. They are just saying anything that comes into their head to try (vainly) to hang on to power.

Boris said yesterday (roughly) 'we must do our best to stop Labour taking a sledgehammer to all we've achieved'.

Seriously. That's what he said - 'all we've achieved'. I presume he meant achieved in the positive sense. And all the while a bunch of grinning Tory supporters looked up at him adoringly and you could just imagine them thinking i'd love him to give me babies. And that was just the men ( ).

God knows what the women were thinking.

I can't wait for tomorrow night to see them annihilated because that's exactly what they deserve.

The Tories have ruined this country, and there are still fools who can’t see it.
They must live in a bubble.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Ok ,let’s have it. The Conservatives . You know you want to on 06:14 - Jul 4 with 164 viewsWhiterockin

Ok ,let’s have it. The Conservatives . You know you want to on 23:38 - Jul 3 by builthjack

The Tories have ruined this country, and there are still fools who can’t see it.
They must live in a bubble.

The Tories have ruined the country and will be kicked out today. Labour have ruined Wales and will be kicked out very soon, before the next scheduled Senedd election. Things can only get better all round.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Ok ,let’s have it. The Conservatives . You know you want to on 07:29 - Jul 4 with 144 viewsonehunglow

Ok ,let’s have it. The Conservatives . You know you want to on 22:22 - Jul 3 by johnlangy

Don't agree i'm afraid ohl. I believe things will definitely be better with KS as Prime Minister. The only question is how much better.

And, having said that, saying things will be better is not exactly saying a lot after what this lot have put us through.

Decent classy reply.
I would respectfully suggest your comments are clothed in hope rather than expectation.
We don’t know
We all hope.

One thing for certain,Starmer has significant work on his hands and I don’t see the talent in his front bench to inspire
But, being non aligned,politically,I truly hope for better

More than anything else,I want the craven Sunak lose his seat and leave parliament.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024