Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cro v Alb 15:54 - Jun 19 with 1310 viewsPlanetHonneywood

What a game!

Tirana Hoops must be going mental...

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Cro v Alb on 15:55 - Jun 19 with 1304 viewsdaveB

brilliant game, loving the group stages some crazy games.
Cro v Alb on 15:57 - Jun 19 with 1296 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Cro v Alb on 15:55 - Jun 19 by daveB

brilliant game, loving the group stages some crazy games.

Utterly immense...like watching the first two Rocky movies!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Cro v Alb on 16:01 - Jun 19 with 1254 viewsAlbRanger

Just passing through having just been through the wringer. Deserved that point in the end!
#kuqezi 🇦🇱🦅🇦🇱🦅🇦🇱🦅
Cro v Alb on 16:38 - Jun 19 with 1104 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Cro v Alb on 16:01 - Jun 19 by AlbRanger

Just passing through having just been through the wringer. Deserved that point in the end!
#kuqezi 🇦🇱🦅🇦🇱🦅🇦🇱🦅

Belter of a game, and a point well deserved!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Cro v Alb on 16:58 - Jun 19 with 1027 viewsdaveB

Cro v Alb on 16:01 - Jun 19 by AlbRanger

#kuqezi 🇦🇱🦅🇦🇱🦅🇦🇱🦅

Albania have been a great watch, given 2 top sides a real game, shame they couldn't win it and possibly get through
Cro v Alb on 17:15 - Jun 19 with 981 viewsMrSheen

I only realised yesterday that the one part of the Habsburg Empire missing from this tournament is Bosnia.
Cro v Alb on 17:49 - Jun 19 with 914 viewsAlbRanger

Cro v Alb on 16:58 - Jun 19 by daveB

Albania have been a great watch, given 2 top sides a real game, shame they couldn't win it and possibly get through

Does seem unlikely but you never know..... need Italy to go 3 from 3 and then get a miracle result against Spain. We know we'll give them a game at least!!
Cro v Alb on 18:39 - Jun 19 with 837 viewslightwaterhoop

Cro v Alb on 17:15 - Jun 19 by MrSheen

I only realised yesterday that the one part of the Habsburg Empire missing from this tournament is Bosnia.

Good point but there are not many European countries that are not in this tournament.
Login to get fewer ads

Cro v Alb on 19:32 - Jun 19 with 773 viewsDorse

Cro v Alb on 18:39 - Jun 19 by lightwaterhoop

Good point but there are not many European countries that are not in this tournament.

Lower Slobovia was knocked out by Czechia, despite an outstanding performance by FC Fartzkins striker Kikinda Gülieez.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Cro v Alb on 20:19 - Jun 19 with 705 viewsHoopsie

Cro v Alb on 17:15 - Jun 19 by MrSheen

None in the Scandinavian peninsula of Norway, Sweden and Finland made it. You can add Russia

Poll: Who will follow Rotherham and Huddersfield to League One?

Cro v Alb on 22:59 - Jun 19 with 598 viewsMrSheen

Cro v Alb on 20:19 - Jun 19 by Hoopsie

None in the Scandinavian peninsula of Norway, Sweden and Finland made it. You can add Russia

Nor Iceland, the Faroes, any of the Baltics. Grim up north.

One other missing Habsburg territory is Luxembourg, but also Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Holland, Switzerland and Germany in addition to all of Austria-Hungary.
Cro v Alb on 23:16 - Jun 19 with 567 viewsDannyPaddox

I was travelling around Hungary in the summer of 1990. Mostly the rural areas. Hungary at that time was bordered and surrounded by 5 (FIVE) countries. Every one of their neighbours had qualified for Italia ‘90 but Hungary hadn’t. The Hungarians love their football. Every bar and pub I visited had the World Cup on. And every Hungarian in the bar was watching the game with a wistful melancholic ‘why the fcuk aren’t we there?’ stare.

Edit: post historically fact-checked and edited due to inadvertent Hungarian border exaggeration
[Post edited 19 Jun 23:55]
Cro v Alb on 00:10 - Jun 20 with 508 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Cro v Alb on 23:16 - Jun 19 by DannyPaddox

I was travelling around Hungary in the summer of 1990. Mostly the rural areas. Hungary at that time was bordered and surrounded by 5 (FIVE) countries. Every one of their neighbours had qualified for Italia ‘90 but Hungary hadn’t. The Hungarians love their football. Every bar and pub I visited had the World Cup on. And every Hungarian in the bar was watching the game with a wistful melancholic ‘why the fcuk aren’t we there?’ stare.

Edit: post historically fact-checked and edited due to inadvertent Hungarian border exaggeration
[Post edited 19 Jun 23:55]

Every ROI fan at the bars in 2024 saying " why the fcuk are we not there stare " when most of Europe are present and competing hard and having fun ..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024