Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Highlights v Stoke 19:31 - Apr 29 with 1521 viewsFG_R

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/12869423/stoke-0-1-qpr-cha
Highlights v Stoke on 19:41 - Apr 29 with 1452 viewsbaz_qpr

Amazed they managed to get 90 seconds out of that, pretty sure the goal probably accounted for 30% of our possession stats second half, was well worked
Highlights v Stoke on 19:52 - Apr 29 with 1396 viewsJules4367

Great result, I'm relieved regarding relegation but not the coaching and without wishing to put a downer on things or ask for the moon and the stars and the sun and all the planets why the heck is Dieng being instructed to punch.

Look at the Stoke header on the line that he punches straight back to the Stoke forward. That for me is where we 'again' rode our luck.

Great result, I'll say it again and as Metallica say 'Nothing else matters' ...until the same goalkeeper coach tells our next goalkeeper to punch the ball when on his hands and knees on the goal line and there is a crowd of players in front of him! Madness

PS All attempts on goal were on target ...yeeha!
Highlights v Stoke on 20:49 - Apr 29 with 1222 viewsbosh67

The save by Seny in the second half that got called as a goal kick was a match winning save.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Highlights v Stoke on 10:32 - Apr 30 with 987 viewsJules4367

Highlights v Stoke on 20:49 - Apr 29 by bosh67

The save by Seny in the second half that got called as a goal kick was a match winning save.

agreed..just finger tips but well done Seny!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024